Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mykhaila's Morsel's

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mykhaila

MykhailaImage_zpsec1ee818.jpg

I have been an avid role-player for well over ten years, working toward becoming a published author for an even longer period of time. In my 30’s presently I chose to become part of this board because I am always looking for a chance to expand my writing and at times writing with others challenges my muse to complete scenes that otherwise are frozen. While I have played table top, I prefer not to deal with GM’s and DM’s when doing written rp. I do love writing though.

I am bi-sexual and those who discriminate annoy me. While I lean more toward men at this time, there are still those women who arouse me greatly. However, in my writing at the moment I am seeking only to write with male characters or females with cock. I have other places I have written the last few years where I have written otherwise and need to even out my scales for characters which is why at this time I am mainly writing het. If at some point I feel a change in my balance I have and will write m/m or f/f.
However, I currently write only female characters.

I cannot promise to post every day of every week. There may be days due to a physical disorder that I am unable to sit at the computer to write, either through neuromuscular pain or from severe migraines that can be blinding. I will post at least 2 times a week if not more when I am not dealing with a flare up.

I am looking for mainly smut based role play at this time with some story for background to explain what led toward the smut. I like detail, emotions, descriptions and all that. I don't want meaningless sex scenes... or sudden changes.

Katra Dominick

My General Expectations

1) I do not, in any manner appreciate Godmoders, people that feel a need to determine how my character acts, speaks, things or reacts. I don't mind the occasional message being sent asking or something like 'Catrice led her down... noticing she followed' etc. That's only there if it's already assumed, because most times in situations, I'll have my men/women prepare ahead of time to do something and if someone is wondering whether my character will or won't do something just message me about it.

2) I write a wide variety of character types/archetypes but what I may view as being one type may not fit in the categories others have made up for their own thoughts, so if we get started on something do me a favor and communicate if there's something that you're curious on or confused about. At this point however I am more interested in writing the innocent/virginal and untapped sexuality of young woman (typically aged 15-16)

3) No one liners please, I am a multi-para rper (Novella on my really good days). I have to have something to work with and for me if there's only one line coming back it's not telling me a story. I want to know the character I'm writing off of. I want to know what she/he wants, dreams, feels, sees, hears, smells, thinks etc... just because I know it doesn't mean my character will. I ask for at the least 3 – 4 paragraphs per post, though understand the occasional 1 – 2 paragraphs.

4) If we're in a storyline, unless I've agreed ahead, please DO NOT have your character know things about my character that have not come out in our storyline. Even if he/she has been thinking on it, if they don't tell your character, then your character shouldn't know. And that goes for supposed psychics that can read minds. One of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to telepath's is their misuse of that ability; it keeps true growth from happening.

5) There are varied cases where I may be writing the same character in different stories, that doesn't mean that character is exactly the same as I have had different versions of many of my characters over the years, and tend to enjoy just 'recycling' especially since some of those characters are ones I've been fleshing out for my own novels. Some with names and situations changed but their personality the same or vice versa.

6) I am not a stickler for grammar and spelling, as long as it can be understood and it's not a bunch of mixed things I'm good. I also will never claim to be the best dealing with the right verb tenses for the whole past/present and such, so if you're expecting perfection don't try to write with me. All I am a stickler for knowing that a sentence has begun and ended. I’ve had some experience of late in people writing without punctuation or capitalization.

7) 3rd person please!!!!! When people start writing the ‘I walked in and blushed when I noticed how beautiful you were’ bit it tends to skeeve me out considering that I don’t put myself in my characters place and work to keep character completely separate from my real self.

8) I will write through threads or email only, no IM programs and no PM’s. Discussion in PM’s is fine but I prefer not to have tons of people messaging on IM’s.

9) If you message me please do so with an idea of a scenario in mind, even a brief idea. Not just a pairing and saying you are interested. I don't care if it's choosing a scenario I have listed or coming up with something new. If you message me without some form of possible brainstorming, I'm likely not to take it as serious because if I message you first, I will take time to think out a scenario hoping that we can work with it from that point. However, do not create a character for me. I prefer to choose my own characters names/appearance.

My Genre's/Types of World's
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Romance
Historical
Medieval
Magical
Alternate Reality
Futuristic
Mythology
Superheroes/humans
Vampires (read monster info for specifics)
Post-Apocalyptic
Fairy Tales (always a good theme to me

Note: I will not do Celebrity role play as real celebrity's, however I do have some original characters I have had at times that were forms of celebrities in their backgrounds.

Couples:

Male/Female (me as female)
Shemale/Female (me as female though some circumstances I will play shemale)

Ons & Offs

Ons
Seduction – nothing more enticing than a good seduction, the right touches, the soft words, the building need… the peeling off clothing like an important gift is being unwrapped, light kisses, heated kisses, brushes of lips, passionate devouring.

Breast Play – Light, seductive, teasing… touch, lick, suckle but don’t think that it is enough to cause orgasm or over stimulate.

Light Bondage – nothing bruising or chafing, but for the sake of sensory deprivation during seduction or for teasing, silk bonds and blind folds, things of that nature.

Age play – 20 years difference is about as far as I am comfortable going but I will go that far depending on the scenario. My characters will be as young as 16 and as old as who knows depending on if they are non-human. If they are human, they will be no older than around 30.

IncestMajor On, Father/Daughter, Older Brother/Younger Sister, Uncle/Niece, Male Cousin/Female Cousin… I like the idea of the older male leading the younger female to her first sexual awakening. (Can do step-father/step-daughter, step-brother/step-sister but prefer blood relation)

Teasing – Building sexual tension is hot; the drawing out of need, denying or delaying orgasm is brilliant. Just as long as it isn’t drawn out with only one type of teasing for long, for example fondling breasts and thinking that spending ten posts doing it as the only form of teasing is all that is needed.

Tattoos – A few of them are really hot, but too many can be nasty unless they are well done. Like a cool use of tattoos would be how they were used on Prison Break for Michael. Otherwise typically less.

Oral – Giving and receiving, but when a character is innocent it shouldn’t be expected that they will immediately be comfortable giving.

Romance – Always a plus, I prefer that there is at least some form of emotional attachment between characters unless otherwise determined.

Kidnapping – With cause it can be hot, as long as other things are met.

Keeping IC separate from OOC

Sex Toys- such as vibrators/dildo's etc, things to enhance pleasure and tease, not cause pain.

Biting (vampire wise or the light neck bite for arousal type, not so much to cause great pain)

Shemale/ Male characters played against mine. - Male more than any other, but occasionally Shemale is alright.

Tentacles – (read creature information lower down)

Orgasm

Aphrodisiacs

Graphics – I like using images to show people, things and places or anything else, even if descriptions are also used. Not animated images.

Impregnation/Risk of Pregnancy - I will not write out the birthing of a child... I typically prefer not to even deal with writing out things with young kids either. The risk is more of a turn on than actual preg.

Being Deflowered

Magic (to an extent)

Coercion

Mild-non con – The type that as it continues both parties are into it not through physical force. This is another way seduction can help.

Hypnosis/mind control – only to the extent of easing some of the fight or make them a bit agreeable, not to the point where I might as well not be writing anything. My main preference here is with vampires using a form of it.

Eyes – describe eyes, if they are described so my character can get the feeling of falling or being drawn then she will be more easily ‘manipulated’ of sorts.

Hair pulling – to an extent, not to the point of pain but if it’s in order once passion has begun bring her closer.

Breasts – My characters will not have breasts bigger than C cups most of the time. I may use the image of a woman with a larger set of breasts, it doesn’t mean I am using it because of her tits, it would be her face more.

Multiple Partner
– It would depend on the situation but typically M/F/M if I do it. Not gangbang situations and I will not write 2 females for one male unless they are not interacting... like the male has one then later goes to the other.

Offs –

Hair
– too much body hair is gross and facial hair mostly ick. On occasion some look alright.

Dom/sub – I’m not really writing dom/sub as much as innocent/corruptible within reason.

Anal rape – never.

Godmoding – See above for info there.

Gore

Vore

Fisting

Furries/Anthro/Bestiality

Mutilation

Menstruation

Degredation/Abuse/Oversized body parts

Sadism

Masochism

Scat

Watersports

Necrophilia

Anal to Maw

Anal to Vaginal

Egg – Laying

Cybering/cam nope

Use more words than slit, hole, …

Inflation

Electrocution

Death

Doll treatment – this means I will not welcome someone thinking they can choose how my character dresses and such without first talking with me. My characters are not dress up dolls.

Pet Play

Rough sex

No giant people

No tiny people

Squirting total off

Gagging (unless in play and an actual gag... not in any other way.)

Extreme anything total off

Messy sex (unless some foods are used messy is not for me)

Slave/master

Slave/pet

Diaper play (and such that goes with YUCK)

Pre-existing relationships (I prefer not to have to work out the dynamic of a relationship already in action especially if I don’t know anyone.)

Bimbofication

Object play

Spanking of any kind

Text lingo

Calling my characters whores, sluts and such will do nothing for the stories. Nor will the over use of the word fuck. Especially considering that most of my characters are going to be innocent, virginal… if they are being seduced they wouldn’t find it arousing to have the person seducing them call it a fuck even if that’s what it is supposed to be. Let them have the fantasy of something more.

No Feet! Eww Footplay just skeeves me out.

No body modification - My characters will not be made in any way to gain weight, have their boobs, ass or anything else grow or shrink.

Original Plots

Content can change depending upon the scenario but the common f-list used for most of these characters and others I portray is:

http://www.f-list.net/c/tansy/

My character in these will have a name but it may change depending on who I use to depict the character and what other tidbits we decide to add in.

Name: Unnecessary Babysitter

Scenario: 16 year old Anica doesn’t understand why her mother has seen fit to hire a babysitter for her. But apparently no amount of reminding Ginger does any good to assure that Anica is old enough to take care of herself when Ginger is out of town for business. Not like Anica hadn’t been taking care of herself at home during week long business conferences that kept her mom away in town before. Now suddenly a promotion means her mother is going to be away longer so Anica has to have a babysitter… She is irate about this fact. Her mother fails to pay attention to the appeal her innocent and virginal 16 year old daughter will make for a perverted man alone with her in the house. So what happens when an older male (24-29 years old or possibly the father that has never been in her life and Ginger wouldn’t recognize or an uncle anywhere between 29-35 years of age) decides to take the job.

Name: Mating Dance with Daddy (Incest included)

Scenario: What happens when the innocent female putting off pheromones to attract her mate is completely unaware of the fact that she is not only adopted but part of a rare ancient line of people who have to mate and breed during their heat cycles. The longer they go without mating the weaker they become if they are in heat. For 16 year old Charise, that could be a problem. She doesn’t even know that the parents who raised her aren’t her real parents… yet. She will, because her real daddy is coming back into the picture intent on getting his daughter and when he realizes she is in heat, he intends to be the one that she mates with too.

Name: Put Your Hands Up (Incest included)

Scenario: Starla had known she was adopted for a long time, when the chance comes to go meet and spend time with her birth father for a couple of weeks, she jumps at it. She has so many questions about her birth family. What she doesn’t expect is for her blood father to decide shortly after meeting her that he is going to handcuff her and give her a strip search that turns into the hottest experience of her life and ends up taking her virginity.

***** The Gullible Bombshell: Amanda lived with her mother for sixteen years, her father and her older brother lived in the woods. It was common for the guys to stay naked in their home and when Amanda learns her mother is dying, she is sent to live with her brother and father. The men have no desire to start wearing clothes so they convince Amanda that there is nothing wrong with her going around naked too. The sixteen year old has never seen a naked man until she arrived in the cabin, nor has a man ever seen her naked. Told they are conserving water, the men convince her to bathe with them. When they are erect they make excuses or tell her that it's for this reason or that. Over time, one or the other, or even both of them begin taking advantage, touching her, teasing her and eventually making her their lover.

