Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Family (Myself, Manada )

Mystic Angel said:
Elena moaned, thrusted her hips against his she could tell that the chances of her getting pregnant at this point were slim because she could tell her brother was tired. This was their third round since their parents had left for their honeymoon, even she was getting a little tired. She didn't have the same passion she did the 1st time except it felt so much better without a condom that part she certainly agreed with, there was no going back ever.

'' It's our honeymoon Eric... Were all alone don't have to worry about the kids, well I just thought we could have a little fun before we went out this evening unless you didn't want to go out. I'm all yours, I will be until the day I die.'' Marissa smiled at him as she watched him kiss her stomach, she giggled a little because it tickled. She hadn't had someone kiss her stomach like that since her late husband, Eric's kisses felt just like his which made her miss him a little more but she was happy with the man she had married. '' I want this entire week to be all about us No work no stress just us, a time to express how much we love each other.''

With his body becoming more sore, Chris's moves became less aggressive, as he slowly slows down, pushing in slowly but deeply. He maons he can feel himself get closer it wasn't goinng to be much longer. The feeling of Elena's pussy grabbing his cock and trying to milk him was such a amazing feeling with no condom. With a handful of deep trusts Chris pushes and breaks their kiss "sorry, Elena..." Chris said quietly as he came, it wasn't a lot only a few short squirts of his cum. He lays on his sister gently as he smiles softly.
~~~

Like he reminds her, she reminded him, of his late wife. It wasn't the first time they had sex, just before it he remembers a bit, and he thanks her. Eric pulls Marisa down onto the bed, as he quickly gets ontop, his kiss on her neck, where fast and passionite. His hands begins to undress himself, as he mollests her neck with kisses and a few love bites. "Let's stay here, and see how much fun we can have" he said between each kiss, as his shirt comes off and he fights with his pants

" It's okay Chris.. It was bound to happen sooner or later, were both really tired. Wanna go to bed? I know it's barely mid evening but I could use a good nap, we can just here if you don't want to go upstairs." Elena smiled as she kissed him she wasn't mad, she expect him to have the stamina he did when they did it the first two times. She wanted nothing more then to lay on the couch with him, just cuddle with him.

" Here baby let me help." Marissa smiled as she unbuckled his belt slid it out of the loops then unbuttoned, unzipped his pants. She pushed them down as far as she could get them pushed down his boxers as well, smiled as she ran her hands over his chest. The raven haired woman had no compliantly about her husbands looks, she had no complaints about how rich he was she loved him for him not for his money. She could remember the day she'd laid her eyes on him like it was yesterday, every time she thought about it she smiled.

Chris smiled and returns the kiss to Elena, as he holds her. "Yea lets just stay here and be lazy, I like the sound of that, Chris moves his hands and holds her waist as he wraps his arms around her hips, as he does that he rolls the two of them, letting Elena lay on him. He quickly begins to get tired, as they two of them laid their in the nude, a small smile across his lips as Chris fell asleep. He sleeps nicely and content with the world happy with everything.
~~~

Eric kicks off his pants, as he gently lays on his wife, he gently holds her breasts, as he leans in and kisses her lips. "You make me feel like I'm 20, if only my body could keep up." Eric said laughing quietly as he said that he begins to gently fondle her breasts, Eric now getting hard his cock rested on her thighs. He continues to gently kiss her,

Elena smiled as she cuddled with her brother, she knew that no could ever make her as happy as he did. She was in love with her brother, now that he was a part of her life in more ways then one she knew she could never love anyone else as much as she loved him. Her hand rested on his chest just over his heart as her eyes closed shortly after his did her head resting close to her hand as his heartbeat lulled her to sleep.
'' Mmm You make me feel the same way but then again I was young when I had Elena, she's eighteen.'' Marissa said as she moaned, chewed on her lower lip she knew Eric was seven or eight years older then her because she'd had her daughter when she was nineteen. She was lucky she was able to get a college degree, had a good paying job but when her previous husband Elena's father had died she was so depressed she couldn't work for a long time. Then once she was back to her old self she went back to work, met Eric the man she now called her husband, she was madly in love with him. Marissa wasn't old she was thirty seven, looked much younger because even when she was depressed she continued to take care of her body.

Unlike Marrisa Eric was 45 years old, he considered himself lucky to get such a beautiful second wife. This also meant Chris was 5 years older then Elena. Eric moves his thighs, he places his hard cock over his wife's pussy, as he rubs his shaft on her lips, he grinds on marissa, rubbing himself on her more. He slides his tongue into her mouth and dances with her tongue as he then takes her hands and holds them. He laces their fingers together and holds their hands over her head. He presses his chest onto her breasts, he continues to dance with Marrisas tongue. He loved it when she said she was ready, it always pushed him over

Marissa loved eric with all her heart, she moaned into the kiss arching her back as she tilted her head a little. She knew there was a chance of pregnancy because she was ovulating, she had always wanted another child but didn't know if her husband did. Her hair fell over the pillow when she tilted her head, she knew that once he was inside of her the fun would begin.

Eric pauses, as he looks into Marisssas eyes. He looks down and smiles "soo your going to make me ask huh? Just like if we where young?" Chris tightens his grasp on his wife's hands and presses into her a bit more, squishing her breasts. "Then my lovely wife, are you ready?" He asked smiling as he kisses her a bit, his body head to toe was ready and excitted he had been busy with work, the two of them havnt had any time to them selfs like this. His eyes matched his sons as his blue eyes meet marissas eyes.

'' Yes my love I'm ready, you didn't have to ask permission you know. I love you Eric, I've never been happier since we got married. '' Marissa smiles as she arches her back wrapping her legs around her husband's waist as she chews on her lower lip, let's him do whatever he wanted to do. She would never say no to him, she was so happy spending the night in with the man she loved. Nothing worried her because she almost expected the consequences but it wasn't like this was their first time, she was very excited about having another baby.

"Then let's have fun for the night" Eric says quietly, he kisses and nips Marisssas upper lip, as he moves and pushes. Sliding his cock down and then into her pussy. Where he pushes in slowly enjoying the feeling of his shaft as he spreads her pussy a bit. Once in Eric then licks his lips and kisses Marrissa with a lot of passion and deeply as he begins to trust in and out. He starts slow and deep, nearly fully pulling out, he pushes back in just as deep. His fingers tightly laced with hers he continues to hold his wife's hands over her head. As he works at his steady pace he moans into their kiss as the tv in the back ground their only light.

Marissa moans as she smiles wrapping her arms around his neck as she kisses him back. She arches her back, closes her eyes as pleasure takes over her body there was no pain because they had been sleep together since they met but was the first time without a condem. Being with Eric made her happy, she didn't care if he was older then her she would love him until she died. Losing her first husband had been tragic, hard on her but Eric reminded her so much of him it was almost as if he was her deceased first husband's twin or an angel in deguise or something like that but she knew only the second part of that theory was possible.

Eric never did pay much attention to age, sometimes he forgot that he was older then Marrissa. Keeping his slow pace Eric continues to make love to his wife, as he does he slows down a bit, and pauses pushing his cock deep in her again. "Hey love sense it's a special day, would you like to try anything new?" He asked, smiling holding her hands over her head still, his chest pressed on her breasts, their hearts beating he could feel her heart beat into his chest, it was a wonderful feeling. E begins to slowly grind on her keeping himself hard

" What did you have in mind my love?" Marissa asked as she arched her back, moaned watching every move he made as she thrusted her hips against his. She couldn't be happier, she had no worries because she knew the kids were responsible enough to take care of themselves. This was a dream come true for her like a fairy tale, she never wanted it to end especially the way her first marriage ended. She would love Eric until she took her last breath, even then she would still love him but she hoped they died together instead of apart.

He laughed and kisses Marisa and rests his head on hers "well I don't know sweetie, I read that women have sexual fantasies that they sometimes wanna try out, i wanted to know if there was soemthing I could do for you this special night." He said quietly, he lets her hands go, moving them to grab and gently fondle his wife's breasts. It sometimes felt like she was the only one he was with, it all felt natural, he loved this younger woman, in a way slightly glad they got togehter if only it had been better terms. He was happy now and didn't want to lose her,

'' Oh well um.. I always did like the idea of a threesome.. You me, another woman. I would never imagine you with another man, I would never want to be with another man. Your the only man for me, I mean that with all my heart. I love you Eric, I will love you til the day I die.'' Marissa smiled as she chewed on her lower lip, moaned thrusting her hips against his her climax getting close to it's peak.

(Adding Elena back into the mix.))

Elena opened her eyes, smiled realizing she had fallen asleep in her brother's arms. She gave him a kiss, just laid their watching him sleep very happy she had let him get close to her. It didn't matter what her mom or his dad thought she was in love with him, she never wanted to lose him. She started to draw circles around his nipples with her fingertips just wanting him to wake up so they could watch a movie or play a video game or two.

Eric laughs as he looks down and locks eyes with Marissa, he kisses her passionately. "Haha that sounds fun, but I don't mind if it's what you want, I don't know if it's fair. I mean if you want, we can go outside and find someone now" he said laughing he sticks his tounge out, as he lays on her he kisses her neck, nipping her collar bone. Eric began to thrust a bit harder and faster, feeling his cock grow closer to cumming. His hands groped and massages her breasts firmly but gentle.

~~~~

Chris stay asleep until he felt his nipple get played with, it was nice but weird. He cracks his eyes open to see Elena teasing his nipple. "Why hello there what chu doing ?" He asked wrapping his arms tighter hugging his sister in his arms, his hands grab her ass though as he did. He smiles gently looking at her meeting her gaze

" Let's wait a little bit it's still early." Marissa said as she smiled, kissed him passionately as her climax drew closer to its peak. She didn't care if there were consequences becaus she loved her husband, loved the idea of having another child especially one with Eric. Her body was sweating her heart was racing, her breathing wss heavy which meant she was getting very close.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Playing with your nipples.. How did you sleep? " Elena asked as she moaned a little, kissed him. She was so happy with him, she never wanted anything to change. Her whole body belonged to him, he held the key to her heart only after a few short hours. She was madly in love with him, would be until she took her last breath which she was sure would be a long time from now.

Eric smiled and continues to kiss Marissas neck, e changes his focus to their bonding time. He keeps the trusts short and fast now, his thighs slapping into hers. His cock began to throb and heat up, as he could feel her climax coming, feeling her pussy try to milk his cock. Eric digs his nails a bit rougher into her breasts, moaning into his wife's neck.
~~~~~_____~~~~~~~

Chris laughed as he kisses her back. "Well I hope you had fun then, I know I like to play with yours so it's fair." Chris winked, as he yawned a bit, and kissed her again. "Mmm so what now? Anything you want to do?" He asked, his hands now gently smacking her ass cheeks, as Chris hums a bit, looking down

Marissa moaned as her climax got closer to its peak she could feel his cock throbbing inside her as it heated up, she wanted nothing more then for him to releas first but as close as she was getting tha wasn't going to happen. Tilting her head, arching her back a little more so her ass was basically in the air she released her first climax of the day or night whatevet time it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" We could play a video game go for a swim, or relax in the hot tub. We're all alone remember? It's just us until they get back, the way my mom talked they were going to be gone for a few weeks." Elena smiles realizing that they would be alone for a few weeks, that made her very happy. She didn't really know much about her brother, knew they had a lot in common. " You could also tell me a little about yourself.. I know you like video games comics, me but that's it."

Eric knew Marisa was close, so he let her right breast go, and reached down, and began to stimulate her clit. He leaned back, and sat on his knees, continuing to pleasure her clit, and kept thrusting, his other hand and arm holding his wife up a bit making it easier. He could feel her body want his seed, massaging his cock, making his throbs even stronger. Beginning to moan louder he picked up his pace a bit, till he couldn't hold it, he orgasimed, and came. Shooting his hot seed into her, filling her up. Moaning and groaning he continued to gently grind into her.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Chris laughed and thought about it for a short bit. "Let's hit the hot tub again, cuddle and talk about ourselfs." Chris said as he moves gently moving Elena with him, sitting up he cups her chin and kisses her some more.

Marissa moaned as she felt him release inside of her, she hoped for the best but she would have to wait. She looked her husband kissed his lips, continued to thrust her hips against his. Her fantasy was the least of her concerns right now, if he was up for it she could go another round or two.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Okay." Elena smiled kissing him back then got to her feet her smile still there as she spoke. " I'll race you, the last one there has to talk about themselves first." Smiling she kissed his cheek them ram toward the patio where the hot tub was, managed to be the first one in which meant he would have to tell her more about himself then it would be her turn.

Eric moans into their kisses, as he moves his hands, and grabs marissas ass. "Mmmm your amazing, " he kept himself inside of his wife, as his hands grope her ass, digging his nails into her soft cheeks. Occasionally he would grind a bit, his cock right now in limbo of hard and soft. "I say let's stay like this still we can't go anymore." Eric said smiling as he gently bites Marissas bottom lip.

~~~

Chris Wasn't fully ready as he was stretching, but he follows Elena. "That's cheating you know, but fine." Chris said sighing as he stepped into the hot tub, after he strips down. He sits next to Elena and ponders for a short bit. "Well I don't have a whole lot to say...I am a simple guy, I've always been fairly lonely, my nerdy ways scared many people. I like school, I play the trumpet, I do archery, I can do woodshop as well....ummm Anythjng else? What do you wanna know about me?"

Marissa smiled as she kissed him, thrusted her hips against his. She was just so happy that her fantasy could wait, if it didn't get fulfilled she wouldn't be to upset. " I only want you, no one else. My fantasy is just that, it was more important when I was much younger before I met you." The brunette said smiling she knew she wasn't old but she wasn't concerned those days, could go as long as he could go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Well um.. What's your middle name? Stuff like that, nerds are sexy as hell especially you. I don't have much of a story." Elena said as she sat next to him, leaned het head against his shoulder. She ran her fingers through her hair, smiled. It would be easy for her to talk about herself but she didn't really want to, she didn't want to talk about her fathet if it came up.

Eric grins, and let's Marissas ass go, as he flips the two of them over. Letting her be on top, he smacks her ass again, and smiles. "This view is great..." He said sitting up he burries his face into his wife's breasts, biting her gently. He knew he was getting a little older, but he wasn't too worried quiet yet, he was confident enough.

~~

Giggling Chris reaches and pulls Elena into his lap, he wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck. "Well my middle name is Daniel....my grades are okay, I love eating red meat, I love steak. And pizza...yeah...mmmm I love boobs, they amaze me I dint know why...." Chris said quietly laughing a bit. "Okay at least tell a bit about you, silly. Say what I said but about yourself"

Marissa smiles as she moans leaning back tilting her head as she starts to ride him her hands pressing down on his chest, she didn't care how old he was as long as he didn't die on her like her last husband had. She could feel another climax already building up, she was madly in love with him. This was what her life was about, she didn't care if he had money or a fancy car or house she loved him for him even if he did spoil her a little she still loved him for him not his money.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'' Well my full name is Elena Marie Rivera.. My mom was seventeen or so when she had me. She raised me on her own, worked two jobs but still managed to go to school. I love video games movies comic books poetry eating red meat, boys. That's all there is to tell.'' Elena said as she smiled, kissed him she did have to admit she liked more stuff but she didn't want to bore him, of course she liked cocks like he liked boobs but she wasn't going to say that out loud.

He could feel all ready how close Marissa was to climaxing again. Her body tighten around his cock, massaging it, helped it grow a bit more. As it hardens inside his wife, Eric wraps his arms around he trigger digging his nails into her back, his face in her breasts as he moves his head to bite her right breast and suck on her nipple a bit.

~~

Chris nods and smiles, and returns her kiss. "Of course you like cocks, mainly mine so that's good, his about what's a dark fantasy of your?" He asked grinning, his hands move a bit and begin to grope her ass under water. His blue eyes trained focused on Elena's eyes as she spoke.

Back
Top Bottom