Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Family (Myself, Manada )

"ohh lesbian action is allways hot.." he said laughing as he begins to thrust more deeper, adn harder not as fast, as he began to heat up, getting clsoer to cummnig. His hands firmly still hold her breasts, " I love your tits Elena, they are amazing" he said as he arches his back so he could move and bite her right one, sucking on her nipple. His cock deep inside of her, pulses inside of her, growing close to cumming, he would cum before Elena did though,.

" Cassie is asleep.. She has to work, I'm glad your enjoying them." Elena said as she moaned arching her back she could feel her climax building up, knew that as soon as he came she would do exactly the same. She had to admit the idea of her best friend joining them did sound good but she didn't feel like waking her, she was enjoying the sensation of having Jeff all to herself.

Jeff gorans grow louder as he doesn't let up, enjoying Elena, her smell, her feel, and the noises she made. Even though he didn't want to he finds himself cumming. Pushing deep and hard he cums, squirting out his hot cum, filling Elena again. He grunts and falls ontop of her, he kisses her but there wasn't love, but hot lust. He can fell her pussy oragaiming as well, which felt even more amazing.

Elena moaned as she thrusted her hips against his her fingers tangled in his hair as she kisses him, she didn't feel a single spark just lust. She was growing tired, didn't know if anyone else wss around to join then she remembered that Jeff was her best friend's cousin. " Your Cassie's cousin aren't you? ". Elena asked just to be sure, of course she would feel dumb if he wasn't but she noticed he wasn't leaving like the others had.

"haha.." Jeff kisses Elena a bit, making out. "yea I am, I hope that doesn't weird you out" He said quietly, slowly he gets off of her, but continues to kiss her lips. It wasn't love, but all lust, and nature. Slowly though not wanting too Jeff sits up, he looks around "do you want to stay here the night?" He asked

~~
Chris once home, heads to bed, locking the door, leaving a upset message for her, and turning off his phone.

" Yeah.. I can go home in the morning, no not at all. Cassie is one of my best friends so why would I be weirded out by her you? I mean your her cousin not mine." Elena said not really concerned about her phone, she looked into his eyes then smled. She had no idea she had hurt her brother so bad, would find out how bad she had hurt him in the morning when she tried to get gphim to pick her up.

"Then lets sleep here, naked and cuddle all night" Jeff said, laying back down, his hands reach for Elenas, and holds them over her head, he lays back on top of her, and kisses her again. "You are amazing" He whispered, licking her neck, nipping the collar bone gently.

" Your not bad yourself." Elena said as she smiled, laid her head on his chest. She kissed him back, without hesitation she closed her eyes. It didn't seem to bother her that she had hurt her brotuet, she could always try to explain later. She was glad Cassie invited her, hoped she gt to see Jeff a lot more but has been told he would be going back to school soon. Knowing he would be leaving disappointed her a little but she would still have the memories, would never forget hm.

Jeff moves and spoons with Elena, of course being the bigger spoon, he wraps his arms around her, hugging tightly, he would kiss her spin, his hands sometimes either groped her breasts or ass as the two talked, till he was the first asleep. Naked and sweaty, Jeff holds onto Elena, wishing he didn't have to leave, but he knew he had too. Keeping close Jeff sleeps the night away.

" Don't leave." Elena whispered as she let him cuddle her, she would give him her number so he could keep in touch with her. She would even give him her Internet Id so he could video chat with her, she didn't give that information out to just anybody. Her eyes were closed, she was holding onto him as tight as she could.

Morning slowly came around, Jeff awoke first, he didn't hear anything he looks at the time, and sees its only 6am Cassie's parents wouldn't be home till closer to eight. As he rolls back he runs into Elena, and looks at how the both are naked, he then remeber the night, and smiles. He sits up looking at her, Most of eke as scratches had gone, a few still marked her. He gently pushes her "morning sexy"

'' Good morning.'' Elena said as she smiled, kissed him. She reached for her phone, let him put his number in it then smiled as she started to sit up. Knowing she would need a ride she sighed, chewed on her lower lip as she looked at the time. She didn't want to leave Jeff, she didn't want him to leave because he'd made feel things she hadn't felt with the others besides their was a small connection there.

Jeff wiggles and sits behind Elena wrapping his arms and legs around her, he gently cups her breasts and kisses her neck. "No one is up yet, and it's just us three." He said quietly smiling, kissing her neck some more, his morning wood waking up, rubbing his back

'' What do you mean it's just the three of us? '' Elena asked looking really confused as she felt him wrap his arms, legs around her. She leaned into him, moaned as he kissed her neck which meant obviously just laying with him had woken up her senses to the unexpected. Her smile hadn't faded, she waited for him to explain what he meant then she saw her best friend standing in the door with a smile. Cassie wasn't exactly related to Jeff by blood she'd been adopted when she was just a baby, he was more of a family friend but considered a cousin since he'd been around her all her life.

"This house, has you, Cassie, and I, no one else." Jeff said smiling, he looked up and spotted her "well speak of the devil," he said laughing, watching as Cassie, walks closer, just in her house robe, she crawls in the bed, and kisses Elena. "Mom and dad won't be home for about two hours, I never got to have any fun last night." She said sitting back and pulling off her robe. Cassie wasn't as big as Elena, as she stretches. Jeff smiles, and looks at Elena waiting for her move

Elena was shocked her best friend had kissed her but she kissed her back, smiled as she did so. She looked at Jeff with that same grin, just admired the fact that her best friend was finally joining them. In the process of moving in with her brother, step father she thought she had lost her best friend but obviously she hadn't, since she lived in the same neighborhood as her new family she just felt like she had never left home. '' Well since it's just us.. What should we do then? '' She asked as she kissed Jeff, looked at her best friend since pre-school maybe first grade at the least.

"Before Jeff joins, I want just you and i, then he can join...but can I take him?" Cassie asked smiling, as she reaches her hand rubs Elenas pussy lips. Jeff smiles and kisses Elena gently, before he pulls Cassie up, and kisses her too. "What ever you two want." He said quietly, before shimming away, he watches as Cassie continues her forward advances, her hands now on Elenas breast, as she kisses her best friend

'' Yeah you should be able to.'' Elena said as she smiled, chewed on her lower lip then began moaning. She had never known her best friend was into her, well her brother would learn something new about her when she spoke to him. That was if he was still speaking to her after what she had done to him, she felt horrible but she just couldn't go home not yet. She didn't expect him to understand, being with Jeff and Cassie made her feel like she had done nothing wrong.

Cassie continues to touch Elena, groping her friends larger breasts. "I love your breasts so big and full..." she lets them go, and leans in to push her breasts on Elenas, Cassie kisses Elena more sliding her tongue in, as she does Cassie begins to grind her pussy on Elenas. Jed's watches fighting not to join yet, he watches in awe, as this unfolds before him.

Elena moaned into the kiss as she looked at Jeff with a smile, arched her back as she felt her best friend grind against her pussy. She could easily tell Cassie had wanted this for a very long time, her body accepted the pleasure that was being given to her by her best friend. The party may have been over but the fun was just starting, she was surprised Cassie's brother didn't want to join in.

(Jeff is the cousin )

Jeff coukdnt wait, he moves in closer, he groped Cassie's ass, scratching gently as he does. As Jeff plays with his cousins ass, Cassie moans more I to Elena, grinding more, even a bit faster. A short bit later Cassie stops and smiles, she looks at the two of them, Elena and Jeff, "El..I want you on my face, while Jeff fucks me...is that okay?" She asked, Jeff blushes, and leans in to kiss both women, this was like a dream come true

" Yeah." Elena said as she smiled, did what Cassie wanted. She knew that Cassie was into some weird things, she had no complaints. This was her first time with a girl but it felt amazing, the worry she had for her brother was long gone for the time being. All she cared about was now, the fun that she was having.

( I know but Cassie also has an older brother named Tony or Thomas.)

Cassie lays down, and waits for Elena to sit on her. As she waits Jeff couldn't wait, he moves in and spreads Cassies legs, he slowly pushes in and moans. He reaches and gropes Cassies breasts, squeezing them in his hands. He waits for Elena, so he could make out with her, and play with her breasts. Slowly though he begins to thrust into Cassie, thighs on hers.

Elena sat on her best friend's face just as she was asked to, chewed on her lower lip as she held herself up with the palms of her hands. She had never experienced anything that was about to happen but so far she enjoyed the pleasure she was receiving from both people, she wasn't even thinking about her brother. Knowing it would take her ages to make it up to him she just stayed focused on the moment, she coded her eyes.

Cassie happily begins to eat out her best friend, as he does she digs her nails into elenas ass, scratching it. She moans sending vibrations through her best friend. Jeff kisses Elena while he groped her breasts again. While still fucking Cassie, he tries to focus making sure to please both ladies, he lets Elenas breasts go and move his hand to play with Elenas pussy rubbing her clit

Back
Top Bottom