Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

Smiling, she gazed up at him and hugged her arms around him. "It's up to you. I don't mind. You're the one that has to work, you have the stressful job"

"Sounds good" She said softly, hugging her arms around him and closing her eyes. It wasn't too long until she drifted off in his arms.

John grinned and hugged her tightly too. He didn't mind at the moment that his girlfriend wasn't on birth control, in fact he didn't know she wasn't in birth control. A child was the last thing he wanted.

~{We can time skip if you want? To when she finds out?}~

When morning came, Aria got up and got dressed with a soft yawn. Slowly, she made her way to start on some breakfast, humming softly to herself as she did.

~{Sure}~

Aria woke a random morning a week or two after. Her stomach turned and she rushed from the bedroom into the bathroom. Why was she suddenly feeling sick? There weren't any bugs going around that she knew about, but for now, she couldn't think much about it as she held her hair back and threw up into the toilet.

This went on through most of the day, and eventually she called to make an appointment at the hospital. She felt sick, but it was... It was different than most of the times she got the flu or something. Now, she'd just have to wait for him to come home so she could get a ride

Mike arrived home, and his mood wasn't the best either. Slamming the door with anger, he threw his bag over the couch and looked around. "Hey! Where's my food?" the angry man asked as he looked for his girlfriend.

Hearing the slam, she jumped a bit in her place and frowned. Today was a bad day, that much was obvious. Taking a deep breath, she hurried out with a small dinner of burgers and fries she'd managed to make even though she felt so crappy. "R-Right here hun" She said, hurrying over to him with the plate.

Mike looked at her quite angry and grabbed the plate from her hands quite violently. Then he sat down to eat. They had sex several times, but he hadn't come inside her since then because that was a mistake.

Frowning, she glanced to the ground and hesitantly followed him to the table. "U-Uh, I have to go for a bit. I have a doctors appointment, it seems you had a bad day, so I can take the bus"

Frowning, she sighed and headed out of the door, her heart sinking slightly. She hated it when he was like this, but she could never do anything about it. Shaking her head, she caught a bus and made her way to the hospital, hoping it would give him time to cool off

Mike ignored her and plugged his Playstation 2 to the LCD TV he had bought, it was a nice 1080i HD one he had earned as he saved a lot of money. He had a XBOX 360, but he felt kind of nostalgia to play some Armored Core.

An hour or so later, she returned home, her eyes lowered to the ground nervously. Biting her lip slightly, she sighed and moved over to sit on the couch next to him, not wanting to bring it up just yet

Biting her lip, she glanced to the ground and sighed, simply watching him play him game. She had a feeling that if she spoke, it would just lead to fighting.

Mike just ignored her. He wouldn't care if the little girl had a stomachache. He was too busy in his game. When he finally finished, he looked at her angry. "What? Where is my dinner?"

She jumped a bit and hesitantly got to her feet. "W-What do you feel up for having?" She asked, slowly making her way to the doorframe and pausing there until he answered

"Alright" She said softly, getting to her feet and heading into the kitchen to start preparing dinner.

Back
Top Bottom