Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunt Me, Take Me, Love Me. (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandria94

Supernova
I would love to do a roleplay where you are a demon (of your choice )and when I was thirteen I accidentally stole you from your realm the day before you were to be named king using a seance that I did not think would work. So when you finally figure out a way to get back a few weeks after my eighteenth birthday, you decide to take me with you as an act of revenge.
I'm not really a fan of short replies, and I usually give ones that are about a paragraph to two depending on what I have to work with. I love when my rp partner replies quickly and of course I try to reply as quickly as I possibly can.
I really want a partner, who can be cunning and mischievous (DO NOT WIMP OUT ON BEING VIOLENT) throughout the entire roleplay, and doesn't make the entire thing about sex. The ratio 65% story line, 35% smut is a good example of what I want. I usually like for there to be love in the RP, but that doesn't happen for a long time and usually far near the end.
I like an extremely dominant male, and my character doesn't want to be a submissive so you most likely have to beat that into her whichever way you would like to.
There needs to be a lot of detail in the roleplay and a plot line, it usually goes on for a while, and does not need to be wrapped up quickly.
I would prefer to do this in a THREAD because my pm messes up sometimes, and please feel free to talk to me about any other rps that would involve a kidnap scenerio if this one does not suit you.
PM me if you are interested. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom