Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the club! (Warrior and Juggalette)

psychobilly-night

Supernova
Jake sighed as he walked towards the warehouse where apparently a massive club was held. A club that one had to fill out a special form and had to be there at a certain time. A club that his friends said anyone could get laid.
Jake ran ah and through his black hair as his green eyes scanned the warehouse and showed his ID card.
He wore a simple pair of shorts and white t-shirt. Nothing special. But when he walked into the club... there were no clothes.

Moans, groans and cum covered sluts littered the dance floor, bar, stripper area and the lounge.

"The hell?!" Jake gasped feeling himself get hard.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this..." Summer whispered to herself, crossing the street from her car to the warehouse. Her friends made her fill out the application to get into the club, saying 'you need to get out more' or 'go out and get a piece of ass. It'll be fun, trust me.'

Mentally kicking herself, she showed the guard her ID, feeling the uncontrollable urge to turn around and walk away. She fixed her hair a little, making sure her red hair was neat and proper. Her denim skirt hung above her knees, her tight, black shirt making it look like her large C breasts were about to burst out.

As soon as she walked in, her cheeks burned red as she saw people naked, fucking eachother. "Oh..My god.." She whispered, trying to keep her eyes to the floor.

Jake looked to see Summer walk in. She too looked surprised at the orgy going on.
He politely walked up to her asking "New here aswell?"

"You can say that..." She said, chuckling, her eyes still on the floor. She slowly looked up, and blushed more. 'God he's cute' she thought, blushing more. "I'm Summer." She said, extending her hand to him.

"I'm Jake." Jake smiled shaking her hand. Soon a man came up and gently pushed Jake into Summer.

"Haha! come on ya kids! Join the fun!" The man smiled before walking back to the orgy.

"Well...That was..Nice.." She said, holding one of Jake's shoulders. She looked up at him, her silver eyes darting away quickly. "So..."

"So... well... we cant leave until one A.M..." Jake said and looked at the clock "And it's ten right now... we might aswell..."

She nodded, feeling her stomach tie up in knots. "Is it just me, or is it a little crowded in here?" She said turning around, trying to find a area.

"That's sounds fine." She said quickly, turning back around. She sighed with relief, not thinking they would have private rooms.

Jake nodded and brought her into one of the rooms which had a large circular bed, lubes, and several sex toys to use.
"Umm... to be honest... i've never had sex before..." Jake admitted somewhat embarrassed.

"You're a virgin?" She asked, sitting on the bed. She smiled a little, brushing her hair out of her face. "Well..It's a good thing I'm not..Otherwise..This would be ackward.." She said, giggling a little bit.

Jake smiled a bit... so she wasnt a virgin either... well atleast it would be good practice.
"So... what first?"

"Um..What would you like? Theres several things. Handjobs, blowjobs, for you that is. And for me..well..." She looked down, chuckling a little bit under her breath. She stood up and picked up a red dildo, looking it over.

"Well..." She said, putting the dildo down, looking him up and down, blushing again. "Why don't you get comfortable."

Summer stripped down to her black and white matching bra and panties, crawling onto the bed towards him. She dragged her nails up his leg towards his inner thigh, smirking ot herself.

Back
Top Bottom