Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legend of Zelda Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parisamour52

Planetoid
Hey! Well someone please, please do a Legend of Zelda roleplay with me? I've been craving it for the longest time. I have an original character that I can play as. If some could play as Link or OC that would be great. I was thinking that the korki village is under attack again and your character can be trying to fight off the monsters. Your character can get lost in the lost woods and my character can come and help you get out along with some fighting of her own. Now granted I haven't done a lot of action roleplays, so I was hoping that this would be a more romantic roleplay. Oh and it would have to be over email. Here's my f-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/parisamour

Still needing someone to help me with my craving. I have a picture for my character. I was thinking that my character could try to help Link. Like maybe while hes in a tewmple or something, my character can kill monsters or something like that. You could play as Link, OC or whatever you want to play as long as it fits. Or if you have something in mind then just run it by me and we can talk about it.
:) I just have a really bad craving for this and so far I haven't had much luck with it. :/

Heres a picture of my character for inspiration.

forest_of_elves.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom