Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Family (Myself, Manada )

'' It's our first time so it's best to be safe.'' Elena said as she chewed on her lip part of her knew being protected was the right thing, part of her wondered if the pleasure would be as great. She didn't think about it though she just knew the risks of not using one so it was best for them to have protection then to not have protection, her get pregnant or something. There was enough drama between her, her mom she could just imagine the drama if she got pregnant when she was barely eighteen years old. She wasn't ready for a kid yet, knew that no matter what Chris would still be the one she was in love with.

Placing the box down beside Elena, Chris laid back down on her began kissing her neck. He then began to kiss his way down her body, down between her breasts, down her stomach, down to her panty line. Her bikini bottom the last clothing article left, Chris kissed her waist, before running his fingers around her waist lifting her bikini sliding his finer under. Chris then began to pull, he pulled his step sisters bikini down to her knees as Chris looked up to admire her goods. "Wow....its beautiful" Chris kissed her inner thigh before placing a kiss on her vagina, then kissed his way back up, as he started to fumble looking to the box of condoms with out looking.

'' If you don't wanna use one we don't have to.. But I don't really think our parents would be happy if I got pregnant, well my mom especially.'' Elena said as she chewed on her lip, looked over at the box of condoms she didn't really know if she wanted him to use one or not. Part of her knew it was the best idea but part of her was thinking of how much pleasure going without one would bring, it made her just want to get started. She didn't care about the condom anymore she was already wet just thinking about him, having his raw cock inside of her sounded really good to her pussy mostly her head was another story.

"Oh no no I know, but I had to tease you first sis" Chris said as he glanced, finding the box, he opened it, and took a condom out. His heart racing, head throbbing he was very excitted. Breathing heavy, Chris now rips the pack open and pulls out the near clear condom,, as he then starts sliding the condom on his cock. A few seconds he had it on, inhaling deeply Chris laid back on Elena. He kissed her lips deeply as he breaks the kiss. "You reasy ?"

" yeah I'm ready. " Elena said as she chewed on her lip arched her back, wrapped her legs around his waist. " ready when you are bro." She said smiling as she waited patiently, she was so excited she knew it would be amazing even with the condom. All her life she'd been focused on trying to get her mom's attention, now she had the attention of her step brother which made her very happy.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, Chris cupped Elena's face in his hands. Kissing her again, Chris moved his hips, as the tip of his head found her pussy. Chris's eyes meet his sisters once again, as he then pushed himself into her. Sliding his cock slowly, into her till it couldn't go any more. With himself deep in her Chris couldn't believe how nice warm and moist it was inside of his step sister. He felt it, it knew he just took her virginity. "A-Are you okay?" Chris asks, as he makes sure she was going to be fine.

'' I'm okay it hurt a little but not much.'' Elena said smiling she'd always had a very high pain tolerance, once he had taken her virginity she started to thrust her hips against his. She knew he had on a condom, it was disappointing but it was a lot better then having to deal with her mother. It felt really good, she was enjoying every second of it just knowing that her step brother was interested made her very happy. She could see herself spending a lot more time with him, after awhile she would be okay with no condom but it would be once they were a little older or maybe after they eloped or got married.

With Elena trusting her hips against his, as he trusted into her this allowed for a deeper harder slightly faster fuck. Which he was fine with, Chris grabbed his step sisters breasts and held them, as he kissed her neck. His light moans muffled into her neck. Chris never thought much about the future, but most likely would not mind going off with his step sister. Their relationship took off faster then the Enterprise at warp 9. Chris couldn't feel how wet Elena was inside, but he could feel her warmth it was a damn good feeling. As he started to trust a bit harder and faster now into his step sister.

Elena moaned as she thrusted her hips against his, every inch of her body tingled from the pleasure. She felt completely amazing, despite the lack of pleasurable friction due to the condom she felt really good. Her climax was building up, her breathing was erratic she could let go at any second but she would hold back until he felt he needed to slide out even with the condom. She knew how stuff worked, she knew that if he released inside of the condom it could possibly break. Part of her wanted it to break, part of her knew the outcome of it breaking would lead to her mother punishing her severely. She chewed on her lower lip as she dug her nails into the pillow behind her, tried her hardest to hold on because she really wanted to release but she wanted him go let go first.

"Ele, feel free to scratch my back, I won't mind" Chris moaned, as he fucked his sister on the guest bed. Even with the condom on, he knew his sister was ever close to orgasm, partly cause this was her first time, it was expected he guess. Trusting his hips more into her, his cock throbbed, he knew there was a chance nothing could happen even with out a condom on, but the feeling was changed. Maybe one day they will do it with out protection. For now Chris focused on his sister, as he grabs her breasts, tighter and digs his nails into her breasts, clearly will be leaving marks on her chest. He was going to make Elena his, Chris wondered if she would be fine with that.

Elena moaned as she chewed on her lower lip, she wrapped her arms around his neck then started to run her nails up and down his back. Her nails weren't to long but they were long enough, as her climax continued to build up it was obvious she would explode soon but she wanted to hold out because she wanted him to release 1st. She figured if the first round was good they could go a second time, try it without a condom cause she had a good feeling that nothing would happen until it was supposed to. Feeling his nails dig into a breast she winced a little but smiled none the less because she knew he just wanted to make her his, she didn't have a problem with that at all because the scratches she was leaving on his back marked him as hers so nobody else could have him.

His hands tightly on her breasts, Chris leant over and kissed Elena on her neck. "Ah yes ha I am going to cum...though guess I don't have to tell you haha" Chris half spoke half laughed and had groaned. As his hips worked with his step sisters, allowing him to continue to get his cock deep into her. Wrapped up, his throbbing cock began to cum. The condom doing its job, kept the sperm inside the condom. Chris continues to gently but deeply still fuck his sister. Waiting ti she came as well but he was sure she would come soon

Elena couldn't hold back any longer she arched her back, tilted her head as she let go of her very first climax. She smiled, looked into her step brothers eyes as her heart raced, her breathing slowed slightly. Her body was glistening with beads of sweat, she knew she was no longer a virgin due to the small surge of pain she'd felt earlier when they started. " I love Christopher. Not like a sister though." She said smiling as she sat up a little, leaned forward so she could kiss him meaning the words that had left her mouth.

Feeling her orgasm was a great feeling her body tensing up. As she did Chris watched her body relax, tired, and sweaty he smiles down to her till she leans up. Elena stated that she loved him, and planted a kiss on his lips, not hesitating Chris cupped her face and kissed her back. As they broke their kiss he smiled. "And I love Elena too" and slowly pulled out, the condom still on, his cock in limbo of being slightly hard, yet not soft. He sat back and smiled looking to Elena, the rules they broke, it was fun exhilarating even.

Elena smiled when she heard him say he loved her to, she didn't really care about the rules besides when their patents returned they would act like nothing had changed. She couldn't believe she just had sex with her step brother, she would never tell a soul as long as she lived. Her stomach growled, she giggled as she chewed on her lip remembering she had avoided breakfast so she was starving but didn't know what she wanted.

Trying hard bit to laugh, Chris failed and laughed as Elena's stomach growled. "I gues it is lunch time Huh? Lets clean up and get something to eat" Chris sat up and pulled the condom off, soaked and sore he walked to the washroom to shower quickly. His mind racing, he would have never guessed that had happen would happen. Though he was very happy about it, this was the start of a awesome relationship with his step sister. Washing his hair now, he looked up to the ceiling and began to ponder their next adventurr

" Yeah I guess so, I don't really cook. So take out? " Elena asked biting her lip, smiling she was so happy she was floating on cloud nine. All her life she'd dreamt about adventures like what had just happened, she dreamed of the day when they didn't have to worry about protection. She climbed off the bed, opened the bathroom door then closed it. " Mind if I join you? " She asked still chewing in her lip, she hoped he didn't mind.

Turning Chris smiled and opened his arms. "I was hopping you would be joining me, dear Elena my sister. Come you can wash my back, I can wash yours" Chris smiled, his body soaked he stood there luffa in his right hand, soapy and ready. Chris had been hoping she would join, thus why he waited a bit. His eyes feel onto Elena's body, her naked body was amazing. His eyes all over her, he smiled warmly as he offered his left hand to help her in. As she took it (I assume you will joing) Chris pulled his sister into him. Their naked bodies pressed into each other Chris kisses Elena before handing her his luffa.

Elena took the lufa from him, smiled as she looked into his eyes. " turn around. " She said holding it in her hand, she had never imagined she would taking a shower with him. Her heart was still racing, she had butterflies in her stomach. She was in love, she knew it because she had never felt the way she did about anyone. All she could see when she looked into his eyes was her future with him, she knew her feelings would never change.

Turning he spread apart his legs, and arms making it easier for Elena to wash his back. He stood there in the shower enjoying his sister washing his back. He could and would get used to this very quickly, it was very nice. Who could have forseen this happening so quickly, Chris waited till he was asked, and he would turn for her when needed. So she could wash his chest, and stuff.

((Post was edited so read carefully))

Elena continued to wash his back, when he turned around she smiled looking into his eyes as she stole a kiss. She broke the kiss, started to wash his chest as well as his manly area wanting to make sure he got all clean. Once she was dun she ran the cloth under the water, handed it to him so he could return the favor by washing her the same way she had washed him. She had never imagined herself falling for her step brother especially since until a few hours ago she basically hated his guts, thought her mother was an idiot for marrying his father. Now she couldn't imagine living without him, she really hoped things worked out long term even if they would have to pretend like they still hated each other around their parents.

Accepting the clothe from his step sister, he wasn't sure what was to come in their future and didn't care what happened, they would work it out. Lathering up the cloth Chris washes his sister, starting on her arms, then moved to her legs. "You have a very nice well tonned body sis...." Chris said standing up, he kisses her this time, breaking the kiss the turn her around. To wash her back, as he does he hums a tune, which he didn't know the name too. Just a thing he hummed a she bends and washes her ass briefly. Standing he tuna Elena around once more, all was left was her stomach and chest. Which he saved for last on purpose, washing the belly of his sister he makes his way to her breasts. Which now he half fondled and half washed, as he kisses her again. Moaning into the kiss he continues

Elena moaned, slides her tongue along the edge of his lower lip. She was begging for an entrance as she reached down, started to stroke him. They were all alone it didn't matter what they did in that time, she could spend all day in the shower with him. '' Can I sleep with you tonight? I'd love to cuddle with you.'' She said as she smiled into the kiss, figured he wouldn't say no but she figured she would ask anyways. Every moment she spent with him from now until their parents got home would be the best moments of her life, she wanted nothing more then for him to someday be her life partner. This was all new to her but she didn't care if it was right or wrong she was in love, that would never change no matter what.

Moaning softly as Elena strokes his cock Chris opens his lips letting his step sisters tongue to come in, he runs his tongue along hers as she explores his mouth. Pulling away only for a second to answer her question which she didn't have to ask "of course I would have it no way...your room or mine?" He asked back . His hands still fondled the breasts of her, as they kissed under the shower, water splashing over them into the drain their DNA flowing through the pipes.

'' Doesn't really matter.'' Elena said as she smiled, kissed him again sliding her hand along his cock as she rubbed his balls with the other one. She never imagined herself falling in love so quickly, she could never ask for a better boyfriend. It was love at first sight, they had so much in common with each other that things just fell into place. She let her tongue dance against his as she moaned into the kiss loving his gentle touch, being with him she wasn't afraid of anything she just wanted to be with him the entire time their parents were gone.

Back
Top Bottom