Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher's Wishes (dando20 & rwinrich)

Dane and Savina got in the house, hoping to see Kisha behaving. He took the squirrel and petted it, thinking of naming it Ranita. "OK Savina, I wish the house is safe from the outside as well as inside. If we are leaving for a month, I want this place to not be in a mess when we come back." Dane said. He called Kisha over, wanting to ask her how her day was.

Savina follows him into the house to find that Kisha had a very productive day. The place looked like she had gone through everything she could, nothing was truly left untouched. Basically, she had torn the place a part. Savina nods her head. "As you wish." Then snaps her fingers, making everything return to it's rightful place basically cleaning itself up. Kisha comes slowly into the room as she knew she had made a mess, when she shouldn't have.

Dane looked at Kisha sternly, taking her hand and holding her, so not to escape. "You've been a naughty kitty, Kisha. How dare you make the place so messy?" Dane taught of slapping her on the buttocks, but he couldn't risk having her run off, even though she deserves it. Dane kept looking at the cat-girl, waiting for an explanation.

Kisha knew what she had done and that it was wrong but she had gotten a little too carried away. "I was just exploring my surroundings and before I knew it I had done all of this. I didn't mean to make a mess honest." She even pouts and looks down. Savina laughs a bit, she figured something like this would happen. "She is still a cat and you didn't give her anything to play with."

"Hmm..I guess I did leave you with nothing to do..but first thing first." Dane let Kisha go and turned to the squirrel he named Ranita. "OK Savina. I wish the squirrel would turn into a human woman with a squirrel tail and ears. And when ever I say 'henshin squirrel', she turns back to her animal form and back." Dane wished, hoping he got it right.

Kisha moved off to find something to do, she was still a little bored. Savina knew he was going to do this, after all he had picked up a stray cat who was now Kisha, unfortunately she looked rather bored at the moment. Hearing his wish, she nods her head. "As you wish." Snaps her fingers, having the squirrel squeal before it stretches upward, slowly turning into a beautiful human type female with squirrel ears and a tail.

9353479d-12c1-4eaf-82b9-5a71adcc4d5b.jpg

Dane smiled, seeing the newly formed Ranita in front of her. He pets her tail as he speaks to her softly. "Hello there..How do you feel?" Dane said, wondering what she would think of Dane. "My name is Dane. Do you remember what name I gave you?" Dane asked

KIsha wanders over to the kitchen and starts to dig into the trash as she likes the sound of the crinkly plastic found inside. Savina stands aside as she watches as her master talks to his new pet. She couldn't help but to think he really had a thing for these type of females.

(You asked me if I was okay with playing a cat-person not a squirrel-person. Sorry, it's just more than I'm willing to do. Not really good at it.)

(you want that the squirrel person finds another person so it's just the cat girl and the genie?)

Dane then thought that taking two girls and a genie for this trip would be too much, let alone letting her live with him. As much as he didn't want to, he had to send the Ranita away. But he couldn't just kick her out. He thought of something and had an idea.

"Kisha..I wish Ranita would go to someone who is lonely and in need for a companion, who will take care of him and be taken care of in return. Who will love her unconditionally."

Dane managed to kiss Ranita before Savina send her away.

Savina nods her head and snaps her fingers, "As you wish." sending Ranita to a rather lonely young man who had all the right prospects and such but no female to keep him company. It was a selfless wish and before he knew it, his clothes were changing, they became designer clothes. He was now wearing designer jeans and a t-shirt, yet that wasn't all. Everything in his closet was now designer clothing, his suits easily could cost over thousands of dollars. Savina hadn't actually done anything, other than approve that it was a selfless wish and pick what he should receive as a reward.

"For such a selfless wish, you have been given a free wish that I give to you and it does not count to your daily wish limit at all. I hope you like what I picked for you." She actually did hope that he liked it.

Dane looked at the clothes that had been suddenly changed and smiled. He hugged Savina tightly, so glad to have gotten such a gift, even if he didn't expect any. He kissed Savina deeply, hoping some part of her, did enjoy it, curse or no curse.

"So..including the free wish, thanks for that by the way, how much wishes do I have left for today, my sweet sexy genie.." Dane said teasingly.

Savina was glad to see that she made him happy as it made her happy. She did enjoy the kiss he gave her, at least the part of her that could. To have the curse removed would make things so much better for her and she didn't mind if she remained a Genie as she had actually liked being around this long.

She laughs a bit at being called sweet and sexy. "You have two left. Your free wish was not my doing and not everyone receives such an amazing gift. You have to earn it and you did."

"I see..well then. I wish I had everything I need for our trip right here in the living room." Dane asked, hoping he worded it right.

Savina nods her head and snaps her fingers, "As you wish, master." With that two suitcases appeared in the center of the livingroom with his passport and money for the trip on the top. He would notice that there was no plane ticket and that was because they wouldn't be using a plane.

"OK good. But I don't think we will be leaving tomorrow. I just need to sort things out first. I hope that is ok with you, Savina" Dane said with a calming smile.

He then looked around wondering where Kisha is.

Savina knew they still had time and if he needed to sort some things out then she really didn't have any other choice. "As you say, master." She was so used to saying such things that she actually forgot who she was even talking to.

Kisha was actually in the kitchen playing around with a plastic wrapper from something, she was enjoying the sound it made when she touched it.

"Kisha? Come here please?" Dane called on his cat girl. He sighed, wondering if she will be trouble during the trip. Dane didn't think she will last long in a desert without any water.

Kisha looks up, staring at him before she slowly stands up and walks over to him. She felt as though she did something wrong and so she wouldn't meet his eyes. "Yes?"

"Kisha..we're about to go on a trip soon. I don't know when we will be back. And the journey might not be a safe one...I'm telling you because I want to know...if you want to stay home..or come with me and Savina. I understand if you want to stay." Dane asked in a fatherly way. He didn't want Kisha to be hurt, but he didn't want to leave her alone either..

Kisha then looks up at him as she understood that she hadn't done anything wrong. "This is my home now, right? I want to stay here. I spent too much time outside, I want to enjoy living on the inside. Being a house cat is much better and all the fish. Yumm." She was smiling at this point.

"Hehe ok ok then. At least I won't be worried that anything will happening to u when you come with us." Dane then turn to Savina "Savina how many wishes do I have now?"

Back
Top Bottom