Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game Store Girl (Sho and Zombie)

By this point, her ACTUALLY answering was enough. "Hmmm...blue huh? Interesting color..." he said as he moved his hand INTO her pant. Right against the material, he commented, "Blue...blue...does it FEEL like 'BLUE'? I don't know...Maybe I should take a look but let me keep checking..." he said as he moved freely around her pants and against her underwear. As for his other hand, he moved that right under her shirt to freely make contact with her bra-covered breasts.

She gasped as his hand actually entered her pants to feel her underwear. She looked down, still not sure what to do. She eventualy moved her hands, one going to his chest and one going to his bicep. Mainly because it made er feel a little better. "Y-you can't feel colors..." she said softly. She looked up at him with a very surprised expression when his found its way to her soft breast. Even if it outside her bra, it was odd because usually when someone got that far with her, she was just as excited to be touching him. At this point she just didn't know what to do.

"Can't I? I can 'smell' the red in your hair..." he said as he pressed his noise against her hair. It smelled very nice and sure he was just finding excuses just to be closer against her, but of course, he didn't care. His erection naturally came to as he was already excited by this point. He then decided to move his fingers into her underwear. Her skin was very smooth and it only increased his breathing as he liked what he was going to soon enjoy. The curls on her rear were perfect in his mind, as he moved deeper towards her groin, where the prize was. As his fingers made contact with the soft wrinkles of her anus, his penis was now as hard as he could get. It rubbed against her body as he savored the moment, before moving down to the soft ragged flesh of her pussy. While he was already hard, the waves of sensitive pleasure to his penis increased.

At this point she was debating whether or not to actually go along with this. She wasn't putting up a fight, so on some level she must be enjoying it. She just wasn't sure how this even happened. One minute she was coming home and getting her cat back, then she fixed him up, and now this was happening. It just didn't make sense to her. She whimpered a bit when she felt his hand on her bare ass now. This was all going so fast. Her mind couldn't keep up. She flinched when finder found her asshole. She could feel his cock straining against his pants and pushing against her. It wasn't like she was a virgin, she just had never started it off like this before. When his fingers found her pussy, he would notice she was a little wet. She blushed more, knowing she couldn't help it. This was actually kind of exciting. She also couldn't help the small moan that escaped her soft lips. It was at that moment she decided to give in and leaned up and kissed him hard.

When she kissed him, he couldn't help but blush red. Naturally because this excited him, he moved his fingers into her flesh, enjoying the experience of her wetness. He did his job kissing back and he made sure to keep a strong firm grip on her rear with both hands this time. He took a few moments to breath right, but otherwise went back to kissing her deeply. Afterwards, he made them causally move over to where he assumed her couch would be. Before tossing her on the bed and taking her for himself. With both hands free by this point and his erection sticking out against his jeans, he grasped her breasts nice and hard, before rubbing them aggressively. Then, he made sure to pull her shirt up to reveal her bra.

Sam continued kissing him as they moved over to the couch, a bit surprised when he tossed her onto it. She just stared up at him until he grabbed her breasts. She moaned softly, shifting a bit so he could get a better hold of her. She smiled up at him, though she was still pretty unsure of what to do. She glanced down as he pulled up her shirt, figuring she should just take it off. Which she did, shimmying out of the shirt and tossing it to the side.

When he worked on removing her bra, Zack made sure to enjoy the moment (despite rushing everything) as he saw her wonderful breasts. Without holding back, he got a taste of what she had on her chest. He grasped both breasts with his hands and trailed his tongue all over her nipples and sucked as hard as he possibly could. By this point, his penis was leaking precum and staying fully erected while he was on top of her without dropping his weight on her body.

Sam blushed a bit as he took off her bra. And before she knew it, he was on her, licking all over her breasts. She moaned softly, her hands running through his fluffy hair. With him sucking so hard, her nipples got hard, almost painfully so. She was wetter now than she was before and it was starting to drive her crazy. She reached down, unbuttoning his pants, watching as his cock sprung free. She licked her lips, smiling up at him. It seemed she was opening up to the idea of this.

While he was sucking and had most of his attention on her breasts, he did notice his penis 'snapping' free from his pants. "Eh!" he said as it made a effort through his boxer hole and came out nice and strong. "Heh, looks like he wants to play..." he remarked with a smile down on her. Actually taking his time, he got off of her, and slowly moved out of his pants and removed his boxers in order to give more free space for his groin and penis. "Ah there we go..."

She smirked a bit as he said it wanted to play. "Well then, lets play." She said, almost like a different person. She smiled as he got up and stripped out of his pants. She licked her lips again, looking him up and down. She got up and kiss him again, pushing him down on the couch in the process. She kissed him once more before snaking down his body, gently grabbing his cock in her hand. She stroked it softly before taking the head in her mouth and sucking gently. She looked up at him, a slight gleam in her eye. It was obvious she was horny now.

As they kissed, Zack was more relaxed now; he did not blush as easily and his body was use to it. When she pushed him to the couch, he leaned back and relaxed. (Good thing I shaved last Sunday...) he thought as he was smooth everywhere other than his pubic hair that was simply trimmed neatly. When she took him into her mouth, boy did it feel good. "Nhh..." he moaned quietly as he opened his mouth and watched her.

She smiled as best as she could with his cock in her mouth. She continued sucking, now bobbing her head on his hard dick. She licked the underside it as she slowly bobbed her head, testing her limits. It had been a while since she had last done this. She glanced up at him again, smiling at his reaction. She was glad he was enjoying this. She didn't know why, but she just felt the need to please him. She moaned softly, sending soft vibrations down his shaft.

The vibrations felt pretty nice, but Zack simply kept his mouth close and held back any noises that he would produce. His penis reacted perfectly with how she pleased him. He relaxed some more as he blinked slowly. He watched her look at him, and kept a small smile as she was really getting into this. When some time passed, he closed his eyes and breathed heavily.

Sam continued sucking on his thick cock, slowly increasing her pace until she was going as fast as she could. Suddenly she slowed down, taking all of him into her mouth. The tip of his cock rested at the back of her throat, and surprisingly, she didn't gag. She just continued sucking on him, starting to bob her head again, but this time going all the way back where she just had the head in her mouth then down to where she had all of his hard dick in her mouth.

And so it continued. Zack felt his build up approaching but not close enough. While this was good in the sense that he did not want to cum after being blowed for only 3 minutes, he did not want his build up to be dangerously high before he entered her. Thus, "Hey, can I get a turn with you? I am curious how you taste like..." he admitted with a smirk. He loved talking dirty.

Sam ed a bit when he asked if he could have a go at her. "I-I guess." she said, standing up and slowly pulling off her pants and panties. This was one thing she had never done before, but she was open to trying it. She sat back down on the couch, bot really sure what to do. Should she just lean back or should she actually lie down on the couch? She wasn't sure so she just waited for him to move her around.

As she removed her clothes, he stopped her from sitting down. "Wait a moment, let me see what I am dealing with..." he kept her standing while she was naked. Then, he slowly lowered himself and took his time smelling her scent. As expected, she smelled very good and he was in heavy as he pressed his face against her stomach. He kissed her belly button before lowering himself even more to where her pubic hair was. He pressed his nose against it and lowered himself to where her flower was. Moving his face to the side, he gently kissed her inner thigh, before slowly turning her body and kissing the side of her thigh. Then, when he came to her rear, he opened it by separating her sweet buns and buried his face into it, taking in her intoxicating scent. "Hmmm...." he muffed as he closed his eyes. Wow did she smell so good! It drove him crazy like a horny dog.

"Hmmff..." he muffed his face against both her holes, slowly taking in her scent from her anus, before lowering himself to her flower where he got a quick taste with his tongue slowly lapping against the flat unfolded layer. (She tastes amazing...) he thought as he was really falling for her. He then dug his tongue into her and pulled out just so he could lap on her still-folded flower.

She blushed as he kept her from sitting down and started smelling her. He really seemed to like how she smelled, which she guessed was good. She couldn't help but giggle a bit when he kissed her bellybutton. She was pretty ticklish after all. Her breathing was quick as kissed her thighs. But when he got to her ass, she gasped. It surprised her a bit, but she leaned over a bit to give him better access. She shivered a bit when he finally licked her soft folds. She moaned softly as his tongue entered her. This was all so new to her. And as he continued to lick at her, her knees felt like they were going weak. "Oh god... fuck!" She moaned out. She would have said his name, had she remembered it from his ID, but she just couldn't think.

As he licked her, He pulled away and took a deep breath as he exposed her crotch even more. "Hey..." Zack noticed something interesting: she had a beauty mark between her crotch and what connected to her thigh. "Did you know that you have a beauty mark here?" he asked smirking as he moved his lips against that one spot and kissed it as hard as he possibly could. Afterwards, he got back into having a taste of her flower. He lapped up and down before deciding to pull away again, and add two fingers into her without stopping until he couldn't stop moving into her.

She tilted her head to the side a bit when he told her she had a beauty mark there. She spread her legs a bit more and bent over, looking between her own legs. She was surprising flexible. "Oh, I guess I do." She said and straightened back up. She gasped as he kissed the spot. It felt wonderful. His fingers only felt better. "Ahh..." She moaned again. After a bit more of this she moaned a bit louder, pulling him back. The look in her eyes was needy. "Please... I need more than your fingers..." She said, licking her lips. "Fuck me." She said softly and breathlessly.

"Easy girl; let's not rush this and just enjoy the moment..." he said as he continued to finger her and lick her at the same time. Her juices were a peasant thing to taste as it seemed to get only better the longer she flowed her juices. He lapped up and down and wiggled his finger around the inside in an attempt to make contact with her sweet spots. He moved downwards when he knew that her G-spot was located there.

Back
Top Bottom