Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Family (Myself, Manada )

Elena moaned tilting her head, kissed Jeff back. She was really enjoying herself, was starting to think it'd be best if she stayed with her best friend for awhile or least until her brother was able to forgive her for what she had done. With Cassie eating her out, Jeff kissing her she smiled when another figure stood in the door way. Thomas's hair was a mess cause he had just woken up, he was shirtless but had on a pair of joe boxer pants. He crossed his arms, smiled leaning against the door as he winked at Jeff.

Jeff looks where Elena was looking, and sees his budy. Jeff becons his pal over, "but you better get nakiedand pick someone to play with, maybe I will see if I can stay a bit....this is fun" Jeff said smiling moving his hands he plays with Cassie's breasts, as he fucks her more, she still eating out her best friend scratches Elenas ass, her tounge going as deep as she can

Thomas smiled as he started to get undressed, watched his buddy fuck his sister. As his sister ate Elena out, it made him harder then a rock. He laid down on the bed, put his hands behind his head as he smiled. Elena moaned, arched her back as she watchec Thomas lay down on the bed. She knew her brother would never forgive her for what she had done to him.

(If you want i take on Thomas and Jeff and you can take the girls?)

Jaff smiles as he reaches one hand he strokes his pals cock, not forgetting to fuck Cassie. He slows down a bit "so how do we wanna do this?" He asks smiling, "I don't care who i fuck..." Jeff said smiling, as he pushes in once more and leaves his cock in Cassie. As Cassie looks around, "I don't queit care either" she said softly moaning her lips glisten with elenas pussy jucies

( Okay works for me.)

Elena was in love with the fact that her best friend her eaten her out, that her brother had joined them. " Morning Thomas.." The brunette said as she licked her lips, completely forgot about her own brother back home. She knew their parents would be gone a few more days at least that's what she thought anyways, it appeared she had obviously thought wrong. But she wouldn't know that until she got home, she had a feeling she would be in trouble.

" Chris.. Where's Elena? Your father, I have some news we would like to give you." Marissa said as she looked at her stepson, she could see that he had been hurt by someone. She didn't ask because it wasn't her place, she didn't want to be nosy. Of course her Eric his father had gotten in pretty late or was it early either way Marissa was still used to the time zone on her honeymoon, she looked at Chris then spoke again. " Can I fix you some breakfast? "

Thomas moans a bit as Jeff rubs his cock a bit, the two men look at the ladies. Jeff speaks "I don't care I'll take Cassie, or Elena. I mean I don't think you would have sexy with your sister, I won't judge you" he said laughing. Thomas smiles and hides a laugh, he did think about her like that, but he would never act on it.

Chris looks at see his step mom "I am fine Elena went to a sleep over, I was Imvitted now I am bored but I am fine breakfast would be nice thanks" he smiles gently.

" He's not my real brother anyways.. His parents adopted me when I was a baby, raised me as their own. But Tommy, I aren't related by blood, I know he wants all of this." Cassievsaid as she smiled, cleaned Elena up her own climax peaking as she exploded all over Jeff's cock. Both girls knew this was the best morning of their lives, they were really enjoying it.

" Alright, what would you like? I can make pancakes waffles or French toast. Elena likes my French toast. " Marissa said as she smiled at her stepson, tried really hard to give him his space. " I don't mean to pry but something has you pretty upset.. " She said reading his body language, the way he slouched in the chair she knew something was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom