Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stalking is Caring (YoshieXKingSandy)

KingSandy

Star
He didn't have very many friends. Social events made him panic. Jack was content to live his life on the edge of people's notice. He spent his days at work or classes, quietly. Everything quietly. From eating alone in a restaurant to staying in each weekend. Occasionally he did make the effort to go out with the few people he liked. . . It was always exhausting. But he considered it somewhat worth it. Jack made all the effort to blend in the background. Non-descriptive clothes. His dark hair was somewhat shaggy. He was short and thin and unremarkable.

He kept his apartment much like his outward appearance. It was plain but comfortable. One bedroom, a small kitchen. A large, sunken couch and a television. A few posters of movies he liked. He'd even entertained once or twice. That worked better than going out. But the mess afterward wasn't worth any of it.

But there was one thing that made him very happy.
He had a pen pal. She was very compassionate and understanding. He spent a lot of his nights writing emails or chatting with her. She was safe and far away. He didn't need to be anxious or at a loss of what to do. She always cared. She knew his limits. She never violated them.

She never spoke of coming to see him in person.
And that was just fine with Jack.

He poured out his soul to her over the web.
Tonight, he had convinced himself to go out for dinner rather than ordering in. He had a craving for something rich and cheesy but not pizza. . . He made do with a steak sandwich, onion rings and one of those gourmet, hand-crafted root beers. He sat outside, comfortable in the cool night air.

He had no idea he was being watched.

All work and no play made Winry a dull girl, but what is one to do when the highlight of your day was working? She had no friends and on her hands, time and money. For some time now she had come home to an empty bed and tedious work in the morning. However, late one night she was surfing the internet for something to do when she came across a chat line. She entered the room as Mistress and for a moment just watched others talk. Then the topics changed one after the other until one particular topic caught her eye. It was the topic of laughter. Seduction loved to laugh and found herself engrossed in the chat room.

Meetings here, luncheons there, conferences, and business trips, between the plane and work she barely got any time to herself. Her back against the chair she sighed heavily. Opening her eyes back up she set her sights on her desk. It was littered with memos, invoices, mail, bills, and check books and not to mention that her daily planner looked like a third grade homework assignment. She banged her head on the table; there was no rest for the wicked.

Gulp. She finished her third glass of Johnny Walker Black Label. Her boredom knew no bounds when it came to working late. She sat in her black Lay-Z-boy chair and went over memo, faxes, and documentation alike. Sorting them according to time and date and trying to organize them into files that were appropriate. Late nights were something that Winry was accustomed to but no matter how long there was one thing she was not… lonely. She always had something to do… and that thing was her found love with the man that was her pen pal. Yes, she had watched him and loved it so she was so enthralled with him, that she decided to become his pen pal since she didn’t know how to converse the normal way. But this way was so much interesting.

She watched him as he made his sandwich and hated that he was eating something so primitive, she on the other hand would’ve took him to the finest restaurant, have him eat anything that he so desired and he would have anything that would made him happy.

Jack finished his meal with a gusto. There was something so comforting about this sort of food, he thought. It was really just onions, bread and meat at its mains but it was still delicious. He ordered another root beer, contemplating dessert but deciding against it. He lingered with his second bottle. He was kind of surprised that they could take something so simple and childish and give it such depth by doing it the right way. He finished up and paid his tab. He would have to find a case of that stuff. He started to walk back home. He wondered if he had a reply yet. Probably not. She was always so busy. He liked that she made time for him. He had little idea how much time but it was touching nonetheless.

It didn't take him very long to walk home. He felt sleepy full, a feeling he definitely enjoyed. He scratched his face. It was time to shave again. That could sorted out later in the morning. He got himself ready for bed, stripping down to just his boxers. He stretched out fully on the bed, letting his lithe form crackle and pop as he made himself comfortable.

He turned on the TV, letting it lull him to sleep.

She took a sip of the beverage and then eyed him. It was not hard to see that she was smitten for him. His eyes, windows to the soul that they were; she found herself getting lost in those eyes of his. Those strong hands, those strong of his looked like they could roam her body for days, those arms of his, they looked like they could provide her with comfort throughout those long, lonely nights. She licked her lips; she started to get lost in his eyes, his being, for whatever reason she wanted to know more about him.

She then got the idea to feed him. Yes, she already knew that he had eaten but it wasn’t some fancy meal that she had prepared, no it was a damn lunch special that anyone could have made. She got to work in her kitchen, slicing onions, cutting bell peppers, mincing here and there, baking temperature at about 450 and then about an hour later she was done. She put it on a paper plate and sat it by his front door with a letter that read: ‘Now this is a meal worthy for a king… and this is how you should eat.’

BBQ Spare ribs, mac and cheese and string beans was on the plate and it was a hearty meal and it was hot and ready to eat. She had to knock on the door to wake him up and then quickly scurry away so that he would not see her.

