Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emperor's Mistress ((Lady&Blair))

Ophelia smiled at the sight of Valerian, leaning in to his kiss. She reached up and brushed his hair out of his eyes. It was clear that she had been worried before he walked in the room, because at first sight, she looked relieved. "I'd feel better if you got in here with me," she said, shifting in the tub and making room for him. "I'm sure they would be willing to serve your coffee to you in the bath just this once." She grinned and tilted her head to the side. "How was your night?"

Alec looked up and waved her inside. As the tray was sat down, he immediately went into eating and reading the daily tasks that needed to be done. "Call for a jeweler, will you? Tell him to bring his ten best rings and I need them within the hour. It's important, so 'no' is not an answer I'm willing to take," he said, then handed her a envelope that had just been sealed, "And deliver this to Lady Iris' father, Lord Cleotys. I'll be meeting with him today at noon. Make sure that dinner is ready for Lady Iris and I tonight at sun down. The maids in the kitchen tend to get distracted if not monitored, and tonight is not the night for them to be behind schedule." He glanced up at her, and it was clear he was trying his best to act as if this just a professional meeting. To him, it was. This was not about love or any of the above. It was business and appearances, something he never had to consider before becoming captain.

Valerian smiled as she brushed his hair out of his face, looking amused to see that she had been worried.He wasn't used to people worrying about him personally. As emperor, yes people worried about what he would do, and what his life meant to them,but on a personal level, worried about him ust because they cared for him. Straightening he started undressing looking amused."I'm sure I could get coffee in the tub."He said waving for a servant to get his drink before slipping into the tub, with a sigh."Well, about as pleasant as you'd expect Astrid to be."He grumbled a little, because he wasn't sure what he'd expected, but the scene the night before hadn't been it

Phedre looked at him, smiling a little."I will."She said looking a little distrubed at the idea of what he could want jeweler for, but she was happy for him. She had to be. Because they couldn't be together, so she could let him have his wife without making him feel guilty. Taking the envelope she smiled a little wider, "I will send the jeweler back then go get lord Cleotys.Then return."She said looking down at him, small smile on her lips as she bent kissing his forehead."I'm happy for you.Maybe she can convince you to take better care of yourself."She said breaking her silence and mood, having tried to keep him at arm's length, but she didn't want him to fuss over things now that he was getting married."I'll be back soon."She said before walking out, knowing that life was about to change once again.

Ophelia frowned and crawled into his lap, leaning in to kiss him gently on the lips. It seemed the vulnerability of being pregnant was causing her to be a bit more needy that she was used to. "That bad, huh?" she said, tilting her head to the side, "I'm sorry, Val." She leaned her head on his shoulder, even as the servant brought his cup of coffee. It was the first time she had used a shortened version of his name, but she liked it. Valerian always seemed odd coming out of her mouth, mainly because she knew Astrid called him by that name for years. And well, everyone called him "my lord"... She wanted them to have something special between them, especially since they were now linked together forever with this child. "Well, the party is scheduled for tomorrow night," she said, "Maybe that will make you feel better? Lots of people kissing your ass." With that, she grinned.

Alec looked up at her and smirked. Well, she seemed to be in a good mood. "No one can convince me to do anything I don't want to," he said, rolling his eyes, "Send the letters with the messenger. No need for you going in to town alone." A frown appeared on his face at the thought. "Besides, I need you to take care in making sure the house is in tip-top shape. Bring in some flowers from the garden. This is the first time Iris will be visiting the house, and I want her and her father to be pleased." He rolled his eyes a little at that. "Just do what you have to do. If Lord Cleotys comes on to you while he's here, be... accommodating. It's rumored that he's gentle with the slaves who do as their told and keep their mouth shut about it. His wife is not fond of him playing with slaves so he likes to keep things quiet for the most part."

Leaning back in his chair, he sighed at the thought of his new in-laws. They were hard to please, but with all of their secrets, it would be easy to keep them reeled in with a decent amount of black mail. "Have a new uniform for yourself to be brought in. Something nice," he said, "And I want your hair styled up." Standing up, he moved over to her and kissed her cheek. "Thank you. Today is busy and I need you..."

Valerian smiled a little, kissing her back as she settled in his lap. "Yea, that bad. But its done."He sighed sipping his coffee before resting his head back on the tub edge. Raising a eyebrow at the shortening of his nae, but not saying anything. It was nice actually, to not be my lord, at least with her. And as disturbing as he found Astrid's words about announcing the child now he needed to. Not only so rome would know he wasn't simply laying around, but because he wanted ophelia to be accepted among the people that seemed to hate her. "Hm, people kissing my ass always cheers me. Sycphantic morons."He grumbled, over the moments he'd shown a certain...distain for the people who kissed his ass. as much he enjoyed it, he still thought they were idiots. He much preferred the straightforward dealings of the army.

"Hm, I'm sure she can. You need rest."She said frowning at him a litlte before laughing."I'll make sure the house is fine. Don't worry."she said glancing towards the window as she paused, thinking. As much as she disliked the sex with others besides him, just because it felt...wrong in some way, she wanted tonight to go as he wanted it to."I will see that he is well..acommodated."She aid before nodding."I will be right back then, after I get things ready."She said flushing a little as he kissed her cheek."You need someone, not me."She muttered looking out of sorts for a moment before leaving to get ready for the day. Returning when she was dressed and ready, flushing a little as she looked at him."Well?Does it suit for your meeting?"She asked waving a hand at her uniform, glad that despite her well comforted life, she hadn't gained weight or anything, still looking slender and well put together.

Ophelia smirked a bit. "Oh, no, don't get all grumpy on me," she said, shaking her head. "I'll make sure you have a good time." An innocent, youthful smile took over her face as she leaned in to kiss his cheek. It was prickly and rugged, just like his now-long hair. Like Alec, it seemed that he wasn't taking care of himself. Not how he should, anyway. That worried her... The last thing she needed was for him to die before the baby was even born, leaving a distant relative of his to take over the throne and do whatever they pleased when it came to her and their child. "How's my brother? He seems to be spending a lot of time with Lady Iris," she murmured, looking a little surprised. As much as she wanted Alec to settle down, she'd never seen him with a girl like Iris.

Alec smiled at the sight of her walking through the door. It was hard not to let his body go stiff with arousal... No, he'd have to wait until later. "You look stunning," he said, smirking a bit and leaning back in his chair. He reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her toward him. "Come to my bed tonight, will you?" There was lust in his eyes - lust that had not been satisfied in a while. "What with Lord Cleotys keeping a close eye on Lady Iris's virginity, I'm going to need some release..." What he didn't tell her was that she looked better in that slave uniform than Lady Iris ever would.

Standing at the sound of the arrival of the jeweler, he nodded for the man to come in, shifting his erection in his pants so that the man didn't notice. "Come in," he said, then turned to Phedre, "Go get us a round of drinks."

He sat down across from the jeweler. "What do you have for me, sir?"

"I'm not grumpy."He said looking amused before smirking, tugging her closer for a kiss. Nuzzling her a little."Hm, I'm sure you can. A perfect, awesome time."He smirked thinking about it as he shifted, running a hand down her back before shifting."I need to get a hair cut before tomorrow."He whined not because he liked the longer hair, but hecause he just didn't have the time to do so. Laughing quietly at her question he smirked."He's going to be spending more time with her. He's asking for her in marriage, as we speak. Maybe the party will celebrate both the child and his engagment."Valerian said well pleased with the idea. Taking it as a sign that alec was indeed becoming the lord he needed to be, instead of a soft hearted idiot about his slave.

Phedre flushed a little at his praise, stumbling a little as she was pulled towards him. SMirking down at him she leaned close,"You have been so busy lately, that I thought you might have forgotten how to have sex."She teased before stepping back, nodding politely at the jeweler as she went to get them drinks.

"Your slave did not know what kind of ring you wanted she only said the best. So I brought a little bit of everything, the best of all I had, for you to choose."The man said looking happy and eager to please. Like so few people, the man truly enjoyed his job, and was a jeweler for the pure joy of giving someone exactly what they wanted. Pulling out the case of rings he set them on the table for alec to see, sipping the wine phedre brought as alec looked. There were many different rings, all metals and different stones, different cuts... pretty much anything alec could have wanted. Truly above and beyond what alec had asked him to bring, but phedre had known about the man's reputation for metal work, so she had brought the man she thought alec would be most happy with

"His engagement would be something to celebrate, that's for sure," Ophelia agreed, "Especially since I never thought he'd get married before now."

She nodded and ran her hand through his hair. "Maybe a trim," she said, grinning a little. "But you still look handsome with the long hair." As the water cooled, she stepped out of it and began to dry off. With her being naked before him, the small baby bump was visible. Her breasts also looked a bit heavier, but the girl managed to still look slender and beautiful. "You aren't going to stop sleeping with me at night now that you've accomplished your goal, right?" she asked, looking a bit amused. Stepping to the edge of the tub, she pulled his large hand up to rest on the small curve of her lower stomach. "Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm made out of glass now."

Alec looked at all the rings, taking each of them into consideration. When he reached a large white diamond ring that was shaped like a blooming flower, he knew it was the one. It was the largest and most expensive, and with as superficial as he knew Iris to be, it would satisfy her. There was no denying it was stunning and would catch the eye of anyone looking in her direction.

"This one," he said, holding it up to the jeweler, "It's perfect." He smiled at the man and shook his hand. "Thank you for coming out. Phedre will see that you are paid for both the ring and your time. I will make sure everyone knows Lady Iris is wearing a ring of your making." He stood and turned to Phedre. "See him out, will you? Lord Cleotys should be here soon. Make sure a lunch his being made for his arrival."

1120257_large_blossoming_flower_diamond_ring_angle.jpg

"You never thought he'd want to get married?"He said looking thoughtful about that before smiling as he got out himself, drying off. Though it was taking him longer since he was watching her almost fascinated, making sure that she was okay before starting a little at her words, tilting his head as he rubbed a thumb over her stomach."Oh no. I'm not into self denial and not sleeping with you would be a definate denial of what I want."He said before nudging her towards the bedroom."Go ress before you catch a cold."

The jeweler smiled nodding as he packed up and stood."Thank you my lord. I do hope your lady likes it."He said before letting phedre walk him out. It was a little while before Phedre came back, a bemused smile on her face. The lord cleotys had indeed come onto her but for once it hadn't been really icky more...kind and cute. It made her feel amused. Glancing at Alec a she walked into the room."Lord Cleotys is here and being seated for lunch alec."She said making her way to his side, looking at the ring. Wrinkling her nose a little before shaking her head."It's nice."She said smiling, because while it was something pretty, it was definately way o much glitz and glamour to appeal to the woman

Ophelia shook her head. "No," she said, being honest, "Alec never liked the idea of marriage. Not with our father gone and everything. I think it's always hurt him to know that father was going to miss out on everything important in our lives." She looked a little sad at the idea, because she knew it was true. It was enough to think that Ophelia could not even remember her father, it was another thing to know that he would never be around... ever.

Ophelia smiled, "Good. The last thing I want is for you to turn to a couple greek slaves for the next five months." Turning, she headed for the bedroom and slipped on a green toga with a gold belt around the waist. As she watched him dress, she braided her long hair to the side. "Catch a cold?" she murmured, walking over to him and resting her hands on her chest. "Stop worrying so much, Val. The doctor said I'm in great shape and health." Leaning up, she kissed his cheek. "I know that your experiences are what make you worry... But remember, the Queen and I are two different people."

Alec walked into the dining room and smiled at the other man. He nodded for Phedre to sit on the pillow near the table, keeping her in view. "Lord Cleotys, thank you for meeting with me at such short notice," he said, sitting down across from him. The maids came in with a nice lunch and poured them both a glass of amber-colored liquor. However, Alec did not make the man wonder why he was there for too long. He knew it was better to cut to the chase. "I am seeing your daughter for dinner this evening," he said, "I was hoping to ask for her hand in marriage, with your permission of course." At that, he slid the velvet box across the table so the man could see the ring he planned to give his daughter.

"Well..."Valerian frowned a little at that because he had no way of making that better. He could give alec and ophelia a lot of things, but time with their father wasn't one of them. And there was no way to make it better. "i'll leave the slaves to your brother.Isis isn't that interesting. You my dear, are interesting enough to stay away from everyone else for."He teased smiing at her charmingly."I know that. But it doesn't mean that I want you dripping wet and wandering around anywhere but my bed naked."He said frowning a little at her before picking her up and settling them both in bed.

Cleotys smiled at alec as he sat up a little, smiling charmingly at phedre as she sat on the cushion. "You are welcome. I must admit I am curious to what you would want from me on short notice."He said ebcause he hoped he was there for the reason he thought. Smiling wider at the confirmation he picked up the box to study the ring."It is beautiful Lord Alec."He said after a moment before looking up at him."I worry about her you know, with you being gone away so much."He said looking around the house, becaus even if he whole heartedly approved the match, he didn't want to seem to eager to accept the offer. Not when Alec's own status depended on Valerian's good will. He was enough of a politician to be hedging his bets and he wanted to make sure the other man wanted to be married enough to work for it.

Even though it was still day light, Ophelia was not surprised that he was wanting to be in bed. She imagined the trip had wore him out, and the war was not helping. "I would not have put my clothes on if I had known you were just going to put me to bed," she said, giggling a bit. Leaning in, she kissed his lips and let her hand trail down his chest and stomach. "I had no idea how interesting I was," she purred, looking amused. Her hand reached down to hold his cock, stroking in gently with her soft fingers. "With you being so busy, we haven't been able to play very much..."

The younger woman looked up at him with a bit of a pout, though her eyes showed humor. Sliding down his body, she knelt at the foot of the bed between his legs and kissed the head of his member. "We better get all the playing in we can before I'm too big to move," she said, smirking a bit.

~*~

Alec took a sip of his drink and nodded. "I understand your concern," he said, looking thoughtful, "However, I will hire on a new set of guards when she moves in. With my own sister living in the palace, I can assure that she will also be spending quite a bit of time in the company of Lady Ophelia and the Emperor." He gave the other man a charming smile. "I assure that I will be around, my lord, and when I'm not, she will be tended to... I'm not getting any younger, and I'd like her to give me a child soon. Lady Iris likes children, right, my lord? I will give her as many as she wants." He gave the man a wink and turned to Phedre. "Get Lord Cleotys and I another drink, will you? And bring the dessert."

Valerian smiled quietly as she followed him to bed. He had every intention of spending the day in bed and having a day off. A day spent in ophelia's company sounded so very nice. Shivering as her hand started trailing lower he smirked a little, "Oh, I think you know just how interesting I find you."He smirkedshivering, rocking up against her hand as she stroked him. "Oh, well I should be taking better care of you shouldn't I?"He said smiling as he watched her, closing his eyes as he moaned as she kissed his cock. Oh yea, definately staying in bed.

Cleots nodded a little before sighing quietly."Then I see that you do care for what my daughter wants. For she wants children, and you would be good for her."He said nodding as he thought it over."I approve of this match.And you may ask her tonight, I do not think that she will be saying no."He said smiling as he took the new glass from phedre raising his glass in a toast."To marriage, and hpefully many years of happiness."

Ophelia smirked up at him. "You take good care of me," she murmured, licking his cock from base to tip. Over the past couple months, she had gotten better and sexual things much to her delight. "I want to take care of you too." With that, she brought her mouth over his cock and began to suck at his greedily. While her mouth went to work, her hands massaged his thighs and balls. It seemed that she had learned his soft spots and how to get him to take a day off every once in a while, despite him being terribly busy. That was one thing that Astrid never could do, and it was probably one of the things that ended their marriage.... After getting him hard and wet, she crawled up his body and straddled him. To tease him, she only let the tip of his cock inside of her. "Why don't you show me how interesting you find me?"

