Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emperor's Mistress ((Lady&Blair))

Alec sighed in pleasure as the other began to bathe him. "Me too," he admitted, his hand reaching up to stroke her hair. After she rubbed the clothe on his for a few moments, his erection started to peak over the line of water. It was clear he was turned on, especially when he pulled her tight against him. "Kiss me," he breathed, "That's what I want..." Leaning down, he pressed his lips to her's and lined his cock up with her womanhood. He knew, of course, she was still sore, but he also knew that she wanted to be pregnant. He doubted she'd turned down sex if he was careful... "I'm a lucky man," he murmured against her lips.

Iris smirked a little as she saw his erection, raising a eyebrow at the man as he pulled her close. "I can do that my lord."She muttered kissing him slowly, shivering as he pressed his cock against her. Despite being sore, it wasn't so bad now that the bath water had loosned tight muscles, squirming a little as he held her. And he was right, she wanted to be pregnant, enough that she was ignoring the slight ache of her body."You are.And Im a licky woman>
"

Alec moaned as he slid inside of her, his hands moving up to cup her soft breasts. "You are so beautiful," he whispered, leaning into kiss his wife's neck. He was gently and slow with her, sliding in and out of her as carefully as possible. The water swayed with their motions...

Ophelia woke up to the sound of Mara crying in the middle of the night. Quickly, she got to her before she could wake up Arion, sitting in an arm chair beside the bed and pulling down her toga so she could nurse the infant... As she sat in the dark alone, she cooed at the little girl. "You're so pretty, sweetheart," she whispered, "So sweet and precious... Like a little angel." In the middle of feeding Mara, Arion started to cry. Ophelia rubbed her eyes and sighed, about to cry in frustration because she was too nervous to wake up Valerian for help.

Iris moaned softly shivering as she tilted her head to the side, letting him kiss her neck as she rested her hands on his chest, exploring the muscled expanse, blushing ever so softly."Hm,we're making a mess."She muttered amused as some of the water sloshed over the side to splatter on the floor.

Valerian stirred, sighing softly before whining as he heard the child starting to cry.Sitting up slowly he rubbed his hand over his face, stretching as he looked at ophelia."You okay?"he said slowly getting up,feeling a little drunk and tired, he was worried about fallign for a moment before he got his bearings, and gotten up. Moving over to the crib he lifted his son, muttering sweet nothings to the child."Hmmm you think you're already in charge huh?You're definately not one who gets to be in charge, no matter how much you cry."He said teasing the child as he rocked him trying to calm him before looking at ophelia."You okay?"He muttered.

Alec chuckled a little and sighed. "It will be okay," he whispered, reaching down to rub at her clit. He kissed her harder and more passionately, rolling his hips into her's. "I'm willing to risk the mess for you," he panted. Soon enough, he let out a deep groan, burying his face into her neck as he came inside of her...

Ophelia glanced up with teary eyes. "I'm just tired," she sniffed, "And I... I didn't want to wake you." She swallowed hard, grateful that he took Arion for the moment. She really needed help, but after his mood for the past twenty-four hours, she was scared to ask... "You can hand him to me and go back to sleep, if you want," she said.

Iris laughed a little, trailing off into a moan as he rubbed at her, shuddering as she wrapped her arms around her, shivering as she came with a sigh, kissing him slowly. Shuddering as she leaned into him, pressing a kiss to her hair before smiling a little. Calming slowly she sighed, "Water's cold..."she muttered after a moment, but not wanting to move yet.

Valerian sighed softly looking down at her,"How about you feed them, and then I'll stay up and you can sleep."He said studying her for a moment, concern darkening his face as he studied the new mother, before shifting arion into her arms as he took mr from her. Muttering softly to the girl as he settled on the bed with her, looking pleased with the childen.

Alec laughed a bit and stood up, carrying her out of the tub. "I'll warn you up," he murmured, drying them both off with a puffy white towel, then leading her to bed. Slipping in beside her, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her hair. "I love you," he whispered, stroking her cheek with his thumb. It was the first time he had ever said that, and though he felt the same about Phedre, it was more acceptable to say it to Iris. And honestly, he meant it. He truly loved his darling little wife...

Ophelia switched babies with him and began to feed a hungry Arion. "He really does already think he runs the place," she said with a little giggle, reaching up to wipe her eyes. She frowned and shook her head. "I can't let you do that, Valerian. You need you rest and you've went through so much... I can take care of the babies." She bit her lip and looked up in time to see Mara reach out and place her tiny hand on her father's face.

