Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

TOME: Terrain Of Magical Expertise OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You two go ahead. I'm online but I'm not online at the same time. I'll post after a few more posts but since its just the two of you, post one after the other. :]

Ok. So before I make my post, just want to say for the record that hackers aren't a common thing. Just saying. They're usually hired goons or, as Raze has done, a group causing trouble for amusement.

Alright, well I'll rephrase that then. I didn't create Loche to be a hacker. I had something else in mind, but if there are only hackers and players in the roleplay, and nothing else, then I suppose he can only be a hacker.

No no. Its fine. So long as you don't god mod his abilities to make him unkillable in a battle (Like for instance a killing blow does not kill him) or dodge/deflect every attack thrown at him, then thats a big no. Otherwise I'm fine with it. :]

He was just a convenient plot device and I am in no way thinking of using him for battle(Which is why he logged out). That's no fun, hehe. :p

How about this - the wall disappears, Jugg thinks it's Locke because Locke is the closest one to the wall when it happens, when in reality it's not. Locke gets mistaken for a hacker, he panics, runs away and logs out, and everyone lives happily ever after except for Rael who's currently being eaten up by a lavender crystal block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom