Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Illusions ~{Rae and Malo}~

Aria shivered in delight as she ran her hand along his chest. She kissed his neck and again and sighed softly, her hips squirming slightly beneath him.

Aria nodded her head quickly and gazed up at him. "Yes. Please hun?" She asked, nuzzling his neck slightly.

Aria moaned happily as he pushed into her and clung her arms around him. She closed her eyes and bit her lip slightly. "I love you too"

Moans came through her lips as she hugged her arms around him tighter. "more baby, more!"

Aria moaned softly and nodded her head. "Y-Yes" She breathed, her heart racing more and more as she moved her hips with his.

Aria held on to him tighter, feeling her own climax becoming imminent. It wasn't long until it hit, causing her to moan out as her muscles all tensed up around him, her arms holding herself tightly against him.

She held him back and smiled, kissing him gently before nuzzling her face into his shoulder. "I love you too" She said softly, stroking a hand along his back.

~{Hehe, ironically, I just played Ahri}~

She smiled and glanced down as he touched her belly. She put a hand over his, hoping he was feeling better about it.

(Awww, really? I really love her, and i play her really good! You play LoL too! That's great!)

Mike loved that they were fine. He rubbed her belly with love and then held her hand, linking their fingers together. He kissed her lips and kept his member inside her, keeping all his sperm inside her.

~{Yes I do ^^ She used to be my main, but now I play MF and Lux more}~

She smiled and held on to his hand tightly, nuzzling into him and sighing happily as she closed her eyes. She felt comfortable like this, when he was being loving and gentle.

(I play them too! My main is Ahri...Although i play Vayne when i'm going as a carry.)

Mike reached down her neck and kissed it softly, licking it with love and smiled. Then he spoke some really sweet words that he had never said. "I love you...more than anyone could. Just the first day i met you on high school, i was in love with you. Mostly because you are really beautiful, really really beautiful. I know i sometimes get angry, but that's my nature, it's not because you did something bad. Stress makes me insult you, but you are the most innocent and sweet girl i have met...and i'm glad your first time was with me. Because i am more than happy to have taken it. And the joy you share because of you bearing my child, is the one is share with you, because i'm glad you are pregnant."

She felt her cheeks steadily growing a deeper and deeper red. She smiled softly and nodded her head, hugging her arms around him tighter. "Thank you, it means a lot to hear you say that"

"I know...i know. I said it because you really mean it. Because you mean what i am doing right now. You are the only woman i will ever think off...that's because i really love you...that's why i got you pregnant," he said, kissing her reddened cheeks and then her sweet and beautiful lips.

A small smile crossed her lips and she nodded, hugging him tighter and resting her head in his shoulder. "Thank you, for everything"

Back
Top Bottom