Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blade Trinity Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Here's the thing.. I'm a huge Blade fan I've seen all the movies, own Blade Trinity which is my favorite. Anyways I rped it back in the day with a friend over Msn messenger, they we lost touch etc. To make a long story short it's been ages since I spoke to him because we blocked each other well he blocked me, now msn messenger no longer exists due to the merger with Skype. Anyways I've been dying to role play Blade again, I can play Abby as well as various original characters I've created but I need a Hannibal king. I have a plot for said Rp cause well it's basically based off the movie only after Blade kills Drake, if you've seen the movie then you know his exact words to Blade before he dies. A friend of mine helped me write this.

It has been eight Years since Drake's last words to Blade before he died. "Allow me a parting gift. Sooner or Later the Thirst always wins" has been ringing through Blade's mind since that day. Having no knowledge of what was going through Blade's head the night stalkers have continued there mission. Until the day they learn of a terrible act committed by one they once called friend. Drake's final words were true the Thirst had finally caught up with Blade causing him to sink into a fit of rage. Causing him to kill a human. Now the Night Stalkers must embark on a mission to save Blade from himself or kill him.

RE: Okay so..

OC Nightstalkers (My own creations.) Robin isn't exactly done yet, Maxine needs a few modifications to her profile. There's also a set of twin vampires on there, their nasty I've portrayed them before. Like I said previously it's been ages since I've rped blade so If I'm picky about How king is played You can blame the fact that I have the movie memorized, Know exactly what he says etc.

This is still a craving of mine, I would really appreciate an RP sample as King if anyone shows interest in this. Bump!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom