Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something a Little Dark. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

missnaughty12

Planetoid
Hello,
I normally play a human but lately I have had such an urge to play either a werewolf or a vampire.
I was thinking that it could have a story-line of some sort, not like twilight. But maybe something a long the lines of the Underworld series.
That being said, I don't want my roleplay to be based off of the Underworlds or have any of the same characters. I simply mean the attitude in which the vampire's and werewolf's have.

Werewolf
Our characters could meet and find out that they are each others mate.
Or your character can kidnap my character, whom is still human, because he has fallen in love with her. And then maybe he can change her.

Vampire
It could be like the werewolf one, in which your character kidnaps mine and then changes her.
They could both already be vampires and have a lot of sexual tension for each other but for some reason they can't be together. Our roleplay would be them sneaking around until they choose to come out with their secret.

Those are just some ideas, if you like the werewolf or vampire pairing but do not like any of my plots, please PM me, we can think of something else together.
I am perfectly fine with these plots being changed completely or added to, you just have to let me know.
Please PM me if you are interested at all.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom