Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking FxF Roleplay- Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
Hello there!
I'm guessing you're looking for a lesbian roleplay.

Well, great! You've come to the right place. If not, then I'm not interested in whatever penis-baring entities you have to offer.

With that being established, I have some likes and I have some dislikes. These are my preference, and just because I dislike something- doesn't mean you can challenge me and bring it to my attention in a new and different way.

I mainly like:
Heavy Conflict
Spontaneous sex
Sexual Tension
Betrayal
Assertive characters

What I don't think is so hot:
Forced Sex - not a huge fan of 'tie me up and fuck me 'til I like it'
Difficult Characters - I like the challenge, don't get me wrong. But if your characters tend to be so shy that they don't talk or stutter half of the time, or they're so stubborn that getting through to them is impossible no matter how many replies we go through, we won't have fun.
Smutty McSmutters - Smut isn't bad. No. But when our characters are actually having a great, breaking-through moment... or are just getting to know one another, sex typically destroys any kind of sentimental start. Doesn't mean I don't have sex right at the get-go in roleplays, I just don't want that to be the basis of our roleplay.

These are plots:

Behind The Enemy
For a while there has been a war going on. The rules have been changed and the war is now brought on unfairly. There are secret groups in the military through the Spec. Ops field that are sent out to destroy various target bases. Melanie is a part of this group and has been for quite some time. She's skilled with her sniper, and lethal in all aspects. However, upon her specific mission to go to the enemy lines- she's come face-to-face with another girl. And for some reason, Melanie doesn't shoot. Upon lowering her gun, the girl shoots. Melanie is shot in the shoulder and is down in moments of a blur.

Upon waking up, she is found at the other's base being wrapped up in bandages by the girl she didn't shoot- but probably should have. The two have a tense beginning but then actually end up teaching one another their own skills. But eventually, Melanie's group is going to head after her- and it might just be the biggest battle yet.

The Double Date
(This would probably be more smuttier than a normal plot that I'd play)
Lauren is dragged on a double date by her girlfriend. She doesn't really want to meet anymore of her girlfriend's friends, considering the last time none of them got along with her. Reluctantly, she does and the four meet up at a relaxed restaurant. When the other couple arrive, Lauren immediately feels the attraction between her and the other girl in the couple across from her. The two of them both seem to subtly acknowledge it but continue through the dinner awkwardly trying to hold conversation. Lauren claims that she has to use the restroom and goes ahead to do so- as the other whom the sexual attraction is shared with, follows. The two of them have a one-hit-wonder in the bathroom and return to the dinner table claiming that they ran into old friends.

Weeks later and the craving for the breath-taking sex drives on. Lauren actually falls for this girl, and the two start their own affair of a different nature. Lauren wants to be with her, but the other doesn't want to leave her current relationship. Thus, the conflict.

If you have any plots or cravings, let me know! :)
PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom