Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

Aria frowned as she sat down on the couch and sighed, falling onto her side and curling up a bit as she flipped on the TV.

Aria once more passed out on the couch, curled up with one of the couch pillows. By morning, the bruise on her arm was rather dark and large.

Aria got up and sighed softly, taking a deep breath as she walked passed him into the kitchen to make her own food.

Aria frowned and stared down at the ground, sighing softly as she finished her food and left him alone, going to do some reading on the couch. It was his day off, but she felt like he didn't want to be around her.

Aria sighed and read for a while before putting it down and sighing, wanting to do something to make him forgive her, but unsure of what would annoy him or not.

Aria took a deep breath and eventually got up, peeking her head in and flinching again. "S-Sorry I... didn't know you were busy. I just... Is... Is there something I can do to make it up to you?"

Aria bit her lip and sighed softly, glancing to the ground and nodding her head. "W-Well... If... If you can think of anything... I just don't want you to be mad at me"

She bit her lip and glanced to the ground. "I-I don't mean to be. M-Maybe you could point those times out when they happen?"

She quickly jumped back to avoid being hit and frowned, hugging her arms around herself. Sighing, she carefully picked up the tissue and tossed it in the garbage before sitting in the living room again to leave him alone. It was hard to tell what would set him off, it felt like everything she did made him angry.

Aria jumped and quickly nodded. "O-Okay, s-sorry" She said, hurrying to the kitchen and making some grilled cheese.

Sighing, she finished making it and brought it out to him on a plate, setting it down next to him..

Back
Top Bottom