Alec clinked his glass against the other's and took a big gulp of his drink. "I am glad you approve, my lord, for I think she will make an excellent wife to be at my side," he murmured, because he knew it was quite the honor of being the captain's wife. It came with all kinds of perks that a woman could only imagine. "I do plan to ask her tonight. Nothing like a summer wedding, eh? And since the Emperor has given his personal approval, I'll shall ask and see if it can be arranged to take place at the palace."

After a few drinks, Alec gently pulled Phedre close. He didn't feel nearly as bad about exposing her to Cleotys, mainly because Cleotys was not known for his violent or sadistic sexual affairs. He was in it for the pleasure, nothing else. "Can Phedre do anything to make you feel more comfortable, my lord?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "After all, the day is still young and I'd hate to think I was not acting grateful for you coming all this way..."

Valerian laughed softly as he moaned,"Apparently not enough if I've been neglecting you."he muttered guilt lacing the words, sadness in the look. Because he had known for a long time that he was a bad lover. Not at sex, he knew he was good at that, but because he was incapable of giving someone as much attention as they deserved. Laughing at her question he nodded hands resting on her hips as he tugged her down onto his cock, moaning as he felt himself slipping into her. "I'm sure I can show you that. But it might take all day."He warned a teasing smile on his lips.

"I am sure she will make a good wife.My wife did well raising her."Cleotys said smiling as he sipped his drink, nodding."It would be good if it could be at the wedding. I am sure the emperor would be glad to host it. He always is looking for a reason to celebrate something."he said because valerian's parties were world famous, and mostly seemed to be given at the man's whims. Raising a eyebrow as he looked at the woman leaning into alec he smild a little, reaching out and touching her hair, smiling wider as she leaned into his hand."I would like to visit with her, Alec. She is quite pleasing to look at."

"Whatever you wish my lord.Shall we retire?"Phedre said smiling slightly as she looked at alec for permission bebfore showing cleotys out of the room.

In a few hours phedre smiled a little as she stepped into Alec's office, looking content and pleased. Alec had been right, cleotys was more interested in pleasure and still feeling like he was attractive to a woman then he was about hurting the woman he was with."I like your father in law. He is kind."She said crossing the room, smiling a little looking him over."Do you need anything before your dinner tonight my lord?"She uttered absently reaching out and stroking his hair.

Ophelia yelped, then sighed with pleasure as he yanked her down on to his cock. As their hips met, she moaned and leaned forward to kiss him deeply. "I'd love to spend all day with you, my lord," she whispered, sounding amused as she began to rock back and forth on top of him. Her words, however, confirmed what he was feeling guilty about. While she would never say it out loud, she spent a lot of time wandering around the palace alone while he and her brother worked. It made for a lonely life, and it was one of the reasons that she was excited about having a baby. Once the child was here, she'd have someone to keep her company when Valerian was too busy for her...

Her hands slid up his chest and moved to rest on his shoulders. As her pleasure increased, so did the speed of her movements. She could feel her orgasm rapidly approaching, and her breasts bounced with each movement she made - so inviting and full from pregnancy. "Oh, Val," the younger woman groaned, rolling off of him and pulling at him shoulder so that he'd comply and roll on top of her. "Take me. Please."

Alec smiled when they both came out, and he stood up and kissed her cheek. "Good job," he whispered to her, then moved over to Cleotys, "I'm glad you found pleasure in my prize, my lord." He smiled charmingly and led the man out the door before turning to Phedre. He had no idea why he was so turned on - why the idea of her sleeping with his father in law at the same lunch they were talking about his marriage turned him on so much was beyond him. There was something so scandalous and so devious about it all that had even Alec, who was always known for being a gentleman, filled with lust.

"Yes," he whispered in a husky tone, "You." With that, he opened his toga enough to reveal his erection. "I need this taken care of before Lady Iris gets here... I need release, and the girl is a prude. Will barely kiss me, let alone get in my bed before we marry. Poor girl. She wants children, but I sometimes wonder if she even knows how they come about." He grinned with amusement.

Good.CAue I intend to spend the day with you."He said smiling a little as he leaned up to kiss her back, his eyes sad as he leaned back to watch her move. Siting up he wrapped his arms around her, holding her against him even as they moved together, for once wanting the emotional connection then the physical.Resting his head on her shoulder he shuddered a little, trying not to let the guilt eat him alive. Not many people would think him capable of caring that much what someone, espicially a woman in a male dominated world, thought of him.Laughing quietly at her demand he laid her back on the bed and thrust into her, taking his time since he didn't want to hurt her, but he'd missed her to, and that desperation showed as he kissed her.

Phedre smiled as she watched Cleotys leave before looking at alec in bemusement, raising a eyebrow as she realized just how aroused he was. "Are you sure you're a gentlemen?A gentleman wouldn't find his slave sleeping with his father in lawthis arousing."She teased as she sank to her knees in front of him, stroking a hand over his cock, taking her time and teasing him.

"Hmbut you are marrying her. Doesn't that mean you like them prudish and boring?"She teased more even as she lowered her head, working her mouth over his cock. Almost as if she was going out of her way to prove just how diferent she was going to be from his prudish wife.

Ophelia shivered as he thrust into her, reaching around to wrap her arms and legs around him, holding his close. It was nice to feel him be slow and gentle - making love to her instead of just fucking her. However, it felt odd. It made her feel emotions that she knew she shouldn't be feeling, because it wasn't likely that he would feel the same way... But, she was falling in love with this man - a man with walls built high around himself. She wanted so badly for him to let her inside, but for now, she'd settle for this. "... Feels so good," she whispered in his ear, leaning down to kiss his shoulder. Her hips continued to roll up and into his, keeping time with his thrusts.

After a few moments, she let out a wail of pleasure, her back arching up and into his body. "Oh!" she cried, her head pushing deeper into the pillow as she rode out her orgasm.

Alec leaned against the wall and watched her work him. "I never said I was a gentleman. That's what others say," he countered, then chuckled a bit. "What does it matter if she's a prude? I have you..." He eyes colored with lust and he let out a groan as her mouth came in contact with his cock. It was painfully hard, for all he did was become more and more aroused through lunch and Phedre's romp with Cleotys in the other room. The girl certainly knew how to put on a show, and at least it pleased her to be with him. Her noises through the wall had proved that face...

"We may be underestimating Lady Iris," he murmured in a husky tone, "You may enjoy her just as much as you enjoyed her father."

VAlerian moaned softly as she whispered in his ear whining softly as he rested his forehead against her shoulder, struggling to not come. Not wanting it to end just yet. The emotions and guilt falling away from him in the face of how amazing he felt. Gasping as he came he shuddered, laying on her for a moment before pushing up, looking her over. Dark eyes anxious and worried, making sure he hadn't hurt her."How are you?"He muttered stoking her hair.

Phedre moaned as she worked him, her eyes closing as she slid her mouth around him. Raising a eyebrow as se looked up at him through her bangs before leaning back, standing slowly, letting her clothes to the floor as she pulled him down for a kiss. "So you want me to put on the show you just enjoyed, with your wife?I am sure I can do that."She muttered rocking her hips into his, moaning as his cock pressed against her. Wrapping her arms around him she gently guided him towards the bed."Come. Lay back, relax. You need a day off, and I'll do all the work."She said smirking as she pressed against him tightly. Eager to have him before he went to see Iris, needing to have some claim on the only man she'd ever cared for. Though it saddened her to know they'd never have a life together, she could be pleased with this life. At least some.

Ophelia looked up at him, panting and nodded. She gave him a smile and cuddled against him, her face nuzzled into his neck. "I feel perfect," she whispered, "Absolutely perfect." Her hand moved up to run her fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down and make him stop worrying. It was so endearing to see him care so much. "I'm okay, I promise. We are both okay." She gave him a smile and patted her stomach with emphasis. The look in her eyes could only be described as adoration... She was truly starting to love this man.

A maid walked in and bowed. "My lord, would you like food brought up?" she asked, keeping her eyes low.