Iris smiled as she let him dry her off. Looking amused as she shifted, nuzzling his hand as she settled against him, a leg resting over his, pressing as close as she could, ust wanting held as she slept. Starting a little at his words she raised her head,studying him for a long moment. As if trying to gauge if he really meant it, before grinning, leaning down to kiss her."I love you to."she said before laying down and closing her eyes, settling down to sleep. Knowing that the next few days were probably going to be as busy as this.

"Hm, well,he's to young. I'm not gone yet, I'm still in charge."Valerian said pouting a little grinning down at the girl in his arms."Isn't that right, young one?"He muttered amused as mara touched his face before looking over at her, shaking his head."I'm perfectly capable of dealing with them.You are still recovering.If you don't agree, I could always stay in another room with them, so you can rest."he said looking at her, going to be utterly ruthless in his need to make sure she was okay, his grief over astrid's death making him even more protective of the woman who held his heart....even if he had to defend her from herself.

"You described their cries as the sound of tormented souls in the underworld," Ophelia sighed, looking over at him, "Excuse me if I hesitated to ask for your help."

Mara began to make noises, as if she was trying to talk to her father. Her big green eyes look at him in awe as her tiny hand brushed against his rough, prickly cheek. Arion may be the spitting image of Valerian, but Mara was everything Valerian wasn't - soft, fragile, innocent...

Ophelia finished up feeding Arion and cleaned him up. He looked much more pleased and satisfied after being fed, thankfully, and looked ready to konk out at any moment. "No, don't go to another room," Ophelia murmured, looking incredibly sleepy. "Stay here so that you can wake me up if you need me... And I don't want to be in a room alone. Not tonight." She blushed a bit and handed him Arion, letting him hold both babes. However, while Arion's eyes were droopy and ready for sleep, his sister was wide away.

Ophelia yawned and crawled into bed, nuzzled against his side, cuddling close. "I'll just sleep for a few minutes," she murmured, closing her eyes and looking awfully young and small at the moment.

Valerian sighed slouching a little, nodding slightly as he looked at his daughter."...I can get a maid if you don't want me to help..."he said sounding so sad at the idea. Even if he knew he'd been wrong saying the words and that she had every right to not want his help, it still hurt to consider it. Smiling as he looked over at his sleepy lover he smirked,"Sleep and we'll stay."he muttered kissing her forehead as he settled into the bed holding the babies looking amused to see mara so away.

"Just a few minutes."He said smirking as he pressed a kiss to her head, having every intention of letting her sleep longer.

In the morning Valerian smiled as he rested a arm around ophelia's waist pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Good morning."He muttered, despite having stayed up most of the time with his children up and awake last night, he looked good and still so awake. The man had found more balance and peace watching the twins then he had otherwise. Today was going to be a good day, he thought, just feeling it. Not bout to let anything drag him down.

Ophelia woke up with a start, looking around the room and surprised to see the babies asleep and Valerian wide awake and... happy?

"Oh, Valerian, you shouldn't have let me sleep so long," she said, looking guilty, "You needed to rest more than I." She turned into him and stroked his cheek, leaning into his kiss. She truly couldn't believe he stayed up with the twins all night like that. It could not have been easy, and she knew how awful he felt and how tired his was... But what really surprised her was his new mood. He looked refreshed and happy, not like a grief stricken man who stayed up with a pair of infants all night.

"You look happy," she said, raising her eyes brows. Leaning in with a smile, she pressed a kiss to his lips.

The next morning, Alec was sitting in his parlor, drinking a cup of coffee and working on some of Valerian's work. He knew the man was in no position to do all of this emotionless paper work, so he took it upon himself to wake up early and get some things done, knowing that neither Phedre nor Iris were going to be happy about it.

Valerian laughed softly, leaning into her hand."Nope. Not really, because a servant just told me Alec's kidnapped all my paperwork for the week, so all I have to do is take care of you.And you needed the sleep."He grinned, giddy not only because he was pretending to not be emperor for awhile, he knew it wouldn't last long, so he was determined to enjoy the few moments he could have for himself. "I am.For now, I'm sure it'll hit me again in awhile."He muttered looking a little sad becuse he knew the mood wouldn't last, but he was determined to make it last as long as he could, before he had to leave to plan astrid's funeral.If nothing else, he owed her a proper one.

Phedre shook her head as she leaned against the doorframe, sipping her own glass of juice before stepping in. She knew he was going to do it, no matter if her or iris were unhappy about it. So, she would help him if she could."Is there any of that I can deal with?"She asked gesturing towards the papers. Despite iris' raising by a military lord, she was naive and innocent. Phedre was a priestess' daughter, had long ago learned how to run the temple and such, she was sure she could help with small things

"Well, I am grateful for help," Ophelia whispered, reaching up to run her hands through his his hair, "And Alec. You needed the time to recover and grieve, love." She kissed him gently on the lips and nuzzled him. It was clear that while she was upset last night, she still loved him unconditionally. She wanted him to be happy, and she was amazed the he felt the same way about her and her happiness. "Did you get a chance to bond with them?" she asked, sitting up to look at the sleeping infants, "They are so unique, aren't they? I'm sure I just think that because they are our's, but they already seem so... amazing."

Alec looked up at her and sighed. "You mind getting me another cup of coffee?" he asked, "And some toast?" Reaching out, he pulled her close and placed a kiss on her cheek. "I'm already about half-way done. No need to put you to work. Just make sure the emperor and my sister are sent breakfast, and let him know everything is taken care of." He smiled. "However, when you're done, I could use the longest back rub in existence. This chair does nothing for my back."

"You're welcome."He muttered blushing a little. Despite being used to praise, it seemed that he was finding pleasure in her serious gratefullness for what he was doing to help. Kissing her back he sighed softly, closing his eyes as he rested his head against the headboard, running his fingers through her hair as he drew her closer."I did. We had a small little party, you should be sad you missed it."he teased before smirking a little, "Well, they're my children.The blood of Caesar, of course they're amazing."He teased stealing a kiss.

Phedre nodded a little leaning into him for a kiss."I can do that.Don't worry,I'll rub you where ever you want."She said wagglign her eyebrows as she laughed, heading for the door. Walking down the hall she paused, knocking on Ophelia's door before opening it a little."My lord, my lady?Do you need anything this morning?"She said smiling a little at the couple, looking happy that the children had calmed and were sleeping calmly.

Ophelia looked over at him with a certain... love in her eyes. It was a new kind of love, because she felt like she was falling for him in a way that she hadn't before. She could see, unlike most, that he was more than emperor. To her, he was her lover. The way he handled the children had her nearly in tears. It seemed there was hope. "Of course they are," she whispered, leaning in to kiss his cheek. As Phedre walked in, she blushed and nodded. "Breakfast would be lovely. I'd like to eat before the children wake up."

Once alone, Ophelia turned to him and sighed. "Will you need to be leaving soon?" There was a large amount of disappointment in her eyes. It was clear that she was not, by any means, ready to be alone again.

Phedre nodded looking pleased at being able to help before leaving. Valerian watched the slave go, looking after her thoughtfully before looking at the woman next to him. Pain filled his eyes before he nodded. “I do.There are things that need taking care of, not to mention planning astrid’s…funeral.”he said the words sounding painful and torn, and even if he wasn’t particularly looking forward to it, he knew it needed to be done. “Iris is here, I am sure she will stay with you. I need alec to come with me, the citizens aren’t going to be happy. I need him to keep a eye on things.”he said looking concerned because he had no idea how the romans were going to react to having their beloved queen die, and have him adopting the twins as his official heirs so soon. He just had to pray that everything went well, and plan to make sure that it would.

Ophelia nodded, scooting over in order to thread her body into his arms. "You are doing the right thing," she assured, nuzzling her face into his neck. "Take your time. Do what you need to do... Rushing everything will only make it worse." She pulled back to look in his eyes, biting her lip in order to not break down at the thought of him leaving for an indefinite amount of time. "I am sure Iris will keep me company," she nodded, smiling a little, "And it makes me feel better to have Alec with you."

Tilting her head up, she kissed him softly on the lips, only pulling away when she heard Mara begin to cry. "I misjudged my time frame, apparently."

Valerian sighed a little as he hung his head, feeling so defeated because he knew the coming weeks were going to be ugly, smiling a little though at her words he turned his head, pressing a kiss to her forehead.”You’re right. I’ll take care of things in typical valerian behavior then…slow and expressly methodical.”he said smiling a little because he knew people made fun of him because he wasn’t able to act quickly a lot of the time, his mind turning to many possibilities to decide in a split second what to do.

“Hm, well I’ll take care of them while you eat.”Valerian said smiling as he pulled back from the kiss looking amused as he picked up the baby as phedre walked in with their food.

“Do you need anything else?”Phedre asked smiling a little as she set the tray of food on the nightstand, looking at the two adults worriedly. Wanting so much to make sure they were well taken care of, because she knew Alec worried for them both, so that made them important to her.

Back
Top Bottom