Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

Mike smiled and kissed her lips with love, rubbing her still flat belly eith his hand. "It's ok, my love. You mean my world, and this baby means it even more. Wanna' go to the bed and have some fun?"

Glancing up at him, she tilted her head to the side curiously and hesitantly nodded "O-Okay" She said, not having expected him to want to do anything after all of this.

"N-No, it's fine" She said, glancing down. "I just, was surprise is all." She said, looking back up at him. "Forgive me?"

Mike just scratched hid head and walked back to the couch without answering. He hated people to be undecided and to not appreciate his acts towards others. He grabbed a slice of pizza and watched tv.

Sighing, she lowered her eyes and frowned. "I'm sorry" She whispered as he walked away. She hugged her arms around herself and moved over to slowly eat a slice.

When she was finished, she made her way to the living room and slipped up onto the couch, hugging her knees to her chest with her feet on the seat while watching the screen.

Aria watched as he left and sighed, glancing to the ground and frowning slightly. She had a feeling tonight wasn't going to be a great one, so she moved to the closet and grabbed a blanket before curling up on the couch, figuring she'd get a better sleep there.

Night approached and she hadn't even gone closer to him since the little fight they had. He just made his way to the kitchen at dinner time and made himself a plate of pasta, only for himself and walked back to his room to eat it. "What a waste my free day turned to be...that ungrateful bitch."

Aria didn't bother with eating dinner, and simply remained on her spot watching the TV. After an hour or so passed, she slowly began to get tired and passed out, curled up on the couch and hugging a pillow to her chest.

When morning came, she made breakfast and moved to their room, cleaning up the pasta and dishes and starting to clean the house

Mike had work that day, and soon as the smell of coffee and pancakes woke him up, he walked to her and laid her on the couch, he was naked and his member rock hard and pointing to her butt.

Aria blinked in surprise as he laid her on the couch. She looked up at him in surprise and blushed nervously.

He kissed her lips with love and removed her panties, then he spit on his hand and rubbed the saliva on her butthole to make it slippery. With a groan, he slid inside her butt and rocked his hips. "I love you," he said, he had only a small time since he had to work.

She squirmed slightly in place as he pushed into her. She blushed slightly and glanced up, hearing his words. He seemed in a good mood, maybe... It was hard to tell sometimes. Still, she smiled and nodded her head. "I love you too"

She bit her lip slightly and squirmed "I-It feels weird" She said, obviously not used to it, and therefore, it was a bit painful

"N-No, I'm fine" She said, her heart racing faster as she did her best to adjust to the new, strange feeling.

She returned the kiss and closed her eyes, feeling the pain slowly fading away as her body got used to it.

Back
Top Bottom