Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kogohazan

Planetoid
Hi everyone. I am looking for anyone who is looking to do some RPing. Some long term RP’s would be preferable but I would be willing to do shorter ones too. I love detail in any story but you dont need to write a book back. A few sentences at the very least would be good. I will always try to match the amount of effort put in. I am male and only wish for female partners. I prefer to be slightly dominate but nothing too extreme. I also enjoy the plot of any story. I am not looking for 100% smut but rather something that could go on for a while that we could both have fun with.

My big likes are
virginity
impregnation

My absolutely nots are
Anything that would go on in the bathroom
rape
multiple partners

What I would like to RP (* indicate something I really want to play)
Boyfriend x girlfriend*
Teacher x student
Brother x sister
Cousin x cousin
Knight x princess

Pokemon
Trainer x trainer
Trainer x pokemon*
Pokemon x pokemon*

MLP: FIM
Oc x any of the main 6** (would love you forever)
Oc x any other female character *
Oc x Oc*

I am pretty open and would be willing to give any ideas that you have a try so if you have something you are interested in just let me know.

Possible plot ideas

Everyday live
We follow both of our characters through there typical days. Nothing crazy has to happen but it can if we want.

New in town
My character is new in town and bumps in to yours. We become friends and go from there

Save the world
The world is threatened from a force of our choosing and we must stop it.

Once again I am open to pretty much anything so if you have an idea I would love to hear it.
If you are interested in any of these or just have another idea entirely please feel free to pm me. I am on pretty much every night and try to get on at least once a day. Once you do we can come up with a concrete plot, setting, and characters. Also if we start and you decide you want to stop just let me know and there will be no hard feelings. Hope to hear from you all soon!

I sent you a pm with the beginning of our role play over the pms and I changed the plot idea from Bruce Wayne Retirement to his funeral if that is okay with you? It's your turn to reply back now.

Really looking for any peagasisters or a girl just willing to play a pony. If your out there please let me know!

bump again. looking for anything but still really want to find anyone looking for a mlp roleplay.

Looking for one or two people who want to do a MLP roleplay. Write me if you want to start something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom