Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emperor's Mistress ((Lady&Blair))

Ophelia giggled as she was pulled into his lap, moving to straddled him. It seemed that she had already become addicted to making him smile, for it was such a handsome emotion on his face... "Only you could have awoken a sex goddess inside of me, my lord," she purred, leaning down to kiss him full on the mouth. The kiss was hot and passionate, not nearly as hesitant a fearful as all of their other kisses had been. She seemed to be getting the hang of it... Her hands slid up his sides, feeling the muscle beneath the fabric of his toga.

Reaching around, she untied the golden string that kept her toga wrapped around her body, letting it fall away from her and expose herself to him. Her youth showed in the playfulness she displayed, something that she was sure was missing from his and Astrid's marriage for quite some time now...

~*~

Alec opened his eyes to look up at her. "You keep up with the chores you have already been doing. Meals, cleaning, washing clothes, and making sure my bath is drawn every morning and night," he said, "I think that is fair, considering most women would do much more to live in the Captain's housing." He glanced down at her revealing uniform. "You only have to wear that when another person is around, or if you want to. It's not required when we are alone. There are plenty of togas of my sister's in the boxes from the move that should fit you." His hand slowly slid from the young girl's thigh to her hand, holding it within his large palm. "Anything sexual will be of consent, unless it is ordered by the emperor," he said, "I am still your master, but I'd prefer to think of you as a maid or a domestic servant... Not a slave. My father would have looked down on that." He squeezed her hand, then lifted it up to his lips. Gently, he kissed her palm. "Don't look so scared. It makes my heart ache to think someone is so scared of me, and this morning is something I may never forgive myself for."

Valerian smirked as he looked her over, "Well, it makes sense, since I am a sex god."He teased kissing her back,running his hands over her body. Enjoying that youthful body under his hands, shivering as her hands slid up his sides."Hmm.."He purred a little before standing with her in his arms, tossing the toga onto the ground, closely followed by his own, making sure they were acting as blankets as he laid her back on them, pressing her down into the ground as he leaned down to kiss her. "You are beautiful."he muttered raising up on his hands to look down at her, eyes looking pleased with his choice of women.

~*~

Phedre bit her lip a little before nodding."I can do that. It's not that hard, and you have made sure I could do it."She said looking thoughtful as she considered what her tasks where going to be but relief flooded her face smiling."Oh!Oh thank you.It would be nice to wear it."She said blushing ever so slightly at her obvious relief at being able to wear something else. looking down at her hand in his she offered him a small smile, shivering a little as his lips brushed over her skin, not so much in fear,"That tickled."She muttered after a moment before relaxing more."I'll try not to be."She said sighing softly.

Ophelia shivered in pleasure as he laid her down on top of the spread out togas, looking up at him with a dreamy look in her eyes. Her hands slid across his sculpted chest muscles. He might be older than her, but he was just as fit as her brother. "And you are quite handsome yourself," she purred and leaned up and into his kissed. Never had she thought she would be having sex with the emperor in an open field on day. The thought was just surreal... It seemed the young woman was broadening the emperor's horizons. One minute she had him eating her cooking at a casual dinner, now they were having sex under the stars.

Her legs moved up to wrap around his waist. "We better hurry before you guards come to look for you," she whispered, smirking a bit.

~*~

Alec smirked a bit. He took in her body, frowning at the sight of bruises from the morning before... "Phedre, you may join me in the tub if you like," he murmured, letting go of her hand. He leaned back and made room for her, wanting her to feel comfortable. Despite the fact that she was a slave and he was her master, he still felt like he needed to make up for that morning. It was something his father would have practically disowned him for, and it made a lot of guilt build up inside of Alex.

Valerian grinned down at her, shivering as she touched him. Leaning down to kiss her he smirked, because he knew just how fit he was. the 36 year old had worked hard to stay in shape in a world that kept him mostly behind a desk instead of out fighting. It was truly amazing that he had managed it so well."Yes, that would be a bad thing wouldnt it."He muttered snickering a little at the idea because he was pretty sure his guards would politely stand there and wait for them to finish. Not that he'd tell her that and embarass her. Thrusting into her he groaned, lowering his head to rest on her shoulder as he moved in and out of her.

~~

Phedre smiled wider at his words, smiling little as she stood and took off the outfit nd carefully laying it on the chair before sliding into the tub with a relieved smile. Like him, she was glad for the heat that started to loosen tight aching muscles and making the bruises not feel as bad. "Thank you."She said smiling at him before resting her head back on the edge of the tub, closing her eyes as she sighed quietly.

Ophelia's hands ran over his muscular back, taking in the fit body of the older man. It was true. Normal Kings and Emperors that are his age are already nearing obesity and developing gout. Valerian was an exception in their world, attracting her to him even more. "I wouldn't want them to watch," she said, blushing up at him. When he thrust into her, she groaned. "Oh!" she yelped, squeezing her thighs around his waist in pleasure. As he rest his head on her shoulder, she reached up and ran her fingers through his hair. "Valerian," she purred, "So good..." Her hips rocked up into his invitingly.

~*~

Alec looked over at her. "You're welcome," he said, smiling a little. It made him feel a lot better to see her comfortable in his presence than fearful... He tried to be a brutal master, but it was never going to work. He had too much of his father in him to be like Valerian when it came to slaves.

After the bath, Alec stood and dried off, then wrapped a robe around himself. "There is a bedroom across from mine that you can sleep in," he said, running a hand through his damp hair.

Valerian smieked as she called his name."maybe I want them to see."he said laughing a little at the thought,pleased at the idea of everyone seeing what a prize he had claimed for him and that they would never hve her. Growling as he lowered his head to kiss her fiercely he thrust harder into her, even through the fabric feeling the slight discomfort of rocks digging into his knees,but to intent on having her to care

Phedre was indeed relaxing in his company because from all she had observex he was a man of his word and he had said he would not harm her. Drying off she tilted her head slightly at his words,a hesitant teasing smils tugging at her lips."whatever will you do for breakfast if I sleep in?no. I better get up."she xecided as she dressed,for despite her dislikr for romans she wanted to take care of him

"I guess I should be honored that you would be willing to show me off in such a way," Ophelia teased in between pants and moans. As he quickened his thrusts, she began to roll her hips into his. The moans that came out of her mouth were unsure, as if she was taken off guard by the amount of pleasure she was receiving. It was clear that she was approaching an orgasm that was stronger than any orgasm she had ever been given. "Oh! Oh, Valerian, I'm - Ohhhhh," she gasped, her pussy clenching around him as she came as hard as ever. Her body trembled and convulsed underneath his, and her arms tightly wrapped around him. She buried her face into his neck, trying to hang on long enough to let him cum.

~*~

Alec laughed a bit. "I guess I'd do what I had done for twenty-something years and cook breakfast for myself," he teased. It was true. While Ophelia liked to cook, he never required her to cook at all times. He made sure that he was taking care of her like his father would have wanted and not treating her like a common servant. His father would have never stood for such a thing.

Stepping forward, he reached out and stroked her hair. "A fresh start," he murmured, leaning down to kiss her head. Afterward, he retreated toward his bedroom and crawled into bed. Today had been an exciting day, but he was ready to get some guilt-free sleep.

Valerian laughed a little at her words growling quietly as he kissed her back, amused at her moans. It sounded odd and pleased all at once. "Ophelia.."He muttered burying his face in her neck as he came, tensing as he held himself above her. Shuddering as he finished, he eased down onto her, half laying on her and half on the ground, panting as he started to recover.

~~

phedre smiled a little at his teasing looking amused then startled as he kissed her forehead."A fresh start."she muttered watching him go before heading to bed herself. In the morning Phedre stretched sighing as she snuggled down into the bed, for the first time in a long time feeling like a regular person instead of a slave, forgetting for a moment where she was as she woke. Yawning as she slipped out of bed she ran her fingers through her hair, getting dressed in a simple toga, before walking into the kitchen to see if he was indeed up and cooking. Not quite believing that he was serious the night before about doing it himself.

Ophelia smiled tiredly as he moaned her name. "I like how you say my name," she whispered, turning her head to nuzzle his hair. Her eyes closed, and she took in the feeling of lust a pleasure for a few quiet moments. Only when the temperature started to drop did she started to pull away enough to look at him. She smiled and leaned up to kiss him innocently on the cheek. "My lord, we should get you in to your bed before you fall ill," she said, even though she knew it was no where near cold enough for such a thing. However, she wanted him to know she cared. "And if you'd like, I can join you and keep you company tonight..."

~*~

When she woke up, Alec was sitting at the breakfast table with a cup of bold coffee, a fried egg, and few flour-y biscuits. As he read the daily news that was sent from the palace in a scroll ( another perk of his new position), he nodded to the kitchen. "There is more food in there," he said, then glanced up at her. "I only did this to prove a point of course. Meals are still your job." He smirked and went back to reading the news, casually sipping a cup of coffee.

Valerian sighed as he relaxed, not wanting to move even if he was starting to shiver. "Hm, that would be bad. I'd never hear the end of it if I fell ill beause of outdoor sex."He said snickering a little smiling as he moved away from her and helped her get dressed before dressing himself. "I would like that."he said because it had been years since he'd slept alone, and he found it difficult to do now. Smiling as he picked her up and settled her into the chariot before getting up himself and heading for the palace. Looking well pleased with himself.

~~

Phedre smiled looking amused that he had indeed cooked, nodding as she got her food before laughing at his words."Oh, well I dunno. These might be better then my eggs. You've been cooking longer then me. I never had to cook before I came to room."She said looking amused and teasing him back, looking slightly nervous though. As if not sure how he'd accept the teasing but wanting a relaxed relationship with him. Because if this was going to be her life, she didn't want to live it being in fear.

Ophelia grinned, looking pleased at the idea of him wanting to share a bed with her. When they made it back to the palace, she undressed and slipped into his ridiculously large bed. The sheet was pulled up just enough to keep her nude form bare as she scooted close to him. Closing her eyes, she rest her head in the crook of his arm and innocently cuddled into him. She was tired from the day, and she wanted sleep just as much as he did. "Goodnight, my lord," she mumbled, falling asleep instantly.

~*~

Alec rolled his eyes. "Then I suggest you practice, eh? Wouldn't want the emperor to come over again like he did last night, demand eggs, and be forced to eat rubber," he murmured, smirking a bit. He leaned back in his chair and took another sip of his coffee. "There is still quite a bit of unpacking to do, which the palace staff is taking care of, but I'd like for you to do some cleaning in the areas they are not working. Don't worry about my lunch today. I will be spending the afternoon at the training center and will eat with the other warriors. You are permitted to have some bread and cheese if you are hungry, and I will be back for dinner."

Valerian smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, sighing softly."Goodnight."he muttered as he fell asleep. In the morning Valerian sat up, rubbing a hand over his face as he tried to wake up, not really wanting to. But he was supposed to doing battle planning for the day, and while that was cheering, the fact that it was the war in greece drove him insane because the battle should have been over months ago, but Astrid's brother was proving more canny then he thought, though the man ruled only northern greece, he had subtlely made sure that rome couldn't get its hands on lower greece. Which was fairly annoying.

"Morning."he muttered when he saw ophelia watching him, smiling slighty.

~~

"Well then, I'll just have to feed you rubber until I have non rubber eggs."She said giggling a little before nodding."I'll do that. And is there anything you would like in a certain spot when they're unpacking them?"she said looking at him, after their fight and making up she was eager for him to realize that she could be indeed helpful and good, not wanting a repeat of what had happened."And is there something that you want specific for dinner?"She said smiling a little

Ophelia yawned and smiled, looking up at him sleepily. She rolled into his arms and nuzzled his neck. She had no idea what had come over her, but she could now see while she was always told that it was easy for women to fall in love with Valerian. They might not be in love, but she could feel a strong attraction toward him that she had never felt for any other man, even Alexander. "No one should wake up looking so glume," she murmured, kissing his cheek. It was easy to see that he already looked stressed. If anything, she was starting to understand that being an emperor was not all glitz and glamor."My lord, would you like me to send for some coffee and breakfast?"

~*~

Alec tilted his head to the side in thought. "I'll let you surprise me," he said, then looked back down at the news. His eyebrows scrunched together in thought as he finished reading, then glanced back up at her. "Draw my morning bath, will you?" He gave her a smile, then moved to eat the rest of his breakfast. Today was going to be stressful and busy, and it would be nice to know he had her and dinner to come home to. She may just be a maid, but she was company... And maybe she was starting to mean a little more to him than just a servant.

Valerian smiled a little as she nuzzld him, tilting his head away so she could nuzzle him better, after a moment relaxing as he sighed softly. "Hm, no they shouldn't.But I do, so others don't."He muttered smiling up at her as he laid back against the pillows before nodding."Please do."He said running his fingers through her hair, tugging her close for a kiss. "Go get some food for us."He muttered letting her go, closing his eyes. looking prepred o go back to sleep until the food got there.

~~

"Okay."Phedre smiled bak at him getting up and heading to the bathroom to draw a bath. Scenting the water and getting everything ready before moving back into the dining room, "Your bath is ready my lord, and I have a snack packed for you to take with you. Just in case the training area does not have enough food and you are hungry."She said blushing a little, fussing over him as much as she would her own brother.

Ophelia nodded and kissed him back, feeling very pleased to wake up to him. It seemed she had went from resentful of her situation to determined to make him happy. At first, it was a survival technique, but now she can feel herself developing feelings for him. Of course, she had no idea how permanent her situation was. She still had it in her mind that she was only going to be around until he got sick of her. While that hurt, she had accepted it. After all, what else was she supposed to do?

After coming back from asking a servant to bring their breakfast, she crawled back into bed with him and leaned back against the pillows. Her fingers ran through his hair as he continued to rest. "I was wondering," she said, "I... Well, I was hoping I could maybe go to town today while you worked? I'll bring a guard." The younger girl look down at him an pouted innocently. "It's just been a while, and I'd like to get a new out fit for the captain's ball." She smiled at him, knowing she had a point. The Captain's Ball would be her first appearance in public as his new mistress, and she knew he'd want her to look her best, which meant shopping. "Please?"

~*~

Alec moved into the bathroom and stripped down. As he eased himself into the water, a grin broke out across his face. "Well, aren't you a gem," he said, amused that she had packed a snack. "I tell you what. I'll be back at sun down, okay? The cleaning will not take you very long this morning, and cooking shouldn't take all after noon. During your down time, you can walk down the trail behind the house up to the palace and spend the day with Ophelia, if you'd like. I'll send a message to let the guards know."

With that, he moved to start bathing, getting ready for a busy day. However, he was happy with the results of their fresh start. His father had a good thing in mind when he said that people are much more willing to serve you when you are respectful about it...

Valerian smiled sleepily, turning his head into her hand, nuzzling it. Much like a kitten wanting attention. Despite how badass and annoying he could be when he was fully awake, he was adorably cute when he was sleeply. "Take two guards. One to stay with you in the shop and another to stand outside.I wont have you hurt because you didn't want to take enough guards."He muttered before sitting up as the servant came in, taking the tray of food and starting to eat. "And a personal servant, so your not carrying everything yourself. And stay in the more expensive stores. They will be less dangerous to you, if something should happen."He said sighing softly, smiling as he ate.

~~

Phedre blushed at his praise, looking away from him."Well, I try to be. I am pretty amazing."she said teasing him as much as he was her before nodding. "T-thank you. I would enjoy seeing her again. She was pleasant to be around."she said smiling happily as she left the room to start cleaning. Eager to get it done because she was eager to be in another's company, female company that is.

Ophelia looked a little shocked at the precautions he insisted on her taking. She let out a sigh. "Okay, okay," she said, "Two guards... And I can take my brother's servant. I am assuming he will be out at the training center today." It startled her to be asked to stay in the more expensive stores, but she nodded planned to comply. She gave a bit of a shrug and smirked at the smile on his face. He looked so handsome when he smiled. Leaning over, she kissed his cheek and went about spreading plum preservatives on a biscuit. "Thank you, my lord," she said, "I promise to choose something that will make your mouth drop."

She looked excited at the idea of shopping, and it was nice to see him in a good mood. She knew he was stressed, but it seemed that she had more of an effect on him than she thought.

~*~

Alec smiled a bit and nodded. "Good," he said, looking pleased with how happy she seemed.

After getting dressed, he told her 'goodbye' and set out on his horse toward the training center. It was his first day as captain, even if he wouldn't be fully inducted until the Captain's Ball at the palace.

"What?I'm not stupid. I know how the citizens are reacting, I'd rather viewed as overcautious then careless."He said glancing at her shocked face, the ruthless warlord showing in that look, a man who'd started a war, to just make sure that his home was safe. Smiling as he ate he was pleased that she agreed before wincing a little.He didn't particularly like the idea of phedre being with ophelia,but he wouldn't stop her either, since phedre was her brother's, it would do that the two got along. He ust didn't have to like it overly much."You are welcome."he said pleased to see her so excited as he got up to get ready for the day, pausing as a servant brought him a letter, laughing quietly as he read.

"It seems your brother has decided to not leave the girl on her own. She will be here soon and you can go shopping."he said smiling as he leaned over for a kiss before leaving.

In about a hour phedre walked in, bowing her head a little as she stepped into the emperor's rooms."My lady ophelia?YOur brother sent me to spend the day with you."She said looking around resisting the urge to curl a lip in disgust at how obviously rich the emperor was.

Ophelia laughed a little and nodded. "I am not surprised at how overcautious you are, my lord, I am surprised at how... protective you are," she said, because she was still convinced that she was a disposable thing to him, despite their growing bond. Leaning in, she kissed him goodbye and smiled as Phedre arrived. "Perfect," she said, "I've been permitted to go shopping for the ball, and I was going to invite you to come along."

Grinning, she moved across the room and pulled a fresh pair of clothes on. "How's Alec?" she asked, standing in front of a mirror so that she could fix her hair. "He seemed like he was in a bad mood all day yesterday..."

"I'm protective of all things and people that belong to me."Valerian said smiling as he left.

Pedre smiled a little nodding."I would like to go shopping with you my lady."She said cheered at the idea of going outside, and with company, in a normal setting. She could pretend that it was a almost normal day in life, not with everything changed. Se could pretend she was in greece again, with a friend."He is well.He's visiting with the guards today."She said smiling a little, flushing at the other's words."Oh.Well...I upset him by accident and he was still angry about it."She said trying to shrug it off, not wanting the other to wonder what she managed to say to piss off a usual gentleman who wouldn't consider being angry with anyone for long.

Ophelia shrugged it off. "He's moody," she said, turning around and smiling. Her hair was now hanging in a braid, and she was wearing her usual gold headband. "He never stays angry for long."

Slipping on some sandals, she walked with Phedre toward the chariot that was awaiting them. Two guards followed them, of course, and stayed close once they were walking down the streets of the city. "I want to get a nice dress for the ball," she admitted, "It's not everyday a girl can go to the ball with the emperor." She shrugged and walked into the first shop. The dresses in the shop were incredibly expensive, making Ophelia feel a little guilty for even looking at them...

Coming across a dress that was a sheer light blue, Ophelia smiled and picked it up. "Oh, I like this," she said, liking how the fabric shimmered beautifully. I was long enough to train behind her a few feet, and it was low enough in the front for respectable cleavage. The fabric was sheer, so it came with a short little slip to wear underneath it.

Meanwhile, a few of the citizens had spotted her inside. At the moment, everything was calm, but she had no idea how bad it was about to get.

Phedre nodded a little."So Iv'e noticed."She said quiet as they walked down to the chariot. Looking at the dresses as they walked she smiled slightly."It would be interesting to go to the ball. I have only been to a few, and never a roman one."Phedre said with a slight sad smile as she looked around, before looking at the dress ophelia picked up. "It is very beautiful.I am sure lord valerian would like it."She noded looking around.

Glancing towards the door as she noticed the crowd forming but brushing it aside when the guards didn't seem to upset by it, going back to making sure that ophelia was getting everything she wanted."Did you want to look for jewelry and new sandles to?"She asked, longingly. Wanting new things for herself to, but knowing better then to ask. So she'd live with shopping for ophelia, and know that she was helping Ophelia look her best, which is what alec would want her to do.

Ophelia, distracted by her thoughts, did not notice the crowd. She turned to Phedre with a smile. "Oh! You are right. Let's look for jewelry and a new headband... and sandals." She pressed her lips together as she looked around the shop. "I think gold would compliment the light blue. What do you think?" Walking around, she browsed through everything, eventually finding a nice set of gold and aqua jewelry. Right as she started to walk over to all the shoes, she heard a scream...

Whipping her head around, she saw the mob begin to form, pushing their way into the shop despite the best efforts of the guards. Ophelia cried out, grabbing on to Phedre's arm. As one guard stayed at the door, attempting to keep the crowd at bay, the other guard stood directly in front of the two girls.

All of the sudden, and elderly man broke through the crowd and ran toward Ophelia with a sword in hand. "For the Queen!" he shouted, making Ophelia cry out in terror. However, instead of the crowd slicing through her gut, it only nicked her on the upper arm, for the guard had taken the bloody blow.

It was all complete chaos, pushing Ophelia and Phedre into a corner protected by the surviving guard. The crowd filled the store, only thinning when other palace guards arrived to break it up. However, it was not that easy. The crowd outnumbered the guards by far... Meanwhile, all of the people were screaming profane names at Ophelia, making her break out into tears.

Phedre smiled nodding.'I think gold would be a good compliment."She nodded before screaming a little as ophelia grabbed onto her. Looking anxious and scared as she gently pushed the other woman a little further behind her, into the corner as the guard stood in front of them both. Knowing alec would want her to protect ophelia, and he couldn't help wanting to protect the mostly innocent woman even as she cried herself. Making ophelia sit down as she curled her body around the smaller woman, trying not to think about the only other time she'd been in a moment like this, when her home had been attacked when she'd been brought to rome.

Meanwhile Valerian flung himself onto the back of his stallion, having heard about the mob, barely pausing long enough to let the slave get the bridle on the horse, not even getting the saddle on before he turned the horse towards the guard station. Not even bothering to get off the horse, just riding it up the stairs, and into the training arena, fury shining in finely wrought features as he led Alec's horse behind him."Get on. Come with me."He demanded not even giving the other man a chance to respond before he turned his horse around and headed for the shopping district. His fury a nearly visible thing, that had both guards and citizens moving out of his way.

Ophelia stayed huddled into Phedre, sniffing and crying. She was not only scared, but hurt. The way these people hated her. The way that man tried to kill her in the name of the Queen... She swallowed hard and closed her eyes, muttering prayers under her breath in an attempt to calm herself. It didn't help much. Not with the screaming and yelling and shifting of the crowd. She could hear swords cutting into flesh and fists connecting with bones...

Meanwhile, Alec looked alarmed at the sight of the emperor on his horse, trailed along by other guards. He didn't ask questions, just road behind the emperor at full speed. "What is it?" he asked as they neared town, "What are they upset about?" He narrowed his eyes in an effort to see what the mob was doing.

Back
Top Bottom