Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnap me, (Story and smut mix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am Robin!

This is my second request thread, this one if for mostly smut plots. I do love story so if you give me a lot of story and steamy smut scenes I would love you forever! For this thread I am very interested in Forced rape plots. But even in smut I require heavy romance, so if you don't wanna offer the love don't send a PM!

Also I only do them in Pm's or on aim if you please me enough. I would do one in thread but I'm just not comfy with people seeing my work haha.

I do want to stress one major major MAJOR thing, I am submissive, I may fight back a little but other than that I was created as a human being to please people. True story.

Oh I'm into some gore, so make me bleed, but be affectionate about it :p If you don't like that it can easily be took out, but if you want to really get my attention that is a damn good way.

As for my other kinks here is my F-List Tada!!

Now time for the juicy part.. some plots!

Important!: These plots are very changeable and you can even suggest your own I am not completely cruel.

Yellow: Crave :D

High school crush!!!!:
Your character would be an obsessive teacher, my character is your student so you finally decide to do something about it.

Chance:

You have it all planned out, a nice room , nice clothes, and nice rules for your new captive the only problem is you have to find her. That's when you happen by me one day and you have found your target.

Bill troubles:

Her father just can't pay the bills anymore, so what does that mean? That's right she is sold on the black market to a very strict master.

An apple a day:

Your character would be a world renowned doctor with a little bit of a dark side, On a routine check up you decide to capture my character as your own little slave.

This is all I have for now but feel free to suggest things to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom