Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Family (Myself, Manada )

Marissa hadn't been feeling good, something didn't feel right. She had expected to start something while she was on her second honeymoon, she was starting to worry. Taking a few things out of her bag while she was in the bathroom she took a pregnancy test out did what she had to do then waited for the results her heart racing her palms sweating, her stomach in knots. She didn't know how she was going to tell her husband if the test was positive, she didn't think he would mind but still.

Elena walked downstairs wearing something she wouldn't normally wear but she was going out, wanted to look nice. She had on a pair of leggings with a black mini skirt, a mid drift tank top that showed off her toned stomach. The brunette knew her brother would ask where she was going, she expected him to. She was going with another girl, would be home late but more then likely would need him to pick her up.

Eric was out he was looking for souvenirs. When he comes back Maria isn't around but the bathroom door is closed "you okay ? Maria?" He calls out gently knocking on the door, he has a couple of bags in his hands as he listens for his wife

~~

"Wow...look at you, you sexy woman...where are you going?" Chris asked getting up to greet Elena, he wraps his arms around her and kisses her gently. He assumed a party and assumed he could trust her. "Well you know what...none of my bussiness...but I'll pick you up, so call when your done" Chris said smiling, his hands holding her sides a bit

Marissa chewed on her lower lip as her heart raced she heard her husband's voice, her body tensed. She was really nervous about telling him, she walked out of the bathroom smiling so him. " Yeah I'm fine why do you ask? " Marissa said as she walked up to him, kissed him putting her hand up under his shirt. She was fine just hiding something from him, she had a feeling he would find out since the text was in the trash can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yeah I'll do that. Don't miss me to much." Elena said as she smiled grabbing her purse, making sure she had her phone. She then put on her jacket, walked outside getting into the car a guy friend was driving then they left for the party. It was the first time she'd ever been invited to a party, of course she was a little nervous but it never lasted long, once they arrived both of them got out of the car. She walked in grabbed a drink, looked around at everyone with a huge smile on her face as she started to flirt with a few guys.

He would find out, only till he went to the washroom so not yet. "I got us some nice wine, wanna try some love?" He asked, as he kisses his wife, placing the bags down pulling out a fairly fancy bottle. He had no idea the surprise that awaits him.
~~

Chris stayed home and didn't think two bits about Elena
~~
Of course all the single guys, even some of the girls tried to flirt with Elena. Everyone was drinking, some took the alcohol better then others. One young man tries to make a move on Elena, as he talks to her, he tries to kiss her. There at the time about four guys seemed interested in Elena.

" No thank you my love. " Marissa said as she chewed on her lower lip, sat down on the bed. She was turning down wine that was unusual, she was sure it would give him a hint. She placed a strand of hair behind her ear as she swung her legs from the edge of the bed her fingers dangling from the edge as her heart pounded against her chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena had had at least three or four drinks, was okay with the four guys hitting on her. The secret she'd never told her brother was that she liked the idea of having sex with several different men at a time, it was bound to happen tonight the way the guys were all over her. She kissed one of them back, tilted her heard toward the downstairs bedroom. Nothing worried her she was ready to let them all take her at once, make her forget things she wanted to forget.

Eric frowns a bit, but doesn't push it. He puts the stuff away and walks to his wife. "Something is on your mind...my love" he said quietly, he leans down and kisses his wife. "What's wrong? Did I forget soemthing?" He asked, sitting next to her, his hands ontop of hers.

~

It didn't take long, the four guys join Elena down stairs, each of them pulling her to them to kiss her. A few cop a feel. One ask if she thinks she can take the four of them at once?" They end up on this bed, the boys all over Elena. Hands grabbing everything they could.

" I don't know how to tell you this but.. Well you'll have to go into the washroom to find out." Marissa said as she turned away from him, released her hand from his. She couldn't tell him he had to see what was on her mind, she really hoped he wouldn't be upset. It had been ages since she'd been pregnant but she knew all the tell tail signs, missing something was one of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena agreed that she could, she kissed each one of them then started to undress them starting with their shirts. She rubbed their chests, kissed then hard as she started to undo their pants wondering how long it would take them to get her cloths off, slid into her one right after the other.

Eric frowns a bit, and gets up, he goes into the washroom. He sits down on the toilet and looks in the garbage. There he sees a pregnancy test in the garbage bin, it was clear and easy to read, he picks it up, and holds it. Staring at it he sits there, he fights back the happy tears.

~~

It doesn't take long, less then a minute, soon the guys where naked. The begin to undress Elena, someone watching begins to record this, she doesn't make a sound. Once they all where naked the guys began to ask who gets what. The bed barely holds the five people, even if they can't agree right away there still was groping going on, her breasts getting groped, her ass as well. They ask her who goes where, letting Elena pick the guys.

Marissa stands up, walks into the bathroom. She stands in the door, looks at her husband with a faint smile. " I take it your not to mad at me? " she asked as she looked at him, could see tears streaming down his face which meant he was happy cause she could see the way he was holding it in his hands..
~~~~~~~<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena chose the one closest to her, kiss him then kissed the other three. She motioned for the first one she had kissed to slide into her. Of course she didn't know she was being recorded but she didn't really care, her brother was on speed dial if she needd him. She was enjoying herself thought, didn't want the party to stop any time soon.

Eric laughs and stands up, he hugs Marissia tightly and kisses her deepty l"you dummy how can I be upset..this is great" He laughs and lifts her up spinning a bit, before putting her down. "This is great...oh who do you want to tell first?" He asked sitting on the bed, he pulls her down with him and hugs his wife on the bed. Kissing her mom stops
-~_~_~_

The guys all kept fighting for Elena's attention, the one that was invited slides into her, and begins to fuck her. He lays down and pulls her ontop, his hands hold her breasts. The other guys move around, one goes to her ass, and humps her. Wanting to be allowed in, the third and fourth are near her head offering her their cocks, both can be a hand job. The five young people, together on the bed.

" Well um.. I think maybe we should tell the kids, I know their no longer kids but you know what I mean" Elena said as she smiled, kissed her husband wondering how Chris would react to the news. She knew Elena would freak out, was a little concerned with that but managed not to think about it very much. If there was ever a time in her life when she had been happier then the day she got married it was today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elena moanec thrusting her hips against his as she sucked on one guy's cock gun stroked the two others. She had to admit she was enjoying herself, had no idea how much she'd had to drink. All she knew was that her dark fantasy was coming true, she couldn't have been happier. There wasn't a single thing that could make her night any better then it already was, she just felt so good since discovering her wilder side.

"Mmm let's wait till we get home, Chris might take it well, but Elena I doubt will, so let's wait." Eric said, as he runs his fingers through Marissias hair, rubbing her shoulder as well. "Happy anniversary" (or was their their honey moon?) Eric said quietly, as he paused and acted scared "oh no...cue the crazy cravings.....oh boy...." He said smiling sticking his tongue out.

~_~_~_~_

Five sets of moans, as everyone was getting attention, the one guy pushes his cock into Elena's ass, smacking it as he did. The guy who was allowed into her pussy continues to fuck her, his hands firmly on her breasts. The guy getting sucked holds her hair out of the way, and the get getting their cocks stroked begin to hump back into her hands. The bed rocks a bit and creaks under te weight but holds up. One of the guys getting stroked then asks if they could all switch positions, then asked Elena who she wanted where?"

'' Okay sounds like a good plan. Elena will be furious.. She was upset with me when I told her I was getting married.'' Marissa said as she kissed her husband, smiled she was so excited to be carrying his child inside of her. She had always wanted another child but after her husband died it was impossible until she met the man she was married to, now she was finally pregnant again besides she'd had Elena at such a young age.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena smiles as she continues with her stroking, sucking letting another guy inside of her. She knew it was getting late so she sent a text to her step brother but didn't really think he would show up right away. She moaned as she tilted her head thrusting her hips against the next man that was inside of her, closed her eyes.

Eric lays down pulling his wife to him, he wraps his arms around her, he gently but firmly holds her ass. He then kisses her neck, smiling "yeah Chris wasn't too thrilled, I hope they are getting along..they should...maybe they can be friends it would be nice." He said quietly as he holds his wife in his arms. He was ever so glad to have fallen in love again, and now he was going to be a new dad again, how nice it felt.
~~

Unfortunately for Elena Chris had been bored and began to drive to the store picking up some food, when he got the text, it was just up the road so he begins to go up. Once at the party it was a mess and people began to clear the area, Chris hops out of the car and heads inside looking for his sister, catching some other people havin sex. It was only when he heard a moan he knew his heart sank, walking down the stairs quietly Chris gets to the bottom and sees the pile of five people his sister one of them.

The four guys didn't even flinch as Chris came down as their bodies hid him, they continue to fuck his sister, one of them Cumming on her as he was getting stroked, it was he who blocked Elena's veiw, once he moved Chris was then in Elena's veiw, but the other guys hadn't finished yet, as their hands still travel over her body

Elena was getting to release a climax for one of the guys, she felt one release in her hand as she continued to suck another off. She had no idea her brother was in the room, she continued to moan enjoying every second of the gangbanging. This was, always had been her deep dark fantasy she heard from everyone including her mother. At the moment she didn't care who she hurt in the process she was loving it, didn't want it to end until she was to sore to move.

Chris turns on the spot and goes back to his car debating on leaving her, as he does, he drives offs and tells her to find her own way home.

The other guys not knowing what happened, continue to fuck her, the one getting blown cums, and backs away, the third guy who was getting jerked off, moves and takes Elena's face and pushes his cock into her mouth. The other two that had her pussy and ass, continue to fuck her their thighs slapping into her ass and thighs, and soon the one in her ass cums, he pants and backs away slowly pulling out, his cum ozzes out. As the last one in her continues not giving up, his thighs turning bright red, his hands roughly now freely grab and grope her breasts

Elena moans swallowing the load of the guy that came in her mouth, doesn't even get a chance to clean him off. She feels the guy come in her ass, the other still continue to fuck her not giving up. Without hesitation she thrusts her hips against his, starts kissing him. She was in the zone, if there were consequences she would deal with them but right now she felt like she was higher then a kite just having sex.

Meeting Elena kisses, the last one going meets her thrusts with his own their thighs slapping loudly into each other. His hands pinch and pull her nipples, the other guys begin to slap her ass, groping it. Though it wasn't for long, soon even he came, cumming inside he quickly fills her with his sperm. Panting he drops his hands and he tries to catch her breath, the other guys clap their hands impressed with how well she did. No one yet sees her phone lit up with a message from Chris. Someone else comes down he is a well built man, and he asked if he can go a round with her, but he doesn't come off as imposing, if she said no he would leave it at that

" yeah bring it!" Elena implies with a smile ad she looks up at him, she wasn't even paying attention to her phone. She would read the message later, yes she was hurting but it felt so good to fulfill her fantasy like that. It was obvious she wasn't done yet, could go another round with all five or just the new guy that wanted a turn with het.

"Good girl" the new guy said, as his pants hit the floor. He had a fairly large cock perhaps the biggest Elena has yet to take. He began the advances pushing her on the bed again, getting ontop, raising her legs that her knees almost where at her head. Pratically folding her, he rubs his cock a bit more getting it has hard as it can go, and he pushes in her, inside still warm of the cum, but it didn't stop him, he keeps Elena's legs up, as he begins to fuck her, pounding into her, hard and faster then the others

" What's your name? " Elena moans as she thrusts her hips against his, the fact that he was bigger then the others didn't phase her. She felt amazing, she'd had a couple of drinks so she was a little tipsy but knew exactly what was going on. The idea of one of them getting her pregnant never occurred to her, she hoped that if she did one of them or any of them would support her as well as the child but she still had Chris to worry about. Part of her felt broken, torn apart because she had connected with her brother in a way no sister should blood or not.

The man was not expecting a question like that, he looks into Elenas eyes she had very nice eyes. "My name is Jeff." he said as he began to pant, continuing to thrust into her. He had no idea what she was feeling, not aware of what she has done, and what was going on in her mind. He didn't even think about what would happen if Elena became pregnant, he doubt he would see her again. His thighs slapping into hers, his cock stretching her. His hands continue to play rough on her breasts, groping them, pushing in his hands.

" Well Jeff I'm Elena! It's nice to meet you.." She said in between moans as she trusted against him feeling herself get stretched out more by him then the other men, he felt absolutely amazing inside of her. The only thing on her mind was sex, plenty of it until she couldn't move or just didn't have the strength to stand up. She was loving every second of what was happening to her, had absolutely no complaints.

"good to know" He pants, smiling, as he continues, his head reaching her cervix easily. "I bet, if you think you can you can easily find more people, if you want" Jeff said grinning, enjoying himself, he leans in and bites ELenas neck. his cock begins to pulse and grow warm, as he doens't stop, with no intentions on giving up. his thighs soon where turning red.

" I don't think anyone else is here I think everyone left but me, my friend Cassie lives here. " Elena said as she moaned, thrusted her hips against his. Her pussy was sore, she was getting close to another climax but she wanted him to release first. She would be sore for at least a weak, maybe longer then hat. Part of her wanted more people to join in but she figured everyone had gone home or crashed out somewhere cause Cassie's parents were very strict about that.

Back
Top Bottom