Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

It didn't take too long for her to get some pasta ready before she brought it to the table and set it down. Slowly, she made her way over to the living room and bit her lip slightly before announcing that it was ready

Hesitantly, she sat with him and slowly picked away at her food, her eyes staring down at it. She still felt weird, sick even, but she knew what it was now, and she forced herself through it as best she could

She jumped slightly and glanced over to him, forcing a small smile. "It... Wouldn't help. I'll be okay" She said, quickly forcing the rest of her food down before she took their dishes and went to the kitchen to set them down in the sink.

Sighing, she started to wash the dishes she'd done and clean up a bit before heading to their room as well. She didn't look at him as she got herself changed and ready for bed.

Mike was fast asleep before she even got to bedroom. He wasn't in the mood for sex...he was angry at her. What was worse, was that the next day was his free one...and he'd have to withstand her load of crap.

Once ready, she glanced over to him and sighed before crawling in on the opposite side. She curled up and let herself fall asleep, hoping he'd be in a better mood in the morning

When she woke up, she felt his arms around her and smiled slightly, turning to glance up at him "morning"

"I-I'm okay. " she said, knowing she had to tell him, even with the risk of him going back to the way he had been last night. "I... I went to the doctors yesterday and. .. w-well... I'm p-pregnant" she said, her eyes staring down nervously.

She yelped in pain and brought a hand up to her cheek, glancing up at him nervously. "N-No, we usually don't... Y-You know" She said, knowing that normally he didn't climax inside of her.

She flinched again hesitantly when it looked like he would hit her. Taking a deep breath, she lowered her eyes to the ground and bit her lip slightly.

Shakily getting to her feet, she moved to the living room and curled up on her side on their couch.

Frowning, she heard him muttering to himself and sighed, getting to her feet. She went to the door and slipped her shoes on, needing to go for a walk to clear her mind.

"Yeah, fine" She said softly as she stepped out and sighed softly, pushing a hand through her hair. She spent around an hour out of the house, and eventually she returned with a pizza that she simply left on the table.

She hesitantly glanced up at him and blinked in surprise, not expecting an apology. A small smile crossed her lips and she shrugged, glancing down. "It's okay... It's not something you were... Hoping for. I'd understand if you wanted me to leave"

Back
Top Bottom