Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut, Debauchery, and Other Matters of a Sexual Nature (M/F or M/TS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangboometc

Super-Earth
Hello, How Do You Do, and Other Introductory Babble

So. I guess I somehow managed to pique your interest amid the sea of threads, armed with nothing more than a title and a name recalling the preferred liquor of Russians everywhere. An amazing feat, if I do say so myself. Now that you're here I guess I shouldn't waste your time, should I?

Hi. I'm Vodka. I'm new around these parts and the mood has struck me to cozy up to some other like-minded deviants and write about the matters of love, decadence, and most importantly, sex. I'll go ahead and be up front here and tell you that most, if not all, of my ideas revolve primarily around sex. Don't get me wrong, I do love a bit of good plotting here and there, but... well, what can I say? I'm easily aroused and absolutely perverted. You caught me.

Now, my kinks and roles run the gamut between vanilla and taboo. I don't expect you to like everything I like as long as you don't expect me to like everything you like. Either way, please take a look at my kink list before you even consider playing with me, if only to make sure we're at least a little compatible. Now, let's get down to business, shall we?

Smut and Such

First and foremost, here's a list of all the things I like:
http://www.f-list.net/c/tobacco%20iscariot/

Mother of the Year
(Mother/Son) (M/F) The title alone should give this one away. Ever since I started doing incestuous roleplays I've had a certain fixation on the mom/son pairing. It's absolutely forbidden, absolutely taboo, and absolutely delicious, in my humble opinion. This is an open ended pairing that could take place in various settings with various cirumstances. Sci-fi? Sure! Modern day? Alright! The horny son seducing the mother? That's fine! The cock starved mother seducing the son? Yum! Needless to say, this role will almost have to be a M/F pairing only. I'd prefer for the mother to be in her mid to late forties and the son in his early twenties, though I can be convinced otherwise if necessary.

Blood is Thicker
(Brother/Sister) (M/F) (M/TS) Uh-oh, another incest roleplay. This one is your typical brother/sister pairing. The same basic rules apply as the Mother of the Year roleplay. I'm open to pretty much any setting with any circumstances. Whether a guy and his younger sister get stuck on a planet far away from home or an older sister finds out she's been masturbating on webcam for her brother, I'm totally cool with it. As far as the tranny side of things go, I do love the idea of a guy's brother returning home after a long hiatus only to turn out to have become his bombshell sister.

The Geekiest Girl in the Room
(M/F or M/TS)
Honestly, I've got a huge thing for 'geeky girls'. You know the type. Thick rimmed glasses, always unassuming. I love the idea of this geeky girl, always a bit coy and accepted as one of the guys, living a secret life as a closet slut behind closed doors. Maybe she could 'accidently' send some pictures of her masturbating to one of her best guy friends, sending their friendship into unknown territory. Maybe she could finally give in to her urges and try to seduce the whole group of her guy friends. She might even secretly be a tranny and one of her friends just happens to find out.

Celebrity
(M/F)
Celebrity roleplays are one of those things that almost seem corny to me, but I really can't help but love them. It gives me the chance to live out the fantasy of fucking someone famous. Whatever the means may be, whether they end up in bed together after a drunken encounter or even if she's just a figment of the guy's imagination, this roleplay is nothing but pure smut.

Cubicles, Lace, and Sex On Desks
(M/F or M/TS)
For this one, I'd love to have a man and a woman or a tranny who work for a lingerie company, designing lingerie and constantly bickering as rivals, forced to work together late one night to meet a deadline. By the end of the night, they find themselves in the throes of an office romance, suddenly sneaking around and fucking behind their coworkers backs. This could even be somewhat romantic, starting off as mindless sex and developing into something more intimate.

A Thousand Different Lives
(M/F or M/TS)
This one is an ode to my infamous indecisiveness. Basically, a couple find themselves travelling through time and space, inhabiting different bodies in different time periods, falling in and out of love. One night, they could be Cleopatra and one of her lovers. The next, they could find themselves on a space station on the edges of the galaxy. More or less, this role is only limited by the number of scenarios we can think of.

The Ex's Sister
(M/F or M/TS)
This one is all about a guy who runs into his ex-girlfriend's younger sister by chance. It's a pretty basic role where innocent conversation turns to less-than-innocent flirting with leads to... well, I'm sure you know where this one is going.

Isolation
(M/F or M/TS)
In which, two complete strangers are chosen to live together in an underground compound, completely alone with their actions and daily lives constantly under surveillance and streamed across the Internet. What begins as a simple social experiment soon changes to the science of two people falling for and depending on each other. Maybe they both have significant others back home, but can't help but to give in to their base desires. Maybe any number of things could make what they do go against all reason, but they do it anyway. This is all about two people's descent into decadence.

The Lower East Side of Colony Five
(Sci-Fi)(M/F or M/TS)
This one will be based Colony Five, a massive floating space colony that rivals the size of New York City. It's home to all manner of people and exists like any other city of the future. The story I'm interested in playing will actually be based in the Lower East Side of the colony, a place that has a habit of spawning subcultures and alternative lifestyles. Punks, goths, artists, bohemians, tech fetishists, and so on. It also tends to be the first place that newcomers settle in due to generally affordable housing. I'm thinking one of our characters will be a newcomer from Earth and need someone to show them around. Certain feelings begin to emerge as the two explore the city together.

Space, I Believe In
(M/F or M/TS)
The basic idea here revolves around two people stranded aboard a private consumer class spaceship together. Something went wrong and now they're simply floating through the farthest reaches of space, waiting to be rescued. Thankfully, they still have all the modern luxuries of home as well as some futuristic devices such as item materializers, body modifiers, virtual reality enablers, and other such things. As days turn to weeks and weeks to months, certain feelings begin to bubble up between the two... Of course, this could also be an incestuous pairing, but that certainly isn't required.

Gimme Danger
(M for F or TS)
Okay. Flat out and simple. I love alternative girls. Punks, goths, hipsters, etc. I love girls with a bit of edge. For this role, I'd love to do something along the lines of a guy meeting a girl like this and forming a relationship with her. Maybe they accidentally stumble upon each other while traveling across Europe. Maybe a circus comes to town and she's one of carnies. Maybe a whole bunch of different things could happen. This one in particular, I'd also love to have a tranny for.

Other Matters of Varying Importance

Here's just some other little tidbits of information that may or may not matter or apply to you.

First off, I usually prefer playing over instant messaging, though I may be willing to play over PM if requested. I also prefer my partner be a female in real life. It shouldn't matter, I'm sure, but I can't really get into things if I know all those sexy little words are coming from another man. For the most part, I have no interest in fantasy, vampires, or fandom based roles. There may be some exceptions. My availability changes from week to week, so don't expect me to be around all the time or able to play whenever you want. I've been known to block people if they end up pestering me constantly. I live in the Eastern timezone, but I'm known to be around at various hours. As far as my writing style goes, I can do either first or third person and I'll write anywhere from a couple of sentences to a couple of paragraphs depending on my partner. If you have any more questions about my preferences, feel free to PM me.

And In Conclusion...

I think that just about covers everything. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me. If you're interested in roleplaying, feel free to PM me. If you have an idea of your own that you think might mesh well with me, feel free to PM me. Hope you enjoyed the show and hope to hear from all you lovely people soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom