Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Center (Spake759 & Asuarah Garretson)

Nathaniel lifted her leg over his head so she could be bent over the desk as he fucked her harder and harder. As soon as he had made her cum again, his fingers slipped out of her auns as they were slowly replaced by his cockhead. He very slowly entered her ass. Allowing her to get use to his presence before he forced it all in... It took him several minutes to get it settled into her ass. His balls were snug against her pussy as his cock was buried to the hilt inside her rectum.

She had never felt so full...

Nathaniel slowly withdrew his cock, and then quickly buried itself inside her once more. That started his pace of his cock moving in and out of her virgin ass.

"You're not a virgin anymore," he whisphered into her ear as he pulled her up by her hair when he leaned over her. "None of your holes are virginal anymore my slave... You're mine and mine only... Only me will you know like this. Only I will know how good you feel. Cum for your master slave. Cum for him."

She panted and cried out.. loving just how good it really felt.. "ohh ohh. yess please master.. only for you!" the pleasure was driving her wild as she felt another orgasm rip through her body once more.. her body shivering in delight as she panted.. "oh.. gods master!"

Nathaniel's balls kept slapping against her pussy as he fucked her ass and his fingers kept fingering her pussy. His hand was coated in her cum. And he was so damn close to cumming he wasn't about to stop. She felt his cum filling her bowels with his thick creamy cum.

She moaned and cried out more.. his cum getting her body to shudder and have mini orgasms as she felt rope after thick, creamy rope of his seed.. "mm master.." she panted.. She really did love how good it felt to her.

Nathaniel pulled her up so he could kiss her passionately as he held her hair in his fist. "You're all mine slave. Your name is Pet now... ONly when others are around do you answer to anything other than Pet or Slave." he said looking into her eyes. His own were full of lust and wanton desire. "Do you understand slave?"

She nodded and kissed him deply.. holding onto him as he loved her.. "mm yes yes master.. I'll be good.. Pet will be very good.." to anyone elese such things woudl never have been said.. such things would have been kept inside her mind..

"That's good Pet," he said stroking her face as he cupped her breasts and teased her nipples. "Let's grab a shower... So you can start learning how to suck your masters cock... And how to live off his seed."

she nodded.. "as you wish master.." She followed him gladly.. of course they would soon have to travel out and head to other parts of the city.. tho half way to the shower Lilac stoped and thought.. "what.. will happen when we are rescued.. we would have to say goodbye wouldnt we?" Her voice was sad.. she didnt want ot think of him possibly leaving.

As they washed Nathaniel looked into her eyes and smiled. "If you ask your father," he said softly. "That you want to stay with me... Because I make you feel safe. I think he'll understand. And agree to it. He dosen't have to know you're my sex slave."

she smiled and nodded.. "well he was always asking when I woudl get a boyfriend.. so maybe he would like you." she smiled and nuzzled him, taking some soap into ehr hands and washing his muscled body. She thought the world of him.

"Oh I hope so my Pet," he said smiling as he gently caressed her sides and kissed her neck and shoulders. "I'm almost fifteen years older than you... Though I will admit that I really don't look it.."

"Really my pet?" he said stroking her face as the hot water started to wash them once more. "That's good to know.. I plan on going to get a few things and bring them back here after we get washed up. Since this area didn't have a shelter... it's fairly clear of those... things."

"So you'll be safe for a little bit as long as you stay in here..." he said. "I've chained the stairwells, and those things don't seem to know how to use the elevetors... But to be sure I'm going to cut the power off to them."

"Is there anything you would like me to bring you?" he asked as his hand gently caressed her pussy.

She smiled and nuzzled into him.. "I understand.. i'll stay put while you go out." When they got out, she redressed herself and started gathering their things and sitting down to play Solitaire and Pyrimid while he went out. "Be careful master.." she whispered.

He was gone for almost two hours, when he returned he had brought bags of food and other little surprises for Lialic. He smiled as he saw her. "How is my sexy little pet?" he asked when he squatted down beside her and gently caressed her long hair.

"Did you miss me?" he asked teasingly.

She had a little bit of fun playing cards for an hour.. but after that got bored.. "oh yes of course I did master.." she smiled. "alright we have food thats good.." she didnt ask if he had brought her anything or otherwise because she thought he had only gotton food.

Nathaniel looked at her and smiled as he checked outside the window and double-checked that the area was still fairly abandoned with only a few 'roamers' before he looked at Lialic and squatted down beside her. He took a small choker out and held it up so she could see it. "This will be your collar my pet," he explained. "Are you sure that you want to wear it?"

she nodded. "I do and I shall.." She took it but insted of putting it around her neck, she put it on her backpack.. "in case we are found.. I think it might be.. odd to explain why im suddenly wearing a collar.." partly truth the other part was.. she was scared of it.. she didnt like collars, she felt.. trapped wearing one.. "let's.. let's go master.."

Back
Top Bottom