Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Futuristic Play( With smut.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome everyone! I am Miranda and am new to the site, but not new to RP! I'm pretty easy going. I really love futuristic plays but am open to others. So don't be afraid to ask. Shoot me your idea I'll listen. I'm always big on people just throwing an RP starter my way, no matter what it is, I will usually jump on it.

I post any length. I prefer PM over thread, rarely on messenger( Sorry. ) I Rp for story or smut, though lately I have been feeling pretty smutty But down for a serious tale as well.

So guess I will get to the basic ideas. Will expand on them later, just kind of wanting to get into something.

Avalon Academy: An Academy that trains up and coming mech pilots.

Possible ideas: 1: Maybe tensions run high and a couple of students let off some steam?

2: Possible love triangle. A new guy is transferred in to the Academy and mistakenly gets put into a room with two girls who already loath each other as it is but it only gets worse when they all end up paired together on the same team.

Mech War: A futuristic War wages on!

Ideas: 1: Enemies come to blows causing both of them to crash in an inhospitable area and they are forced to work together to survive causing something to grow between them.

2: A small group is sent on a secret mission where they are cooped up together constantly with little to no privacy, so things just sort of happen.

My apologies! My computer died and I had to get a new one. x.x But I'm back looking for role play! Open to multiple ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom