Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Family (Myself, Manada )

Smiling as they kissed, Chris slowly lets Elena's breasts go, his hands fall to her waist as he pulls her into him more. Closer to him, he pushes her gently into the wall a bit, as he breaks their kiss and kisses her neck. "Lets go order food, before we turn into raisins, I don't like them." Chris said smiling he stands straight, as he looks down his cock was hard again, he can't help but laugh slightly. "now how am I suppose to get dressed with this?" He asked smiling he felt so careless, he felt like he was full of energy. Full of life, and he wasn't that old, but he felt younger, or at least a new lease on life.

'' Sounds like a good idea.'' Elena said as she watched him, chewed on her lower lip she didn't like raisins either so his idea was great. She looked down at his cock as soon as he did, the 1st thing to pop into her head was that she would have to suck him off. Taking his hard cock into her hand she started to stroke him gently as she got down on her knees, wrapped her mouth around him finally feeling like her life had meaning after all that had happened prior to her mom marrying his father.

Chris watches Elena go to her knees taking his cock into her mouth. Chris moans softly, he puts his hands on her head, holding her wet hair back, Chris moans more smilin looking down at his sister. His step sister, his blue eyes watched the face of Elena, while goosebumps trailed his entire body. It was ridiculous on how things changed like they were meant to be. He also can't picture any other way now, but quickly his mind went back to Elena looking down he holds her hair pulling just a bit he gasps his cock throbbing now getting hot in her mouth "ahh...gunna cum Ele..." Chris soad softly

Elena was so happy, she didn't want him to hold anything back. Hearing that he was going to let it go he smiled, looked forward to tasting him. She didn't expect him to return the favor but if he did she wouldn't complain, never in a million years would she have imagined herself hooking up with him. This was the best thing that had happened to her in a really long time, now she was actually glad her mother had married his father because it gave her the chance to really be who she wanted to be around a guy that accepted all her flaws.

((Been sick so sorry ;~; and this coming weekend I may be rather busy)

With Elena working his cock well, it throbbed and heated up more, till it reached its limit. His cock pulsing shoots out what cum his body was able to make in the short time span from their rump in the guest room. Gasping he nearly falls to his knees, blushing he kisses the forehead of his step sister. "I am nothing if not a just man" Chris stands again breathing heavily, he lifts his sister up, or more pulls her up to him. As he does and gets down on his own knees. Eagerly he licks the soft lips of his sisters vagina that he not to long ago cleaned. As he licks it he begins to bury his face into her groin his hands holding her soft ass as he did so.

'' Mmm Chris.'' Elena moans as she chews on her lower lip as she tilts her head back, tangles her fingers in his hair. She didn't expect the pleasure to be returned, she closes her eyes as she smiles. This was the best weekend of her life, it was a good thing their parents were gone because otherwise none of the stuff they were doing would have happened. She knew in her heart that she would never want anyone else, she hoped her step brother felt the same. It had never crossed her mind that she would hook up with him, she wasn't really ready to use a four letter word yet but when the time came she would tell him until then she was focused on what was happening in the shower.

(( It's cool, not a problem.))

His hands holding the ass of his step sister, Chris continues to egarly eat out his sister. His nails digging lightly into her ass as he does so, taking in all the tastes of her, moaning into her thighs. To think the start of this day went from hate, to impressed, to sexually impressed, to forplay, home run, now to this. Though this happened so fast, Chris knew that it was too soon to even take this much further, Way to early for the L word, he could easily see himself with his siter Elena for good, but did she..."you taste really good sis..." Chris muffled as he snapped him self out of his thought working more on his step sister.

" Glad you approve." Elena said as she moaned, smiled she knew it was to early to say she loved him least romantically. She could say she loved him, mean it in the platonic sense of the word but still have romantic feelings for him. The morning had started out awkwardly for her, now she was experiencing things she'd never imagined especially with her brother even if he was her step brother he was still her brother. She wondered what their parents were doing but then she focused on the matter at hand as a climax continued to build up she was getting so close.

Moaning into her thighs Chris fondles her ass a bit, digging his nails into her, turning his finger tips white. As he runs his tongue all along the soaked tunnels of his sister doin what ever he felt came natural to him. He can feel her walls spazzing out, as Elena was getting close. His only goal was to have her orgasim, then he would ponder more. Face in her groin and hands on her ass Chris works on eating his step sister out. His knees now stiff, as he shifts his weigt they crack

(( sorry for the lateness.))

Elena moaned as she chewed on her lower lip tilting her head as she tangled her fingers in his hair, she was getting so close. She felt closer to her brother then she'd ever felt toward anyone else, she could easily date anyone boy in her school that was considered a geek like her but Chris was her soul mate she knew that now. Her heart raced her body sweated, her breathing grew erratic as she got closer to exploding all over his face.

((it's okay ^^; I have lots of patience :) ))

Hearing Elena moan, and feeling her body act the way it did, Chris knew she was very close. Now changing what he was doing Chris used his upper jaw his teeth as he went over her throbbing clit, Chris manages to maneuver his tongue to reach her G-spot in an attempt to push her over the edge. "I am ready" Chris muffled said feeling the heat in between her legs just build up, he knew he was knocking on the door of a climax, and he couldn't wait to hear Elena moan more, and climax with his face there.

Elena tilted her head back, closed her eyes as she played with his hair. She smirked chewing on her lower lip as every action drove her over the edge her heart was racing her breathing was erratic while her body sweated, she just held onto his hair. The brunette didn't hesitate, without warning she just let it all go which caused her to cum all over his face. She hoped he didn't mind cause she'd given him a pretty good one, this wasn't the end of her fun least she hoped it wasn't.

(Sorry for some reason I got unsubbsribed to this thread :/ I hate it when that happens)

No warning not one, but he was fine with it, he didn't even hesitate. His hands held her ass as he licks up her cum off her thighs and pussy lips. Once he was done he got up holding on to Elena he whipes his mouth and licks his hand clean. "Wow that was a lot Elena impressive, and I got to clean it all...now let's get dressed and order that pizza" Chris said smiling he holds his sister close to him, his cheeks shinned in the light cause of the cum on his cheeks e missed

" sounds like a food idea." Elena said as she smiled, ran her fingers through her hair. " I'll go change while you wipe off your face." She said as she kissed him then ran off to her room to get dressed, she did just that. Putting on a clean pair of panties and a bra she put on a pair of low rise jean shorts then one of her many tank tops, walked back into the bathroom to brush her hair. She normally dressed very modestly but she also knew how to dress to impress, she hoped her brother would find her outfit appealing.

Chris leaves and gets dressed, he puts on a muscle shirt on. He's not buff but he is good enough the shirt would look nice on him, that and a pair of shorts. Nothing to fancy, he washes his face quickly and then goes into the living room. Taking in all that had happened, it was quiet the day, it was surreal almost. He sat down on the couch where he was at the beginning. Going over what had happened to the two of them. He doesn't notice Elena till she walks up to hi

Elena had gotten herself dressed, stood right in front of him. '' So should we order that pizza? I'm starving.'' She said as she sat down next to him, placed her hand on his thigh. The phone was behind them, the pizza parlor had an easy number to remember plus the phone book was on the coffee table. She looked forward to eating pizza with him, she had an entire collection of movies upstairs in another box. '' We could watch a scary movie while eating our pizza.'' The brunette said as she scooted closer to him, laid her head against his shoulder just glad she had someone like him.

Chris greeted the physical presence of his sister as Elena got closer Chris wrapped a arm around her. " sounds like a plan I think I an handle a scary movie. What do you eat on your pizza mine is always full of meat....?" Chris asked as he rubbed Elena's arm as his other hand reaches for the phone as Chris started to dial in the pizza number. Once she said what she wanted Chris called and ordered what both of them wanted. "Okay go pick a movie sis the pizza is on it's way

Elena smiled as she kissed his cheek then walked back upstairs, looked through her movie collection. She smiled when she found the perfect one, walked back downstairs laid it down on the coffee table then grabbed several sodas. The brunette set them on the coffee table then smirked as she finally sat back down on the couch, leaned back against it. '' This is the most fun I've ever had.'' She said as she smiled, moved closer to him figuring he knew how to run the dvd player better then she did. Elena had never expected to have such an amazing relationship with her step brother, it made her happy that her mother had married his father.

(I am so sorry my dear. :/ I mis tracked my threads I didn't notice I hate my depression)

Chris leans into his sister, their new found love for each other, almost rang like newly weds. He takes the DVD and gets up inserting the movie into the player. He sets up everything, and gets back to the couch and sits down, opening his arms. "How long do you think it will take for the pizza to show up?" Chris asked as the movie menu started, he reaches for the remote to start it up, selecting the movie.

" I don't know thirty five minutes? " Elena said as she smiled, curled up on the couch with her feet underneath her. It was a good thing she had leggings on under her skirt, she was glad they were alone. She was already enjoying g herself, it had all started with the connection they made. The brunette had been afraid to really open up, being with her step brother felt so right it almost felt magical.

As the movie began to start Chris looks again at Elena scooting next to her he run his finger through her hair. The real truth he didn't like scary movies all to much, so he kept his focus a bit off the movie paying attention to it here and there. In his not focused state he doesn't notice how time had gone by, soon there was a knock on the door, this causes Chris to jump in his seat. Wide eyed Chris laughs looking at Elena "oops" he chuckles and gets up going to the door to get their pizza.

The pizza delivery boy just happened to go to their school, he took the pizza out of the oven bag handing it to Chris he waited for his money. Elena looked at the door, laughed once she realized who had delivered their pizza then paused the movie so Chris didn't miss any of it. She didn't mind scary movies, if he thought about the fact that everything was fake it wouldn't be all that scary. She'd always looked at the fact that every location was a stage set, all characters such as Freddy Kruger etc always had on makeup, there for things weren't so scary after awhile besides she'd always been a horror fanatic.

Chris didn't know what the laugh was for, but once it was all said and done they are back on the couch next to each other. "I hope you like this, I worked really hard on this lunch." Chris said always one to be a little silly, he never felt more like himself then he did now. Sitting back a bit, he wraps a arm around Elena as they ate their pizza and began the movie again. Chris hoped he would not be the first to jump, he was easily startled sometimes.

'' Sure you did lover boy..'' Elena said as she smiled, flipped open the pizza box after he had set it down on the table. She picked up a plate, grabbed a couple of slices then hit play on the dvd player. Leaning back against the couch she started to eat her pizza making sure she didn't get any sauce on her face or her clothes cause well she didn't really wanna have to take them off just yet, she was really glad her mom had married his father despite the fact they had the house to themselves for awhile she was pretty sure she could handle spending time alone with Chris after all she'd enjoyed herself so far.

Chris took less care in eating and dropped a pepperoni slice on his shirt. He didn't notice it so it stayed there for a bit. He continues to eat as the movie began, still braces hoping he Dosent jump.he would hate to drop the pizza all over the floor, but he continues to watch the movie and eat. Happy with the world, and to think hours ago he hated everything, how great this all was. He finished what pizza he had on te plate and puts the plate down, sitting back his arm drapped around the shoulder of Elena

Back
Top Bottom