Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas and Cravings (WEREWOLF OR FRAT BOY CRAVING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliecheers

Super-Earth
This thread is going to be really simple with all the information you'll need.

I'm looking to do long-term roleplays with 60-70/40-30 story line to smut ratio. I'm not too picky about grammar, as long as I can understand what you're trying to say and it's 1 paragraph+ we'll be OK. I cannot, CANNOT stand one liners. I will drop you (with a friendly PM) quickly. Exceptions made for heavy dialogue. PMs over threads.

My only other thing is that if for whatever reason you want/need to stop the roleplay, you let me know. A simple PM letting me know you're done is perfectly fine, I won't even ask why or bug you later.

F-list ---> http://www.f-list.net/c/ellieb/

Now on to the fun stuff :)

Pairings:

Exes
Bestfriends
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Reality TV
Boss x Intern
New Co-CEO's
Co-Ed Roommates
Secret Agents
Rival Enemies
Royals
Shape-shifters
Incest (back open---still only want epic plots)
Stripper/ Stripper( or ordinary person)--this can be either or for who plays the stripper and who doesn't.

Plots:

HERE'S THE CRAVING
Shapeshifter(werewolf)xHuman
Your character is a shapeshifting werewolf, on his way to being the pack's next alpha and at the right age to find a mate. Getting frustrated having been searching for a few years, months, weeks your character returns to his parents home for a retreat having not been there in awhile. And in the least expected place he finds his mate. The neighbor girl he always used to hang out with. As excited as he is, or should be, there's just two issues…she isn't a werewolf and she has no idea how to properly be submissive.
This role will take a lot of OOC talk before hand to set up the wolves, setting, the rules and so forth. This is not a fandom since I usually find predetermined rules restrictive and less creative.

I really, really, REALLY want to do a mafia/gang involved roleplay. There are so many pairings for this that I'm just going to leave this one open ended. Feel free to send me your ideas. We can build something together :)

Also, if any guy would be willing to a fairytale offspring (sons and daughters) type role play, OMG PM ME! I came across Ever After High the other day and fell in love with the idea. This will NOT be a fandom, just an idea based off the same thing. If you're interested just PM me, I'd love to discuss ideas.

(I have no idea how to categorize the different roles here cause there are many options)/ elemental (think avatar)
There is a war at hand between good and evil. Your character, although on the good size but not necessarily the greatest man, is the kings best warrior. So when YC is called upon to retrieve the elemental from the high priests he isn't too happy to play babysitter but knows it has to be done. Rumored to be the most powerful elemental there has ever been MC has been tucked away and hidden her entire life. Only after years of savage war is the king open to using her powers to win, if he can convince her to fight on his side. While being able to control all the elements, her strongest power is to increase those who she supports, making them faster, stronger and better.
This role is obviously fantasy and your character could really be anything (if you want to be a shape-shifter even better! but i'm open to all ideas). The role is meant focus on her innocence in contrast to his questionable past as they grow together.

Popular Guy/Less popular girl.(I put less popular because I'm not so good at the nerd stuff, plus I think it's fun that there's a possibility of them running in the same crowd but unable to have each other.): I have two basic plots for this role.
High school: Both characters would be seniors (18/17) and haven been dating, secretly, for almost a year. As per usual with major events happening in high school, senior years, the drama in the relationship would start to peak.
College:Ages can vary in the role seeing as how college students can span a multitude of years. There is no basic outline for this because can go so many ways.
HERE'S WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR IN THESE: Your character would be a cocky, dominant guy with a fun attitude. Think Hollywood definition of a frat boy, which could easily be used in the college setting. My characters basic personality would be submissive but someone who isn't a pushover. As much as I like brooding, dominant characters I'm a little over the whole master/slave, darkness surrounds us thing right now. Both roles can (probably will) involve some down moments but I really want a lot of it to be fun, great build up, and a continuous story. I would love to discuss details about either role you'd want to do.

Three can be a Fun Crowd-- as of right now not looking to flip this one (two girls, one guy) but if that changes I'll let you all know.
Idea of three friends who grew up side by side and were always close. Two guys, one girl. Over the years they became like older brothers to her, protective and sensitive to knowing she did anything with any guy. And then around the same time all of their feelings started to shift toward each other. She fell for both guys and they both fell for her. Unable to choose the group now live an unusual life with all three of them in one relationship.
Looking for one guy to play both guys in the role. Open to discussing ideas and plot :) If anyone would like to do this with a twist where the boys wanted to add a fourth (another girl, or guy) let me know.

Post-Apocalyptic: Incest applicable but it you choose not, even better.
This is a super rough idea but the basic idea is that the world's population was dwindled by some sort of bio-weapon a few years ago. It reduced the female population much greater than males and decreased their ability to get pregnant significantly. The ones that can, and do produce are regarded as queens of sorts. Not only were the females affected but the men as well. The opposite to the females infertility the men left alive became larger endowed and started producing more amount of semen. Along with their growths the desire and hunger became a need as they can only last for a few days before needing sex. Our characters would be survivors together, traveling to "safe zone".
Like I said super rough and easily open for input.

CLOSED AGAIN---I WILL BE VERY PICKY WITH WHO I CHOOSE AS A PARTNER AND THERE WILL BE A LOT OF DISCUSSION BEFORE STARTING THIS ONE.
Unfaithful Boyfriend-- this one is off limits for awhile. Too many failures of misunderstanding the role.
Your character would be the bad boy frat type off away at college, still dating my character who is a senior in high school. They've been dating for three or so years and your character has never been faithful but he remains with her because she would be what he wants when he chooses to settle down. He would sleep around regularly and I would play the multiple girls plus my main character.

Exes
Our characters would have dated for a few years before mine was caught cheating. The break up was bad but the aftermath even worse. She was cast out and became the target of everyone's aggression. Although he acts like he wants nothing to do with her he still battles with wanting to be there for her and staying mad at her for what she did.
I've found that this role does much better is he's a popular community figure in power and a lot of people are against her and/or there's a supernatural aspect to it such as their both shape-shifters so she also has to deal with the pack or their both vampires as she has to deal with the group.

P.S.--I love OOC talk. I love setting up scenes before starting. I love hearing new ideas. PM me. I'll always respond, even if it just to say no thanks.

I like the gang related plot. I could be a bank robber and you could be my hostage and since you saw my face I have to take you with me and am not sure if I want to kill you or make crazy love to you, or both. The things I know are; you are smoking hot, I have a lot of money and I could go to jail for a really long time. We will spend a lot of time in a car and cheep motels.
What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom