Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emperor's Mistress ((Lady&Blair))

"Up here," Alec snapped, looking at her through half-closed eyes, "With me." He reached up and moved his hands to her hips. Looking her over, he took in her naked body. She truly was beautiful, but he was still stubborn about giving in and having sex with her. He may have been rough with her the night before, but he had odd feelings toward having her against her will. It was his aggravating conscience. "Take your uniform off and lay it out on the chair," he said abruptly, "Then come back to bed." He grunted and rolled over, his head resting on the pillow with a frown on his face.

~~

Ophelia kissed him back before gently running the warm wash cloth over his chest and shoulders. "I feel a little sore," she admitted, frowning a bit. Suddenly, she had a second thought. She was afraid that he'd be irritated if he had to wait for her to heal. "I mean, I feel fine... Nothing unbearable," she quickly added. Leaning forward as she washed him, she came just close enough to allow her breasts to slide alone his slick chest. Her lips when to his neck, kissing him hesitantly. The way she kissed him was incredibly innocent, for it was still very new to her.

Phedre winced at his snappish tone, swallowing hard as she looked down at him. Looking startled at his words she frowned slightly before yelping quietly as him rolling over dislodged her from where she was sitting. Laying there for a moment she omved to get up and slipped out of her outfit. Running her fingers through her hair she studied him for a long moment before climbing back into bed with him, curling up on her side, with her back towards him. Feeling rejected, despite not wanting to have sex, espicially with a roman, but his abrupt change in attitude had startled her enough into feeling rejected."goodnight my lord."She muttered.

~~

Valerian sighed as he kissed her back closing his eyes as he nodded."You will probably feel sore for a few days.Even if it is bearable."He said cracking a eye to smile at her, watching her through half closed eyes. Shivering a little as her breasts pressed against his chest he groaned a little, tilting his head back as she kissed his neck. Holding still under her exploration, wondering exactly what she would do next. It had been so long since he'd been with someone who was a virgin, at least one that wasn't a slave, that this was a interesting experience for him.

Alec didn't answer her. Instead, he stayed quiet with his back turned to her. However, through out the night, he rolled over and moved closer and closer to her. By morning, his arm was draped across her waist and his face was buried within her hair. It seemed he was dreaming too, but it was unclear if it was a good dream or a bad dream. He twitched a bit, and his eyebrows were furrowed. He was also calling his ex girlfriend in a quiet, muffled tone. "Maya," he grumbled in his sleep, "Don't. Please."

~~

Ophelia gently kissed up his neck, moving toward his prickly jaw. Slowly, she let her hands drop so that she was running to wash cloth over his thighs. She felt nervous and unsure, but determined... Her lips moved up to his, kissing him ever so gently, then pulled back to look at him. "My lord, can I... touch you?" she whispered, her hands going higher and higher up his thighs. She didn't want to do anything without his permission, but it was clear that she was curious. She wanted to learn and keep him satisfied.

Phedre stirred at the sound of his voice, wincing a litte as she realized he was laying on some of her hair. Twisting though despite the slight pull it put on nher head she turned to look at him, worry shining in her eyes. not so much for him, well...it was,but she'd never admit to be being worried about a roman, but for herself to. Worried what he wanted with this maya. "Alec?My lord?"She muttered sounding anxious as she gently touched his face, leaning in to kiss him slightly, hoping to wake him up.

~~

Valerian moaned softly as she stroked his thighs, shivering slightly as his thighs flexed, careful to not take control. not wanting to startle her, wanting her to want him, because the more she wanted him, the easier it would be to concieve a hild."Yes. Explore whatever you want. I know you are new to the male body."She muttered reaching out and absently stroking her hair with a pleased look on her face. Amused that his plan on making her curious was already working.

Alec began to kiss her back in his dream, his arm tightening around her waist and pulling her closer. He moaned a little, mumbling something unintelligible. The way he kissed her was not necessarily with dominance, but with extreme need. As if he was starved of affection... However, a few moments later, he opened his eyes and jerked away from her. "Fuck," he cursed, sitting up and rubbing a hand over his face. He swallowed hard, looking visibly shaken, and shook his head. "Damn dreams..."

~~

Ophelia nodded gently, looking eager to explore him. Reaching down, she carefully took his cock into her hand, dropping the wash cloth in the bottom of the tub in the process. After a few moments of curious touching, she managed to find a rhythm while stroking him. Her youthful eyes looked up at him with a thoughtful expression. "Does that feel pleasant?" she whispered, tilting her head to the side. She knew this would be easier if they were not in the tub, but this also meant that he didn't have the room to move around and be rough with her... It was nice to have been relax and allow her to explore.

Leaning forward, she pressed a kiss to the left side of his chest. She was still straddling his lower thigh, letting him feel her nether regions on his bare skin. "Are you happy that you chose me?" she asked, her lips still on his chest. She was still a tad afraid that he'd set her aside and take a more worth young woman. Not only would that be bad for her reputation, but it would also be bad for her brother's future.

Phedre was startled as she was kissed, kissing him back before yelping in startlement as he pulled away, falling back onto the bed as she looked up at him, pain flickering through her eyes as he pulled away. Feeling just as lonely and cut off from affection as he was. Having for a moment, felt connected to someone. But now...she felt even more alone. Swallowing hard as she sat up, reaching for her clothes avoiding eyes as she dressed."I will go see about getting us breakfast."She muttered quietly, waiting for a dismissal before walking out to get breakfast.

~~

Valerian smirked groaning softly, thrusting up a little into her hand as she stroked him."It does. Though the water's starting to grow cold."He said frowning slightly, flexing his thigh as he felt her pressing against his leg. "I am."He said though his eyes shuttered, cutting her off from the inner thought that it led to. "You are the most beautiful woman at your age, and a daughter of a man I respected. I am glad I chose you."he said before standing and setting her on her feet outside the tub.

"Come.The bed will be more comfortable for you to continue to explore."He said drying them both off before heading for the bedroom.

Alec nodded, looking at tad shaken. "Yes... That would be nice," he murmured, "Go do that." Leaning back, he sunk into the sheets and looked up at the ceiling. Damn. It seemed that he was still having a difficult time getting over the rejection.

~~

Ophelia grinned as he lifted her out of the tub. It was still amazing to her that it was so easy for him to lift her the way it did. It made her feel delicate, and she liked it. "I'm certain that I am not to most beautiful, my lord," she murmured, blushing slightly as she let him dry her off. "But it makes me feel better to know you are pleased with your decision." She waked across the cold marble floor and slipped into the large, warm bed. It was so comfortable and so lavish that Ophelia had to remember to not focus on the grand bed, but her new lover. When he got on the bed with her, she waited for him to lay back against the pillows before she moved to hesitantly kiss the tops of his thighs. Her hands gently stroked his stomach, moving back down to stroke his cock once again.

Phedre returned in a few moments, a tray of food in her hands, handing it over to him,"I remembered you liked eggs, my lord."She muttered nodding towards the toast and eggs, before moving to sit on the floor again, finding the small rug that valerian had obviously left for the slaves of guests on the marble floors. For the first time with him, truly feeling like slave. feeling utterly alone and just wanting left in peace long enough to end it. Surely her gods wouldn't find suicid when stuck in such circumstances a bad idea?

~~

Valerian smirked."Hm, you are to modest."He muttered nodding."but I am pleased."He said as he settled back on the pillows, closing his eyes for a moment as he got comfortable. amused tht she was taking such a slow time to make sure to explore his body. His stomach muscles jumping a little as she stroked his stomach he smirked slightly, "You keep that up, I'm going to have you on your back before you finish exploring."he teased wrapping his fingers in her hair,absently stroking her head.

Alec looked down at her, taking a bite of his toast. He took in her demeanor for a few moment, then let out a huff. "What is it that you are so upset about?" he sighed. He didn't sound irritated, but confused. "I treat you much better than most would. Definitely better than Valerian..." He stabbed his eggs with a fork and watched it run across his plate. It seemed that he was troubled with the idea of her seeming so depressed. "It was not you that I was repulsed by when I woke up, Phedre, it was the dream I was having... It's a re-occurring dream that has not went away for a couple years now."

~~

Ophelia grinned and kissed the tip of his cock. "Would that be bad, my lord?" she asked teasingly. Leaning down, she covered the head of his cock with her sweet, warm mouth. The way she began to lick and suck at him was innocent and playful, but definitely not experienced. If anything, he should know that she was not lying about her purity...

She continued to stimulate him with shaking hands before crawling up his body and pressing herself gently against his cock. She would have continued, but she was not very confident in what she was doing... Instead, she went back to kissing his neck, waiting for him to take charge once again. "You have me feeling things that I've never felt before, Valerian," she murmured, his name coming out of her lips in a sexy murmur.

Phedrea looked up at him for a moment before shifting a little, leaning back against the bed."It would be better if you just treated me like everyone else, my lord. At least that woud be easier to deal with then kindness."She said resting her head on her knees as she drew her legs up,closing her eyes. Not believing him about the dream. after all, she was greek slaved to a roman. Of course she would be repulsive no matter how much they enjoyed sex together, the two countries hated each other, violently most of the time. "Its.. nothing my lord."She said shrugging a little. So tired, so very tired of trying to be her old self, to not forget who she was, when she was just a shadow of that girl anymore.

~~

"Hm, no."Valerian gasped a little panting quietly as he fisted his hand in her hair to keep from shoving her down on his cock. He didn't want to hurt her. Smiling a little as she moved up, he wrapped his arms around her as he sat up, shifting her around a little."thats good, cause I'm enjoying making you feel those things."He purred a little before thrusting up into her, rocking her hips a little to let her ride him.

Alec glared at her and shook his head. "Would you rather stay here with the emperor when I leave?" he snapped, "Because if he thinks I turned you over to him because I found you useless, I am sure he will not make your life any more bearable." His jaw clenched for a moment before he continued to eat his breakfast, irritated that she was making him feel guilty. The last thing he needed was to feel guilty about his sister and the slave that was given to him as a gift. "Look," he growled, "That dream was about another woman - a woman who had done me wrong, and I can't seem to forget it. It had nothing to do with you, Phedre. You caught me off guard when I woke up, and that's all there was to it."

~~

Ophelia groaned as he thrust up inside of her, holding on to his shoulders in order to keep herself from screaming out. She was still quite sore, but it still felt intoxicating. It was the oddest feeling she had ever experienced, and it left her breathless... After a few moments, Ophelia had calmed down and found a rhythm. She gently rocked her hips, riding him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and her lips locked with his in a passionate kiss. "Oh... Mm," she whined into his mouth, her eyes tightly closed. When she started to near her fast approaching orgasm, she pulled back to look at him in the eyes. When their eyes met, and odd feeling washed over her... A feeling deep in her gut that told her they would be linked together in more ways than one - that this was going to be far from a simple situation she would have to deal with.

The feeling scared her to death.

"Valerian," she purred, his name spilling out of her mouth in the most delicious way. Her orgasm washed over her, making her throw her head back and arch her back. Her finger nails raked over his back as she screamed out in pleasure.

Phedre sighed tiredly, before looking up at him, starting to get angry."No, but he might end it!Don't you get it?I'm tired Alec, tired of being traded around like the fattened calf at a ritual. You traded your sister for a position. I'm tired of a world where women are just means to a end."She scowled rubbing at her face, wiping away angry tears before nodding tightly at his words."I'm sorry then."He said thinking it over before standing, "Would you like me to draw you a bath my lord?"she said, her words polite even if her tone wasn't.

~~

Valerian sighed softly as he thrust into her, closing his eyes as he kissed her back. Meeting her eyes he shuddered, coming as he tightened his arms around her, issing her slowly."Hmmm."He muttered groaning as the woman sratched as his back, slumping back into the pillows. Panting softly as he twisted, laying her back on the bed gently so she could rest, settling down next to her, yawning as he prepared to go to sleep and tried not to think about feeling that had hit him. He already had a complicated emotional relationship with one woman, he didn't want another. She would be nothing but the mother of his son, that was all

Alec whipped his head around, teeth bared. In a fit of anger, he swiped the breakfast tray off the bed, making it clatter to the floor in mess of food and glass. "Keep your mouth shut!" he snarled, "You know nothing! NOTHING!" He got off the bed and grabbed her by the collar on the uniform, roughly pulling her to her feet and inches away from his face. "I did not trade my sister in for this position, you wench. I was giving her an opportunity for a better life, which is something you will never understand. The money my father left us? It's draining rather quickly. Hell, it's practically gone. She was either going to have to deal with being the emperor's mistress or marry Alexander... or worse. There were very few choices I had, and don't you dare judge me because of them. At least she will get to live in the palace, and if she gives him an heir, be set for the rest of her life. I did what was best." He let go of her, allowing her to tumble to the floor. "Draw my bath and keep your fucking mouth shut. I'd rather had the fattened calf than you right now."

~~

Ophelia leaned back against the pillows, still panting. It did not go unnoticed that he still managed to plant his seed inside of her, something that still confused her. She had simply assumed that the emperor never did such a thing with his mistresses... After all, it was the chance of having an illegimate heir. No part of her wanted to raise a child in the shadows of the palace, being paid to keep her mouth shut

Rolling over, she rested her head on his arm and closed her eyes, gently falling into a light slumber. It seemed there were no words that could be exchanged between them at the moment, because both of them felt that startling revelation... There was something between them that could easily grow to something beautiful or dangerous.

~~

The next morning, Ophelia was in a tangled mess of sheets as she continued to sleep on her side of the bed. Her body was angled so that her head was close to him, but her body wasn't. It was as if she craved the feeling of affection, but did not want to overstep any boundaries. She had not forgotten that this was the emperor of her country that was laying beside her, after all.

Phedre gasped stumbling as he yelling at her, choking as his hold on her dress threatened to choke her into silenc. Whimpering quietly her eyes widened as she looked at him, tumbling to the floor, laying there for a moment before nodding not saying anything as per his orders. Wondering if he understood that she was actually regretting he hadn't hit her. Hadn't killed her for mouthing off to him. She just needed to find a way out o hre. Surely there was some way out of here. Quietly drawing the bath she moved bac into the room with him, hesitating as she neared him. Reaching out to gently touch his arm, nodding towards the bathroom, still following his direction for silence.

~~

Valerian stirred yawning as he frowned slightly at the sight in front of him. Looking amused as he gently pressed a kiss to her hair he sat up, running his hands through her hair, sighing softly. "Ophelia, it is time to get up."He said having every intention of letting her spend the day with Alec if he wished, and having even more intention of seeing how the slave acted with alec. He needed greece beaten badly, it was the onyl territory that wasn't completely under his control, and he had a feeling phedre might now more then she said.

Alec yanked his arm away from her touch and whipped around to look at her. "Maybe I should show you exactly how mean I can be," he said, raising his eyebrows, "After all, I've been exceptionally present compared to what other men would do to you given the chance, and all you can do is pout and criticize my choices..." He reached out and grabbed her arm with a bruising force, pushing her up against the way and tearing the uniform away from her body. "Maybe I should remind you, Phedre, exactly how lucky you are that I am the Roman you were given to," he snarled, his eyes twisting with anger. With the dream about Maya, Phedre's behavior, and the comment about him trading his sister for the position he was rewarded... Alec was at the end of his wits.

Turning around, he pushed the front of her naked body against the wall and kicked her legs apart. One hand was in her hair, the other was pushing down on the small of her back. With one swift thrust of his hips, he forcefully entered her and began to fuck her with a dangerous fury.

~~

Ophelia turned over, her eyes opening up to see the emperor looking down at her. It still felt a bit like a dream... Leaning into his hand, she yawned and nodded. "It is too early, my lord," she murmured, a smirk on her lips. Sitting up, she let the sheet fall down to her lap, exposing her naked torso. Her skin had an obvious after-sex glow, and her long black hair was in sexy mess around her face. "However, it is nice to wake up to your voice," she added. It seemed that she was getting the hang of flirting. "Do you have a long day ahead of you? I can always busy myself with helping my brother settle into his new home. He lacks decorating skills, I'm afraid." With that, she smiled.

Phedre gasped as he looked at her, her eyes dark and fearful as she looked at him. Still staying quiet as he spoke ,not wanting to piss him off even more as she whimpered, trying not to pull away from him. "M-master!"She yelped as she hit the wall, feeling her face hit the wall as she tried to brace herself as he pushed into her. But she couldn't get enough leverage to brace herself so she slumped against the wall, letting him do what she wanted as she cried silently. Regretting her words, regretting everything now, because he was right. He had been kind, she shouldn't have said anything.

~~

Valerian smiled a little before glancing down at her body smirking slightly."It is early, but a emperor's day starts earlier then normal people's."He muttered before nodding slowly."I have to see to the city guard today. I plan on taking a tour of the city today and show alec around along with the old captain. It will do him good to have us both here."He said because he didn't want her to think he was doing it because of her. He would have done the tour because he needed the time away from the senators, and military men were always his favorite company."Then if you would like after we're done, I am sure your brother would apperciate the help."

Alec kept pounding into her, taken over by a primal behavior. However, it wasn't long before he came inside of her with a snarl, his body pressing her's tighter against the wall. His muscles were pulsing, and his hands were tight on his hips. It was clear that he was furious, but after he pulled back and let her fall to the floor, regret flickered through his eyes. Swallowing hard, he turned away from her and headed for the bathroom. "Clean yourself up in the servant's washroom," he growled, then slammed the door behind him.

~~

Ophelia bit her lip, looking a bit nervous at the idea of him and her brother leaving the castle. After being verbally attacked by the mob the day before, she had no real desire to be left alone with a crowd of people who looked down at her. "Oh," she said, swallowing hard, "Okay... I'll just stay in my rooms until you get back. It will be nice to get some reading done." She looked down at her lap, pulling the sheet up and around her. Leaning in, she kissed his cheek. "I will leave you to your day, my lord."

With that, she stood up from the bed and moved to grab her toga from the floor.

Phedre gasped whimpering as he fucked her, her body protesting, feeling the bruises already starting to form as he held her. Sipping to the floor she curled up, nodding at his words."Yes,my lord."She whispered quietly, her words soft and pained as laid there for a few moments.

~

Valerian smiled a little."We wont be gone all day. And i you go to the queen's gardens, if you wanted it will be quiet and out of the sight of the crowd."he said pressing a kiss to her foreead."Have a good day. And if you need me, or Alec, send a servant. They will know where we are."He said walking out. When he got to alec's rooms he smirked slightly, looking at the girl laying on the floor and slowly getting up.Grabbing Phedre's hair he jerked her painfully to her feet, finding the gasp of surprise and pain amusing."Go get your lord.I have business with your master."He said watching her as she walked to the bathroom.

Whimpering quietly as she knocked on the door she slipped in, moving slowly and painfully, flushed because he had told her to wash up, but valerian had shown up before she'd had a chance to do so."My lord?Lord Valerian is here,asking for you."She said sounding anxious and for the first time afraid of him.Keeping her eyes on the floor and not looking around.

Alec looked up at her and clenched his jaw. He didn't look at her in the eyes, because he regretted what he did. However, he was not about to admit it. At least Valerian would know that he had used her properly. The last thing he needed was the emperor think he was too soft of a man to be captain of his guard. "Tell him I will be right there," he said, getting out of the tub a drying off. He quickly slipped into a robe and stepped into the main bedroom. Bowing slightly, he looked up at the emperor. "I apologize, my lord, I was bathing. What can I do for you this morning?" he asked, forcing a smile on his face despite how angry he still felt from his encounter with Phedre.

"Ys my lord."phedre said nodding quietly as she left, and with a quiet word left the room. Talking to valerian for a moment before moving to the servants room to clean up. Valerian smirked a little as he nodded at Alec,"I came to get you for a tour of the town today. So that you could see what you are in charge of now."he said studying the man."Also, I was thinking if you would like, if you sent your servant to your home you could have her pack your things so lady ophelia can help you decorate. She asked if she could,and I have no problem with your sister doing that, as long as she is home before dark."He said studying the man slowly, trying to read his mood and only getting the anger. He was good at reading people, and alec's anger was curious to him

Alec nodded carefully. "I will make sure to return her to you," he said, swallowing hard. Maybe Phedre was right. Maybe he had only sent Ophelia away for his own benefit... "My lord? You were never under the impression that I let you have Ophelia in return for this, right?" he asked, looking a bit frustrated, "That... That was not what I had intended. I just wanted her to have a nice life." He ran a hand through his hair, looking a bit like the little boy Valerian had met all those years ago on the night that he, his father, and his mother had been invited to dinner by Valerian's mother. Ophelia was still an infant, and it was the summer before their father had passed... Unlike the relationship between Valerian and his father, Alec was very close to his own father. He adored him, and it hurt to think he was disappointing him by his decisions. "My father would have wanted Ophelia to be taken care of, and I only have so much money..."

Valerian looked startled at the man's question, frowning slightly. "You are being rewarded for it."He said looking thoughtul studying the man."but your sister is a beautiful woman, who would have married well.I can't marry her, so you should get something out of her not marrying and recieving a dowry."he said frowning before sighing softly."And my mother asked that I make sure you both were well taken care of. I don't care for the requests my father asked of me, but I loved my mother. Even if I had no other reason for wanting her, I would have made sure you bother were taken care of."he said proving that phedre was part right, that valerian had done the promotion at this moment because of ophelia, but he would have done it eventually. Just not right now with alec becoming the youngest captain of the guard.

"My lord?"phedre asked quiestly as she appeared in the doorway looking anxious.

Alec glanced over at Phedre, looking irritated that she was interrupting their conversation. "Get yourself cleaned up. I left water in the tub," he said, then turned back to the emperor. It seemed that he really did look upset at the idea of betraying his sister. They were close, after all, and he wanted her to be happy. No part of him wanted her to be a lonely spinster once the emperor was done with her, which was why he only agreed to it because the emperor needed an heir. If she was the mother was his child - the mother of a potential emperor - she would not be pushed aside.

"I thank you for your concern, my lord, and I don't want you to think that I am not excited about this promotion. It truly means the world to me," he said, running a hand through his hair, "It's just... sometimes I wonder if my father would be happy with the choices I have made." He shook his head. "As upset as Ophelia was the first day she was here, it was nothing compared to how she would have reacted if I would have forced her to marry Alexander. That was my other option. He was the most decent offer I have received for my sister's hand in marriage." Thankfully, a servant walked in with a couple glasses of wine and juice. He definitely needed something to help with the horrid feeling of guilt he had. "I must be honest, my lord. I did not tell Ophelia your intentions... Not all of them." He glanced up at the emperor. "She is not aware of her purpose - just that she is a mistress for the time being. I did not feel right telling her such a thing."

Phedre winced a little having stopped to see if they needed anything, but her fear of interrupting had kept her from saying anything. Swallowing hard as she nodded disappearing into the bathroom. Valerian smirked a little,"Hm, it seems you are good at breaking slaves.Maybe I should give you all my problem ones."He said looking thoughtful before sighing softly.

"I think your father would have realized that you are doing the best you can."He said after a moment before sighing softly as he sipped the juice, 'I know. I have not told her either. I would like her to be comfortable in my presence before she realizes that she is going to be carrying my heir. I have enough problems at the moment, a hysterical mistress is not one I want to deal with."He said sounding amused before setting aside the empty glass of uice."We should be going."

Alec felt comforted by Valerian's words, simply because the man knew his father so well before he passed. "I appreciate you consideration for my sister's feelings," he said, smiling a bit, "Because, at the moment, I can't promise she will not be hysterical upon finding that out. She's never been good with having a lot of attention drawn to her." He set his own glass aside and glanced into the bathroom where Phedre was bathing, shaking his head with a sigh. "Do not overestimate my skills with the slave, my lord," he said, moving to his bag that he packed and grabbing a pair of sandals and a formal toga. "I simply lost my temper this morning."

After getting dressed, Alec ordered Phedre to get dressed in her uniform. "Shall I bring the slave, or would it be best to leave her with your other servants?"

Back
Top Bottom