Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Teacher's Wishes (dando20 & rwinrich)

Savina had never been in a car before, although she had seen them, this was her first car ride. She had also never seen a movie before. "I don't see any reason why we shouldn't. Kisha will be fine at home, she is a cat still. I must tell you this is my first time in a car and the first time I will ever see a movie. Being that I was born about five hundred years ago, then wished into this state, then locked up in the music box until I had a master. Having only had two masters, the first being closer to my time and the second one was very short, in the middle of a battle field. I didn't help him out very much but I did help out others, that was the way he wanted it."

Dane frowned at Savina. She seemed to have only sad times of her life as a genie. He petted her lap, comforting her. "Savina..please..no more sad stories..I just want us to enjoy ourselves...OK?.." Dane asked with a smile. HE was sorry about all that has happened to Savina, but she wouldn't be able to live her life fully if she kept talking about how her life as a genie has been so tragic. Besides, It couldn't have been all bad.

"So..first time at the movies, huh?..Then I'll try to make it a good trip for you.." Dane said.

Savina hadn't meant for him to see it that way, she had just meant to tell him how much she had experienced and why. "I didn't tell you all of that because I'm sad. I told you that because I know you have wanted to know more about me and I have been avoiding telling you. I'm a genie and I just don't have much to tell. My life before I became a genie was normal, heck I was even engaged to be married. It may have been arranged but at least I knew him." Being a genie had let her experience more things than she had ever thought possible, after all she was around five hundred years old. She had actually been smiling as she told him all of that.

"Just make sure it's a movie worth watching, because if it's bad then it wouldn't be such a good experience." Now she was laughing, she was joking. She hadn't done that in a long time, it was nice.

Dane laughed with her, glad that she was loosing up a bit. "Hehe well, I'll do my best." Dane said, not sure what move would be good for her..maybe a romantic comedy? They soon reached the theater but see that there was quite a line. Dane didn't want to waste a wish just to get in front so they both waited. As they waited, Dane put his arms around her waist with a smile.

Savina enjoyed hearing laughter it meant she had made someone happy, it was such a good thing and honestly she was glad that she had laughed as well. She didn't know what movie would be best, she didn't know what she liked yet. Seeing the line she was very tempted to move them ahead but he didn't wish for it and he put his arms around her waist. She wasn't really expecting that but it didn't bother her. It was like he was on a date with her. "Are you courting me or something, master?"

Dane blushed as he mentioned 'courting'. "Well..I don't know about that..I guess this would be a..date...you know what a date is?" Dane saw the line was barely moving, they were not even a third way there. "I know you're expecting me to wish that we were at front..but..I don't want to waste the wish..I can wait. Besides, I like the company with me..and I want to take my time with you.."

Savina nods her head, she knew what a date was and yet she was still thinking more along the lines of courting, even though she knew it wouldn't end in marriage. It would be fun anyways. She didn't mind that the line wasn't moving either, he was something for sure and she wasn't going to move them along if he didn't want to. "As you wish or in this case as you don't, master." He was likely to be seen out like this by those that knew him and they would wonder who he was with, even about her dress but she didn't care at all, she liked her style.

Dane didn't mind what the people was thinking about his date. Though he was sure no other teachers from his school would be here. He just really wanted to be with Savina right now. An hour passed and the couple finally got it. Dane bought their tickets and went inside. "The movie is about to start. Come on." Dane said as they rushed to the theater room. They didn't bother with popcorn since Savina wouldn't like it anyways.

Dane sat on the back, along with Savina as the trailers were done and the movie was now starting. As they watched, Dane wrapped an arm around his genie's neck, enjoying the moment.

Savina did enjoy just waiting in line with Dane, he was her master but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy his company and the way he was so very attentive was amazing. She had never met anyone like him before and she doubted she ever would. Once they had gotten up and he paid for the tickets, she was moving with him quickly to the theater room, even bypassing the refreshment stand. She knew he bypassed it for her, because she couldn't enjoy food.

Sitting in the back didn't bother her at all as she looked at the large screen in front of her, with moving images, it was astounding to see. Feeling his arm wrap around her neck, she noticed other guys were doing that with the females they had with them and she knew it was something to do with the date.

As the movie played, Dane was paying more attention to his genie that the movie. He couldn't help but smile at how lucky he was to have her. Even without her granting wishes, She was so out of this world that he would still want to be with her. He also had Kisha with her, with her innocent way of looking at things in an animalistic cute way. He wondered if he could get another girl to be with. He turned his attention back to the movie, so not to hint Savina on what he was thinking.

Savine was rather fascinated by the movie and she didn't rightly know that Dane was watching her as much as he was. Things had been going rather nicely and she hoped they continued along that route, she didn't want to meet the Djinn who made her into a genie. It was hard for Savine to notice as she was so intent upon the movie but that guy from the bar was in the theater watching them both. It was hard to determine if he was intending anything bad or if he was trying to get to know someone else with a genie.

A few hours has passed and the movie was finally done, ending with the typical main couple getting together at the end. The crowd was starting to leave and Dane and Savina followed. He held her hand as they left to the car. "So...how was the movie? Enjoyed it?" Dane asked with a smile. As they headed off, Dane noticed someone staring at them. He had an uneasy feeling about him so they left faster. They got in the car and drove off, not looking back.

"So..that was a bit weird...Was..that the guy?" Dane asked. As they drove, he felt something moving in the floor of the car, making him stop the car. He turned the interior light and saw that it was a squirrel. "What the..a squirrel..here?...It must have sneaked in when we were leaving...Hmmm..I wonder..." Dane made a discreet smile as he looked at it.

Savina had watched the entire movie, all the way through and she had enjoyed herself, not just being able to see her first movie but being that it was with Dane. Heading out with him to the car, she smiles. "Yes, I am glad you took me out to see this movie" As they walked out she saw him again, the human that could see her and even though she didn't mind anyone seeing her now, she had the other night.

Getting in the car as she listens to his questions and comments. "Yes, that was the human with a genie of his own. I'm not sure why he keeps watching me. Maybe he wants to take me from you." Truly she was joking and she even smiled as she said so. Then they were distracted by the squirrel in the car, it was very strange to Dane but it was something along the lines of a sign. From genie to genie to meet. "His genie wants to meet with me, this squirrel isn't an accident."

Dane was surprised that Savina would come to that conclusion. "What?!..But..How do you know it isn't a trap? Will you still be safe as long as I have the music box?" Dane asked, not wanting Savina to go and ending up losing her. He gulped, waiting for what she was about to say. He kept the squirrel on his hands, not letting it get away.

Savine knew this because it was something every genie knew, any needed information was truly given right away to the new genie, yet it was just basically implanted into the brain. "I don't know if it's a trap or not but I don't have to go in there alone. The sign means we will meet face to face but it also means you are coming along. Can't rightly meet without the masters, owners of our bottles. That squirrel was likely wished into your car. We should be fine, it's just a meeting and I know it's not the Djinn who made me into a genie. This is not his style no matter the genie code." Looking from the squirrel to Dane, she smiles.

"Umm..OK..I guess we're going to meet a genie after all..but..do you know where they are?...and..can we keep the squirrel afterwards?" Dane asked with a pleading look. He didn't say why he wanted the squirrel, but he did pet it calmly, almost like he really wanted it. "And Savina..I..really enjoyed my time with you..no matter what happens..I..well...I'm glad to have met you."

Savina nods her head in answer to his question. "Yes, it's in the club where I first saw the human. It's usually in the first place you met them or saw them even. Why do you want to keep the squirrel?" Another animal to turn into a human hybrid more likely. Strange fetishes this guy has. "I doubt you will lose me so easily and yes, I enjoyed this time with you as well."

"Umm..well..I'll tell you later. So the club you said?..Describe it to me. I might know where it is." Dane said, pulling the car around and heading back downtown. He went around until he saw the club Savina was talking about. He looked around, keeping a good grip on his music box. He let the squirrel in the car and left some crackers for it and opened the window a little so it could breath.

The couple went in and looked around. Dane waited to see if Savina would see the guy or not. He felt nervous, not knowing what would happen. He was a teacher, not some strategist, so he had little idea what he would do if things goes south.

Savina was able to describe the club to him which wasn't really all that far from where he lives, after all she was able to go over to the club rather easily. Once they got there she heads inside and spots the man who had been watching at a table in the back, obviously for some privacy. Stopping in front of him she curtsies to him and he waves both of them in before closing the divider, for some real privacy.

That was the moment his genie came into view, she was a true beauty and she wore the same clothes as genies were portrayed as wearing, with long black hair up in a ponytail. "I had to meet with you as I do have some information. Your master wouldn't happen to feel that you have a curse on you, now would he? The one who made you into a genie has done more, he has made it so you will never truly find happiness." Savina was rather speechless, yet she should have known.

Dane was surprised of this info. Is that why Savina had been so depressed? "So...there's no way to break the curse?..and..don't you think you should introduce yourselves before telling us anything?" Dane asked. He appreciated what the genie was telling them, but it seemed so rushed.

"And I suppose I should tell you my name then, My name is Dane Atson."

"So you don't want to know how to break the curse? I did not introduce myself because this was important news to share, which I happened to find out just recently. The moment your master turned the key it was as though you were sending such a signal to every genie around, without knowing it. There is a Djinn who can remove the curse but she is nearly impossible to find and you only have until your five hundredth birthday to remove the curse or it becomes permanent."

Savina knew that wasn't very long at all, it would happen in a little over a year. The other genie sighs as she watches Savina, then she speaks again. "The name is Talia and as for my master, he would prefer not to give his name and that is his right. We have been traveling a lot, it was luck that brought us here at the right time. You will need to go on a journey to find this Djinn in the Arabian deserts. I mean both of you, it will take a great sacrifice or such from your master to get the Djinn to remove the curse. I wish you luck and here is a map that gives you the area that the Djinn should be located in."

Savina takes the map and looks at it, what was circled was miles of desert, which meant this would not be an easy journey by any means. Turning to look at her master. "What do you think? Do you want to do this?" She had to leave it up to him, he was the one who would be taking time off from work.

Dane had a loud sigh, having all this knowledge dumped in it. He couldn't sacrifice his job and livelihood for this trip. But..this..this is the only chance to help Savina. He looked at Savina, looking to be pleading him to say yes. He wanted only for Savina to be happy, and if this trip would get that for her then...

"Ok Savina..I'll help you...All I want is for you to be happy..and if this is the only way..then I'll take it...I'll have to make some preparations before we go though.." Dane said, not sure if he even have the money, or if Savina would be allowed to grant wishes to help get ready for the trip. He looked at the map to see where the location is.

(A bit of a turn from what I was expecting from this RP but I'm excited to see where this goes)

Savina hadn't really been pleading him as she had truly left this all up to him. If he wanted to take the chance and get rid of the curse that made it so she couldn't enjoy any of the food or truly find happiness, she would love it. She smiles and nods her head, knowing this wouldn't be easy for him, especially when it came to his job but she had a way to help with that.

The map showed such a huge area, many miles wide all desert land yet there was a small dot only visible to him in the very middle. It was near Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. "I can bring us there without needing to buy a ticket on board a plane. You would only need to ask for at most a month off from work. It does all depend upon how long it takes us to find the Djinn. If it takes too long, I will return us back here and we will no longer talk about this." Savina meant what she said. There was no way she would compromise her master's happiness for her own.

Talia nods to both of them. "Good luck and I do hope you find this Djinn."

Dane smiled, thanking Talia for the help. "Ok Savina...let's go home. Oh and thanks for the squirrel." Dane said chuckling as they left. They went back to the car driving off. Dane was glad the squirrel was still OK, having Savina hold it as they neared their home. "So..remind me how many wishes I have now? I think it was only one I used today?"

Talia was rather confused about the squirrel and why someone would want to keep that. Savina nods her head and follows Dane out to his car as she really didn't want to put him through too much. He was already doing so much for her, if things took too long or something else happened, she would take them back right away. Even holding onto the squirrel wasn't too much for her. "You only have four more left, that wish for the janitor was the only one you made today. It is too bad that you couldn't just wish the curse away but I'm not powerful enough for that. It has to be taken off by a Djinn, I do know that for sure."

Back
Top Bottom