Jack heard a knock. And since he didn't often get visitors, he wondered what it could be. He was very cautious as he crept down the the little hallway to the door. IT couldn't be something terrible but it never hurt to be a little wary. He opened it to a plate of food, still steaming. Ribs, green beans, mac and cheese. It all smelled delicious but he blinked. A note.

A strangely ominous note. This is how a king eats? He shook his head and took the food inside. Granted, this could be some sort of wild poisoning plot but he doubted anyone would take the effort to make this much food and hope the target died eating it.

He sat, confused but willingly, at the table and pecked at the food. All of it was fresh and delicious and he had to resist eating all of it. He'd eaten enough for now but he was seriously considering a second dinner right here and now. He decided that he would pick at it. He wasn't going to get much sleep now that he had some inkling of being watched.

Heading back to the safety of her home she sat in her chair that was by the window and watched him enjoy what she had made for him. It was hard for her not to get aroused simply by him eating. She had a weird fetish that she told to no other. She liked to watch men eat, something about their mouth moving reminded her of oral sex, and the way he licked his lips was tantalizing. It teased her and caused her emotions to run wild. She breathed hard as she resisted the urge to touch her lower half which was quickly becoming excited the more she watched him continue on. Looking away for a brief moment she tried to think of something, anything to do to get this man in her arms. There was a reason behind this madness that she called lust… and his name was written all over it.

Jack took his time in licking the sauce off of his fingers. While he had some idea that he was being observed, he didn't imagine he could be seen in his apartment. He wondered idly if it was someone he knew. Probably not. There was a shortage of people who would care enough to cook for him, of course. And certainly, they wouldn't leave cryptic notes for him. He shrugged, licking the last drop of sauce off before washing them and attempting to go back to bed. Time enough for mysteries tomorrow. He'd have to write to Winry about this. Ask her opinion about this mysterious chef. She'd know what to do about it. She'd calm him down. Already he could feel a bit paranoid that if he left the house, someone would be following him.

She patiently watched him eat his food and then her favorite part came. The part where he'd lick his fingers. The part where he would take that tongue of his and lick each individual finger. She imagined him licking her just the same way, but she was better than ribs, yes, she had more meat on her bones, she was more delicious as well and she would definitely fill him up. Then thinking about it, he would be able to fill her up. The more she thought about it the more she wanted him, the more she lusted after him. She thought about firing up her keyboard and sending him a message, but it would be too obvious seeing as though she just fed him. Alas, she would wait for him to come to her, like she always did.

The next morning, before work, he wrote Winry a message. It was weird, he wrote, he jsut had this feeling that someone was following him. He told her about the food that had been left for him last night after he'd come home from dinner. Good food, food that had taken time and effort to make. And then the letter. That cryptic letter. He hoped that he'd be okay and that this wasn't going to be some sort of problem. What should I do? I'm scared of being alone if I'm being watched. He sent that message and went off to work, looking behind him with each step until he was out in the open.

She smiled her fang tooth smile and then heard her messenger beep. It was him. The love of her life, the man that made the sun rise and set in her world each day. The one she would forsake no other for. She placed her hands on the keyboard and she began to respond.

“Well Innocent, you’re not dead yet; and apparently you are feeling alright enough to talk to me and I am pleased and elated that you came to me and asked about my opinion. Well obviously someone cares about you if they took it upon themselves to make you a plate and leave it for you to eat. Now I am jealous, then again… maybe it’s a concerned old lady.” She ended the message there, a sort of cliff hanger for him.

Jack felt his phone buzz. He'd gotten a replied from her. Prompt, as usual. He continued to work however, until his break. He then checked the email. He couldn't help but smile at the little pet name. "Innocent" she called him. Well, he supposed it was true. He wasn't very much of a vice guy at all. Hell, he could barely drink an entire beer without being disgusted or tipsy. But she was right, it could be something harmless. Someone who wanted to make a decent impression or just an old, lonely lady who was concerned about the near shut-in young man that lived on her floor. He typed, "Yes, I suppose you're right, Winry. I'm just overreacting, right? I dunno, still I don't want to be alone tonight. . . I don't know what to do about that." He looked at it for a moment. What was he thinking? That's almost asking for trouble. She probably wouldn't want to meet him. And this was the first time he'd even somewhat suggested it. But being alone was so very daunting.

She smiled and responded to him.

"If you do not wish to be alone you can always stay with me for the night. I have an extra bedroom and you can take a shower. The house is big enough that you will have privacy but small enough that you will sense me in the living room or the study. If you need anything you can just call me. No one is there but me and my Butler... So please feel free to make yourself at home." She said; a most devious smile crossed her face. She wanted him to say yes, she needed him to say yes.

Back
Top Bottom