Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Center (Spake759 & Asuarah Garretson)

She blushed and laied there for him, blushing deeply as he was over her.. When he caressed her ass and licked her she gasped.. "ooh my.. p-please.. be.. be gentle.. please.. Nathaniel."

"I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you," Nathaniel said softly as he teased and massaged her sex to get her as arroused as possible to not only produce more natural lubricants, but to ease his entrance into her virgin sex. Once he felt she was ready, he teased her opening with his cockhead.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

She gasped and moaned more so as she felt him nex tot her entrance.. "oh.. oh please.. nathaniel.." she begged softly as her body was overwhelmed with pleasure. Her ass was raised slightly, so he could get it in a tad better, also showing her willingness.

Nathaniel's cock started to push inside her, pressing against her maidenhead and gently pushing past it. He took his time as not to hurt her. And to allow her to accept the presence of his invading cock.

She gasped when she felt him push past her maidenhead. "ooh.. oh my.." she panted and let him push into it. She blushed deeply and cried out as she managed to take a whole 9 inches of him inside her after a little bit.

When he hit bottom he stopped and allowed her to get accoustomed to his presence, and once he was sure she was ready for more he started to move in and out of her with a slow and steady rythum as his fingers started to play with her clit in time with his thrusts. "How does that feel?" he asked as he nibbled her earlobe.

She would whimper at first but soon begin to moan softly as she was getting used to his impressive length.. "ooh gods.. Nathaniel.. its so good.." she would whimper in pleasure as she was slowly fucked and fingered.

As Liliac's moans of pleasure started to continue, he was moved to flex his cock as it was moving into her tight little virgin pussy and bumped into her womb. His thrusts started to pick up the pace, going faster and faster... Another inch of his cock disapeared inside of her.

Nathaniel kept fucking her harder and harder, causing her to get closer and closer to her second orgasm of the evening. And he really hoped that he'd be able to make her cum several more times. "Cum for me..." he whisphered softly into her ear. "Cum for me my little pet."

She cried out.. her pussy clenching over him as another orgasm suddenly took her.. her back arching to bring her hair over her smooth and lovely back.. "aahh!" she cried out.. moaning as the second climax road her body. "yes yes oh gods yes!"

"Oh my beautiful little pet," he whisphered into her ear as he kept pounding her tight little pussy. "Cum for me again... I'm so very close..."

She gasped and shivered, moaning as he kept fucking her.. "oh please.. Nathan.. please.. more.. more.." she whimpered lustfully.. despite the storm outside and the threat of zombies.. all she cared about right then was him and him alone.

Nathaniel kept going, thursting into her over and over again. Not stopping until she felt his cum errupted from his cock in thich rich creamy ropes as it filled her womb and pussy. His cock spasmed three times with each spurt of his seed as it filled her and spilled out of her well fucked little pussy. Gasping for breath he leaned heavily against her and kissed her tenderly.

just after she would feel him climaz inside of her, she would gasp and cry out loudly as her own hit for the third time that night.. Leaving her boddy weak as she collasped with him atop her.. "oh.. Nathaniel!" she had cried out during her orgasm.. and kissed him as deeply as she could.. Her lust and perhaps soemthing more fueling her body.

"I think we both want to keep going," Nathaniel said as he carssed her breasts, sides and thighs as he smiled at her. He could feel her pussy still gripping his cock, keeping him nice and hard buried almost completely inside her. Only two inches still remained outside her incredibly thight little pussy. The blood from breaking her hymen had made a small mess mixed in with all their combined juices from their orgasms.

She blushed deeply and panted. "yes.. please.. Nathanial.." Her voice was soft, she really did like him very much so she felt no regret by letting him take her.. have her.. do anything he wished with her. She was his...

Nathaniel kissed her gently, and then got up to get a washcloth to clean them both up. He kissed her once again as he cleaned the blood from her pussy, this time he laid her on her back and spread her legs again so he could be facing her as he took her this time. His hands gently stroked her face as he slowly reentered her tight little pussy. Once he had filled her, he shifted her body so even more of his cock could dispear into her... Leaving about half-an-inch outside of her pussy.

she moaned happily as she was cleaned and reentered. Her arms reaching up to hold him to her.. "oh.. Nathan.. Nathan!" Her small voice cied out in exstacy as her body arced and writhed beneath his battle hardened form.

Nathaniel's mouth continued to kiss and nuzzle her breasts, neck and face. His hands teased the underside of her breasts as he moved in and out of her tight embrace. "My little sexy pet," he whisphered. "You are so damn beautiful. Cum for me."

Her breasts werent big, just average for one her size.. they were B cups, a nice handful indeed. Her back arced as she felt a third orgasm comming on.. "oh.. Oh natan." At being called his pet twice now her cheeks deepend red, as heat rose up in them, she felt embarassed.. a little shy.. but it was alright.. Nathan would protect her.. to her nathan was amazing.

Nathaniel kept licking and nibbling her breasts as his cock moved in and out of her pussy, his mouth moved to lick and nibble the sensitve underside of her breasts. His movements kept picking up the speed and depth of his thrusts pushing her closer and closer to her next orgasm. He knew that they where both close to cumming. He wanted so damn bad to make sure that this little sexy woman would know just how good life can be, that it is to be lived as best you can.

"Cum my little pet," he whisphered breathlessly into her ear. "Cum for me..."

Lilac continued to moan and writhe under him.. Her body tensing, pussy clenching his hard cock as her orgasm hit and crashed over her body.. "oh Nathan!" she cried out in lust filled passion as she held him tightly to her body.. He was so good for her.. so perfect..

Nathaniel groaned as his orgasm exploded from the base of his balls, filling her womb and pussy with spurt after spurt of thick creamy cum that spilled out of her over his balls, and leaving a puddle on the floor beneath them.

She cried out loudly as his orgasm caused her body to continue to shudder nad tremble beneath his own. mini orgasms rushing through her body in small waves.. She would try and roll them when her body had calmed down. jsut so she could lay atop that muscular chest and be held by his protective arms. She cooed softly as she nuzzled him.. "Nathaniel.. that felt.. amazing."

Back
Top Bottom