Ophelia raised her eyebrow at Valerian, not wanting him to snap at the maid. After all, the maids were absolutely terrified thanks to the snappy attitude that the war had given him. "I think food would be lovely," she said to him, giving him a smile.

Alec sighed and laid down on the bed, pulling the toga off so not to make a mess on them before Iris came by. "Fine," he said, looking her luscious body up and down. "Tell a maid to alert us when Iris as arrived, and lock the door behind you."

Once she returned, he pulled her up on top of him and lined himself up with her entrance. "Did Lord Cleotys not wear you out?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. Her nether regions were a bit swollen and red, but nothing bad. It was obvious she had been with a man not long ago, and for some reason, than turned him on even more. " A show with my new wife? Mm... I think I would like to see that," he purred, reaching down to rub her pussy. "If anyone can turn a prude into a vixen, it is you." He smirked at that, lust swirling in his eyes. Oh, yes. He was going to enjoy being married, only because it made their relationship much more... scandalous.

Valerian smiled a little as he rolled to the side, pulling her close to him, pressing a kiss to her head. Closing his eyes as he struggled to not worry, knowing he was being riddiculous. veryone told him she was fine, he should just let it go. She was going to be fine. Smiling at the maid giving her that sleepy contented well used smile, because he had been so snappy, the man was trying to be calmer now that he was taking a day off. "Bring whatever is available."He said waving the maid off towards the kitchen, snuggling down into the woman laying next to him.

Phedre smirked as she returned from alerting a maid, moving to stand in front of him.Groaning as he pressed against her, she shivering as she looked down at him."It takes more then a old man to wear me out my lord."She teased leaning down to kiss him, sighing as she shifted, groaning as she rode his hand as he touched her, her eyes falling closed as she relaxed.just letting him drive her lust for him higher. "Hm oh yes...maybe we should start her training tonight?"She muttered teasing him about his wife because she wanted to see just what iris would do.Not because she cared about the woman, but because she wanted alec to enjoy his marriage, and the man enjoyed sex. Which meant his wife had to know how to have sex.She was betting iris was totally as innocent as she could get.

Ophelia went about stroking his hair and back as the maid fetched their food. She wanted him to rest and stop worrying, because she knew it was bad for his health. "Are you ever going to let me out of this bed?" she teased, "I mean, before I give birth?" Leaning in, she kissed him gently on the lips. As weird as she felt about being watched so closely, it was endearing. It made her feel special to have Valerian of all people being attentive to her needs, even if it was about the child.

When the food was brought in, Ophelia sat up and smile at the maid. After eyeing a pastry, she immediately began to dig in. It seemed all she wanted was sweets and more sweets.

Alec shook his head. "Not until after we are married," he said with a smirk, "Don't want to scare the poor girl off. Her dowry is too big to mess around with." He removed his hand from between her legs and thrust up into her. "Hurry," he moaned, reaching up to grope her breasts, "She'll be here soon." As she rode him, his hands were busy pinching and massaging her breasts, then moving down to rub her clit. He was no idiot - he knew the woman riding him was always going to be his woman of choice. Thankfully, it was common to have a mistress/slave in Rome. He wasn't sure if he'd make it without having Phedre to go back to at night...

There was something sexy about fucking another woman while he young, innocent soon-to-be fiance was on her way, and it had him cumming a lot sooner that he had expected. Gasping, he pulled her down on him and released his seed inside her. "Fuck," he cursed, moaning in pleasure. He sat up and kissed her full on the mouth, his tongue exploring her's as he came off his high.

When he pulled back to look at her, he smirked. "Clean yourself up and get your uniform back on," he said, then turned at a knock on the door. A maid alerted them that Iris was downstairs.

Alec looked down at their joined bodies, his seed spilling out of her and on to the sheets. "Clean yourself well, okay? We don't need surprises, after all," he sighed, a frown on his face. He kissed her one more time before pulling out of her and moving to get dressed.

Valerian smiled looking amused as he kissed her bck before settling back down in the bed."Oh no,you can stay in bed. I'll fetch and carry whatever you want."He said sighing softly as he started to eat. Glancing over at her he smiled a little, nuzzling her a little before sighing quietly."I wish every day could be like this."he said looking over at her. While he still wasn't what one would call warm, he was still more gentle and warm then he had been.

"ohh, no, no playing with it."She groaned shivering as she rode him, looking down at the man touching her. Smiling softly as she lowered her head to kiss him slowly as she came, clinging to him with a desperation that said that like him he was her man of choice, even if she knew they could never be together. Whining a little as he pulled away he sighed as she nodded."Oaky."She muttered already heading for the bathroom to clean up, looking amused that they had finished just in time."don't worry, I have no intentions of surprises like that."

Downstairs Iris smiled up at him as he walked into the room, standing as she moved towards him."Alec, you look well today."She said looking him over, a slight frown on her face. Wanting to fuss over him, but not knowing how he'd take it. hoping that she was there for a reason, such as getting married. Tht would be the best thing she had ever heard

Ophelia grinned a bit and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "You mean that? You like spending time with me that much?" she asked, looking a little surprised at the idea. She continued to eat her pastry and drink the glass of pomegranate juice that was brought to her. There was a youthful air around her when she was with him, mainly because his affection brought out the sweeter side of her that she kept hidden when living out in the country with her brother.... After they ate, Ophelia straightened out her toga and stood up. "Can we go for a walk?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, "Please?"

Alec smiled a bit, taking her hand and placing a kiss to the back of her palm. "And you look lovely, Iris," he murmured, obviously in a good mood because of the sex. Straightening back up, he slid his hand on the small of her back and nodded toward the back door. "Dinner is being prepared as we speak, but I'd like to take you out into the gardens while we wait. Such a nice night outside, hm?"

He led her out side and walked into the garden he had put in after the move. It was beautiful, filled with different colored roses and willow trees... As he walked with her, his hand stayed on her back as if to make sure she stayed with him. One thing he liked about courting such a young girl is that he had a lot of power over her. It made him feel superior, and oddly enough, he liked that. "Sit right here, Sweetheart," he said, nodding to a stone bench in the middle of the garden. "I have something I want to talk to you about." At that, he sat down beside her.

"I do."Valerian said smiling a little as he looked at the woman, looking pleased that she was happy with his answer. While he knew that he couldn't just lay around, that eventually inactivity would drive him insane, he could pretend that he would enjoy it. Finishing eating he sighed softly in pleasure because he was finally relaxed and content, feeling better then he had in awhile before laughing softly at her question."Just a short one."He said standing and holding out a hand to help her up.

iris smiled blushing a little at his praise, allowing him to direct her towards the door. Unlike Phedre, the woman was naturally compliant and submissive, while Phedre had to work hard at being meek and submissive even if she was aware that she needed to be, the slave never quite made a belivable show of it.

Looking around them she twisted this way and that to look at the garden, even though she had seen it before, it was still as beautiful as the first time she'd seen it. Looking over at him as she was told to sit down, she settled down on the bench he looked at him slightly worriedly. While she knew what she wanted their talk to be concerning, she was worried he was thinking something else."Yes, alec?"She said looking equal parts curious and worried.

Ophelia took his hand and eased her way off the bed. She held his hand as they made their way out of the castle. It was nice to be outside in the fresh air, grass beneath her bare feet. She looked up at him with a content smile, leaning in to him before hesitantly opening her mouth. "My lord," she murmured quietly, "How do you think the aristocrats will react? They will be happy for you, won't they?"

Alec smiled at the worry and curiosity in her eyes. Gently, he reached up and tucked some of her hair behind her ears. "I just had lunch with your father a few hours ago," he said, "Seems he thinks you will make a good little wife, and I agree. A woman of your age and status will make a perfect captains' wife." Leaning over, he kissed her cheek before easing down on to one knee. He took the ring box out of his pocket and popped it open. "Lady Iris, I'd like to have your hand in marriage." Taking the ring out of the box, he held the large diamond up for her to see. "You see, I will be away at work quite a bit, but you will be nothing short of whatever your little heart desires."

Back
Top Bottom