Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

Aria hesitantly nodded and went off, making a few more for him before returning and adding them to his plate.

Aria flinched slightly and frowned, watching him a moment before she shook her head and went to clean the kitchen, wanting to get her mind off of things.

"Pet!? What was i thinking!?" he thought angrily. This time he had screwed it big time, and he knew he wouldn't win anything by just getting mad at her. He washed the plate and walked to her, then hugged her and kissed her lips. "S-S...S-Sorry..." Sorry wasn't something easy for him to say, but when he said it, he really meant it.

Aria blinked curiously as she glanced up at him, rather shocked he'd apologized to her. She glanced down and squirmed slightly. "It's fine" She said softly, hugging her arms around him again.

Aria glanced up at him and sighed softly. "I just... I want to be enough for you, but... I feel like I'm not" She said, hugging her arms around herself.

Mike then prepared to tell her the truth. "Ok, listen carefully 'cause i'm only gonna' say it once: you just stay a lot of time on your own, and you are always depressed because of no shit, and i really don't care about that. You never come to me, sit on my lap and kiss me, then ask me to have sex. I have to do all the fucking work, and that fucking pisses me off! Now...i'm quite angry again..." he said, grabbing his jacket and leaving through the door.

Aria bit her lip slightly as he began to get angry again. "I-I... I'm sorry" She said, seeing him turn and walk out. She sighed and thought it all over. So he was upset she didn't take first moves? She felt awful, but at the same time... it was how she was, she was shy and hesitant, but she figured she'd try to work over it.

When he came back, it was like 2 in the morning and he smelled like alcohol and cigarettes. He had been with a bunch of hookers and he was really tired. He just slammed on the couch and passed out.

By the time he got home, she was already asleep in their bed. When morning came, she could smell the smoke and alcohol still. Frowning a bit, she crawled up onto the couch, cuddling up in front of him even though she smell made her wince. She didn't want to wake him, so she simply closed her eyes and relaxed a bit

He got up and left rather abruptly, hardly paying attention to her. She took a deep breath and got to work cleaning and cooking for when he would return.

As he returned, she hurried over to him and smiled softly. "Hey, how was work?" she asked as she sat to eat with him.

Aria nodded hesitantly and glanced up at him from her food. He seemed tired, then again, he often was. Once they finished, she got up and cleaned up the table before glancing over to him. "Anything you want to do? You seem tired"

She nodded and hesitantly followed him into the bedroom, crawling up and curling up beside him. After being home along all the time, even if they weren't doing anything, she at least liked to be close to him.

Aria smiled and hugged her arms around him, holding him close to her as she kissed him deeper.

Aria smiled as she felt him harden against her. Closing her eyes, she trailed kisses down his neck and moved to grasp the bottom of his shirt, slowly pulling it up and off of him.

Back
Top Bottom