*** His Perfect Lover - Siena's older brother has been away for a long time, presumed missing if not possibly dead. In fact, after six years her father forced her and her mother to have a funeral and they considered him dead. Now she is sixteen and her abusive father is dead, leaving her and her mom home. She has started to see her brother, or at least she thinks she is but when she looks back he is gone. Unknown to her, her brother has become a vampire and has watched her bloom the last couple of years without her seeing him. He's been biding his time in order to catch a time when she was alone and he could get a taste of her. - The thought here is that he sneaks in when he knows she is alone for a few days and keeps himself hidden either with a mask or blindfolding her while he tastes her blood first. He could use a form of compulsion that while her mind is strong enough she can't be entirely controlled, he can make her think things are dreams.

***** Daddy's Birthday Present - Glory has lived with her father since she was born, her mother died in childbirth. She has spent her time always wanting to make her father proud and happy, helping in the house and in many ways while she goes to school she has also been the housewife type, in fact other than sleeping with her father she has done pretty much everything else a wife would in a home. It's her daddy's 40th birthday and she is sixteen, still a virgin and quite innocent. However, she has been naked in the shower with her father, helping to wash his back. He has washed her back. For his birthday, she prepares a special dinner and cake before asking her father what he wants for his birthday.

***** Daddy's Trouser Snake - I saw this story not long ago and it made me want to see how differently things could be played out so here's the concept - Innocent, virginal and quite gullible, Diana is walking home from school when a guy pulls up and asks her if she wants to ride his trouser snake. When she asks him what that is, the guy laughs and pulls away from the curb. Arriving home, she makes a snack and waits for her father to get home and at the dinner table, sitting beside him she asks him what a trouser snake is... she is gullible enough that when he tells her all men have it... she asks if it bites and he says it can but doesn't hurt little girls... she asks if she can touch it and he has her close her eyes and within moments he has her stroking his cock, guiding her until he cums. Later he gets an idea and ends up in her room, claiming that his trouser snake bit him and he needs her to suck the poison out... progressively he finds other excuses for having to penetrate her with his cock, using the 'poison' or trouser snake as part of it.

*** Project In The Woods - Liana's grades aren't where she needs them to be, her science teacher has given her a chance to make up those grades. If she goes with him on a camping trip over spring break week he will give her a passing grade. She's told others are going but when she arrives at the campsite with her car, no one else is there. He doesn't tell her, but he set it up that way. He had a habit of enjoying himself with the girls in class. And the weather that first night helps him begin as it rains unexpectedly and drenches them both and sharing a tent they both have to strip down.

**** The Corrupt Priest - There are two thoughts here, either he has always been a bit perverted and uses his status as priest to take advantage or he has been pious until he lays his eyes on her. Her name is Carla, she is a 17 year old who sings in church choir just as much as she sings in a club with her friends. She isn't a virgin but she hasn't had a great deal of experience, what she has had has made her want more. She goes to confession where she begins confessing her sexual endeavors and desires.

**** The Wrong Sister - Mina has a twin sister Melony, the two girls are as different as night and day. While Mina is still a virgin, Melony is wild and promiscuous. Unknown to Melony's boyfriend, she is out cheating on him when he shows up to see her. Mina has a habit of trying on some of her sisters clothing when she isn't around and happens to be home alone when her sister's boyfriend shows up and before she can say anything he kisses her, awakening something foreign inside her. He can tell from her kiss that he has the wrong girl but finds himself more aroused with Mina than Melony ever made him and pretends he doesn't know it's Mina, curious if he can get her to give herself to him.

*****Claiming Their Sister - Twin Brothers in their 20's have made it a habit to share their lovers but never do anything with each other. For quite some time now they have both lusted after their little sister. When their parents win a two week trip, the brothers finally see their chance to show their little sister how much they want her and how much they can do for her, be for her without the worry of interference from their parents. Since their parents view the twins as being 'perfect' and 'trustworthy' their younger sister is left in their care. The first few days is all about preparation, after all they are pretty certain it will take some convincing for their virginal younger sister so they get things they need. Then when they are ready they catch her after she showers and gets ready for bed, where they blindfold her telling her they have an early birthday present for her... (Can include: Aphrodisiacs, light bondage (even using a makeshift swing or spreader bars or something), blindfold, vibrators...

Original Pairings

My Cravings: (In bold is who I want to write and the more stars the more the craving)
*****Father/Daughter
*****Brother/Sister
M Cousin/F Cousin
*****Uncle/Niece

****Father/Babysitter
**Photographer/Model
**Older Brother’s Friend/Younger Sister
Roommate/Female Roommate
Coach/Student

Writing Sample

Now that she was settled within the council chambers, leaning back in an almost careless stance, Darby allowed her gaze to trail over the other members. In the short time in which she had become part of the leading council, she had yet to truly get to know any of the others. She did know to be cautious, to remain relatively detached from all those gathered. She had been informed of the centuries of trial among varied kinds and had rolled her eyes at the mention of racist reactions among the types of preternatural creatures that made up the council and the world they protected.

It really hadn’t surprised her that there would be prejudices against the varied groups. The fact that she had come smack dab in the middle of a point where even the council appeared to be partially broken apart because of such issues didn’t pass her by. She could see it clearly. Hell, she could feel it. It seemed rather annoying to her that people who could not change what they were would be so willing to hate or distrust others for what they could not change either.

Of course, that didn’t keep her from feeling her own enmity toward some but it wasn’t something that felt as though it was inbred into the cat within her, more that she could not keep the feeling from being there with the way she was reacted to. Still, as she watched others enter, listened to the banter with underlying sarcasm, she remained silent and watchful.

Elijah, she had learned in her brief tenure thus far, was one that was to be kept away from if one valued their life. Of course, she hadn’t determined the reasoning completely, and though the power he held was one that caused caution to be in her mind, she was still curious at times. Still, she had not attempted to approach him, nor did she really approach any of the others.

When her gaze swept toward Gabriel, she thought of what she had learned, she knew only that he was a vamp with his own mannerisms. There were times when she might consider he would be in a way the most ‘friendly’ among the council, but she knew well that it could well be simply a mood and not a true feel. She had heard that he was a tactician so when she noted how his gaze moved over the rest of them within the chambers, she was certain that he too was simply in observation mode.

She knew that unlike the others among the council, she had not had as much practice at remaining blank, but she had learned how to do so after her folks died. None had ever been aware that she had broken down when she was alone, it was this skill that she used well even now as she sat within the chambers. She shifted, moving her head and stretching in different manners until her neck popped and she gave a sigh of ease. The tension after the most recent juggling aspect of working within the ‘normal’ life and trying to keep it going at the same time as her new life had been building and the cracking had eased some of the tension in her muscles.

She watched the byplay between Isabella and Elijah, keeping back the smirk that she wanted to release as she noted the way the female vampire was looking. It had become apparent rather early in the game that Isabella had issues with cats, funny seeing as how Darby herself was a large cat when in her animal form. She’d even once considered padding into council in her animal form once just to see how the vampire reacted, but had kept from doing so.

Her gaze continued, Sophie was the next person she looked at. Here, Darby thought was a intellectual. There were times when she wondered how the mage ever decided to leave her room. As she perused her now, she saw that once again the woman had herself focused on pen and paper. She knew that Mage’s did not like Were’s, at least that was what she’d been told. She didn’t understand why as of yet though.

With a mild shrug to herself, she glanced around further, her gaze roamed to Cassiel, another of the vampires. She was aware that the vampires held more of a sway on the council number wise then the other groups, though Mages came second. Cassiel she really hadn’t determined what to think of, the woman seemed watchful, detached and yet able to present herself.

When Aminah entered, she didn’t pay any attention, knowing she didn’t need to turn and watch the process of the phoenix coming in. In her short tenure, she’d come to view this woman as arrogant yet honorable from the little she’d seen. Darby had yet to determine anything else other then the fact that waiting on her to arrive with the coming discussions was rather annoying but it did give more time for thought. The Wolven.

Mr. Santiago, the representative for a group that they were considering allying themselves with. The information that had been given to Darby had been read over, but she still didn’t feel it was enough to make a decision regarding the possible alliance. It was good to know that they would have the chance to hear more from the head of Wolven himself before making a vote either way.

Darby had of course, already begun working toward gathering more of her own intel regarding Wolven because she was not the type to make decisions based on little information. Her thoughts were brought up short because of the sound of the double doors opening yet again. When she swung her gaze toward the new arrival, she drew a slow deep breath, a natural habit as she allowed her senses to take in the new scent.

She knew without a doubt who the new arrival was; Lucas Santiago, head of Wolven. As his glance reached her, she gave a nod of respect toward him before she clasped her hands before her, startled to hear Elijah’s voice. Keeping her expression impassive under such a surprise was difficult but she was pleased that she had managed. To cover her surprise, she also chose to add to the welcome, “Your presence is appreciated, Mr. Santiago.”

Darby had kept her voice tinged with respect, calm and strong yet the inflection of her familial accent was also apparent in her words. Now, she waited to see how things would go, what conversations would flow, what information would be given. She also waited to see how their fellow council members would decide to handle all that they learned. Did they truly intend to take a vote on such an important venture during this single convening council meeting? She certainly hoped they didn’t assume that such a pivotal vote could be made without taking time to consider what they learned.

Creature Lowdown

Vampire Basics

No shiny vampires for me. Meaning No Twilight vamps. If people want to play Twilight vamps with my OC’s and change the shimmering bit to the standards I like I have no problem with that. However, to me real vampires don’t sparkle.

Vampire Rules I prefer to run with –

~As long as they have fed recently, they can walk in the sun, have heartbeats and their skin is warm to the touch as well as not pale.

~They do not need to kill to survive.

~They have enhanced senses and healing ability

~ Telepathy (not always, some can.)

~Mesmerize (ability to use some hypnotic suggestion or plant false thoughts/memories)

~The ability to take the form of birds of prey such as hawks, eagles, falcons and also the form of wolves. They also have a half animalistic form if they access the inner beast within (though typically the most powerful of them can do this only after reaching a certain age.)

~Entrance – The ability to draw someone toward doing what they can to please the Kindred.

~Embrace – the term used when they give the Kiss to a human to sire them, it is called Embracing them.

Favored Clans:

Gangrel – The gyspy/biker type.

Toreador – The musical or artsy type.

Ventrue – The business men type or politician type.

Tentacles –

My preference is that they are hidden extra appendages on humanoid people, whether it be actual humans or some form of near human like elf, alien etc. At least bi-pedal with a human form.
Shifter’s –

Lycan’s – I don’t care if they have animal forms but no sex in non-human form.

Other form – People that can take other human forms are fine, like different faces… but I prefer my partner to have a character with a cock.

NOTE: Mating does not mean PREGNANCY in any form. Pregnancy may be a side effect if discussed but is not necessarily a definite.

Links & Updates

Links

Fave Women I Use For RP Characters

Men that Get Me Going

My Character's Wiki (These are just some old character profiles that were created for different games, and in some cases as basis for some of my own novel characters.)

Katriel "Katra"

Aja Leith

Major Cravings List (Will be updated anytime I have something new to add or changes I want to make)

Incest - Father/Daughter, Older Brother/Younger Sister, Uncle/Niece, Twin Older Brothers/Younger Sister

Seduction

Teasing/Stimulation

Some More Scenarios: (My role's will have names, stars mean major craving)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom