Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Family (Myself, Manada )

Watching her sister catch the ball, Chris couldn't help as his eyes feel to her body, admiring her form and shape. Though it didn't last long, for the ball was thrown back to him. Missing the ball, Chris waddles over to the ball and picks it up, looking up at the sun. He could not stay out for too long, he would burn, and didn't like the idea of that. Though he knew he should not stay out for a long time, he didn't want to ruin what had now started of their relationship. Throwing the ball back, Chris watched Elena get it, and the thoughts ran across his mind, she was attractive, and they weren't exactly related. What if things moved progressively, Chris assumed it would be up to her. But how to bring it up in a conversation would be hard to do. With a light sigh, and a smile, he begans to focus on what was on hand, being he was playing with his sister, throwing the ball.

Elena caught the ball once again, set it on the deck of the pool then walked over to him. She wanted to throw it back to him but she had other things in mind, she climbed up out of the pool giving him a really nice view of her ass. Lucky for the both of them they had a pool, a hot tub so she chewed on her lip then looked back at him. '' You coming Handsome? '' She asked she didn't compliment people unless she was attracted to them, she was certainly attracted to her step brother. But she would never verbally admit that she was attracted to him, she would never make the first move because she believed that was a guy's job. The brunette loved living in a big house, finally having someone she could share her interests with that didn't judge her. She was sure they would have more in common then just video games sooner or later, she had a lot of band t-shirts she just hesitated to wear them unless she was going to bed.

Watching Elena move out of the tub, it was almost like she gave him such a great view. When called handsome Chris blushed lightly, and glanced away, with a smile Chris moved though the waters. "What follow a beautiful lady like you? how can I not" Chris said, not feeling in anyways odded out by what came out of his mouth, it just did. He never thought of what to say, he would often just speak his mind. Once he got out of the pool, he noticed that he had gotten hard, there were reasons for that. So he kinda tried not to notice it to much, as he wondered where they were off too. "So what is next then? hot tub?" He asked as he looked towards their hot tub, under the trees a bit, so it was kinda shaded. More private then the pool, the hot tub was often his favourite spot to sit and relax.

'' Of course dear brother.'' Elena said as she smiled, looked back at him she didn't look down at his shorts but she had a feeling she'd aroused him. She walked over to the hot tub, climbed up the stairs then sat down against the wall letting the warm water flow around her. Elena liked to flirt every once in awhile but she didn't do it very often she was more of the quiet type, avoided hooking up with guys she didn't know even if they did go to her school she knew they only wanted one thing. She leaned back against the hot tub, closed her eyes just enjoying the warm water as it washed over her muscles. She had a feeling that once they discovered how much they really had in a common that something would spark, she was thinking about making the first move but she was really nervous about it cause they hadn't lived together very long.

Chris watched as Elena moved into the hot tub, he was slower for a reason as to admire her. Once she was in Chris walked into the tub quickly in part to hide his bonner, in part to get back into the water. He sat across from her, as he sat down, the hot water envelopes over his body. "Say, El, does a lady like you have a boyfriend?" Chris asked, as his head began to throb as he asked that, he surprised himself as he did so. He closed his eyes, and looked up, kinda waiting for a answer.

" No I don't. Does a guy like you have a girlfriend? " Elena askd as she smiled, she figured if he asked her she would ask him. She smiled as she took her hair out of he rubber band, placed it on her wrist as she fluffed her hair to give it some wave. It didn't matter if he answered right away or not she just knew she had the right since he had asked her first, she was just enjoying herself. She didn't have very many friends, the ones she did have had boyfriends or girlfriends cause she had a few guy friends but none she really hung out wih.

"Haha" Chris smiled as he glanced to Elena looking down, Chris ran his hands through the water. "No, I don't, never had one, I am not that popular, or well liked, I am not good with women really." Chris finished as he shimmied in the hot tub sinking a bit more, he watched the water bubble, around his body, as he looked over and watched it bubble around his sister's body. A few minutes in, Chris stretched, and closed his eyes, leaning his head back. He didn't think he would get close to his sister, let alone end up now physically attracted to her. Though doesn't help she pretty much likes everything he does, in an un canny way he wondered if they were meant to meet up, now curious to what else they shared.

'' So what kind of music do you like? '' Elena asked as she smiled glad he didn't have a girlfriend, she was starting to think that maybe their parents meeting then getting married was fate. She was still mad at her mom cause she didn't think she missed her dad as much as she did but as long as her mom was happy that was all that mattered, so far they shared a love for video games. The brunette wondered what else they had in common, she chewed on her lip in a flirtatious way as she looked into his eyes placing a strand of hair behind her ear. She was finding herself very attracted to her brother physically, emotionally so it was a good thing they weren't actually related because that would be illegal as well as forbidden.

"Music?" Chris looks to Elena as he thinks briefly, umming slightly Chris shifts a bit, before giving a answer. "I don't overly have a favourite type of music or band, if I like a song I just do, but I definitely don't like rap" Chris said, as he blushed lightly, as he half got up, and he moved himself sitting beside his sister. They were closer but there was still plenty of space in between the two of them. "How about you?" Chris asks, back as he now sits down comfortably looking to Elena.

'' I hate rap, I like a lot of different bands. later I'll show you some of my concert t-shirts, we can listen to a few cds.'' Elena said as she smiled, realized that he was sitting next to her. She chewed on her lower lip then took a deep breath, placed her hand on the side of his cheek as she looked into his eyes. Moving closer she closed the space between them, pressed her lips against his letting it linger a little she pulled back then waited for his reaction. She hoped she hadn't over stepped her bounds as his step sister, she knew it was still to early for anything to really develop but she was willing to give it a shot. Despite her issues with her mom she felt like she could really confide in Chris, she was already falling for him hard. She wanted him to be her 1st, she wanted him to be the one she told all her secrets to something about him interested her so she wanted all of him.

Chris closed his eyes, as he listened to Elena talk. Only to open his eyes as he felt her hand upon his cheek. Looking at Elena his step sister their eyes met. Chris blushed lightly but was unable to move, as she moved closer Chris sat there and watched then feeling her lips upon his. He enjoyed this feeling, as Elena pulled away Chris looked, his face red she was waiting for a response. "I...I...well te-you beat me to...I I wasn't quiet expecting that....I-it was a lovely surprise...I wanted to give you that first though...haha" Chris smiled, as he then gently placed his hands in her shoulders, and pulled his sister back to kiss her back, like Elena's kiss he left his lips on hers for a bit before pulling away slowly

Elena was being bold by making the first move, when he said he planned on doing it first she felt bad for beating him to it. When he kissed her back her heart skipped a beat, her stomach fluttered then when he pulled away her face was red as well. She chewed on her lower lip, wrapped her arms around his neck then kissed him again this time there was more passion to it. This time she didn't pull away she just lifted herself into his lap, continued to kiss him as she slid her tongue along his lower lip as it begged for entrance. She had a feeling it was the beginning of a wonderful thing, she wouldn't tell a soul it would be there little secret.

Before Chris really knew it, his sister now on his lap. Her arms around his neck, his around her waist. As he began to meet her kisses, before he felt her tongue ask for permission to enter. Chris smiled his heart racing, he gently opened his mouth, allowing her tongue access to enter. Stomach now in knots, his face blushing a bit, Chris worked with Elena as their tongues kinda wrestled with each other.

Elena continued to kiss her brother as she rubbed his chest as her tongue danced with his, she wanted to break the kiss to kiss his neck but she was nervous, didn't really know how to go about it. She was falling harder for him as she kissed him, all of her senses shut themselves off because she wasn't thinking straight anymore. It was obvious how much in love with her brother she was when she kissed him, she wanted it to be more then just kissing but the hot tub wasn't the place for that least she didn't think it was anyways.

Chris gently closed his mouth, his teeth gently held Elena's tongue. He then broke her kiss, to began kissing her neck, and collar bone, his hands moving all over her back, his nails scratching lightly. Still breathing heavy, like he ran a marathon Chris gently moved his sister over, and took her hand. "L-lets go this is not the right place" Chris said as he tugged lightly. His head and mind racing all normal senses seemed to not be working right, right then his mind began to fill with only one thing, that being his step sister.

Elena smiled, took his hand as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear. She knew exactly how he felt cause none of her senses seemed to be working right either, her head felt like a mass of confusion. Her heart was racing as she stepped out of the hot tub, all she could think about was him everything else was null in void. She wasn't overwhelmed, she wasn't upset she was excited. Elena was falling in love with someone she knew she shouldn't fall in love with but she couldn't help it, knowing he felt the same way she just wondered how long it would take before things got really intense cause obviously they were on there way down that path.

Chris lead Elena by her hand, it was a short walk back into their house. Shutting the door behind them, Chris turned Elena facing her. He gently raised his hands, cupping her face Chris kissed Elena lightly. Shifting closer to her, as he stood slightly over his sister, breaking the kiss, but leaving his head infront of her, his forehead against her. Chris smiled waiting for her reaction, he wanted Elena to act he liked reacting to her actions. Why? He didn't know, right then he didn't care what they did, how, where, or what ever. Right then Chris was a man filled with bliss and content, full of energy.

Elena smiled as she placed her hand on his chest, looked around the house remembering they were alone. She chewed on her lower lip then wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him, looked into his eyes. Her hormones were in over drive, she was experiencing things she'd never felt before. Her emotions were a mess, her feelings for her brother were the only thing that lingered. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help herself, she knew that she wanted him no matter what it was all she could think about. He would be her 1st, she looked forward to him being her last as well.

Chris lowered his hands, holding his step sisters ass, he squeezed as he pressed his chest into hers. After a few great moments of making out, Chris moved his hands up, and slowly tugged on her bikini top strap, to allow it to fall. Chris then kisses Elena's neck, a few times. Breathing heavy and fast, his brain was unable to comprehend what was going on, he didn't mind this, he would accept this, if Elena would have it, he would be hers as she be his. His trunks now had a bulge as it grazed her inner thigh

Elena moaned as she watched his every move, as she felt his lips against her skin shivers ran up her spine. She looked down, smiled feeling the bulge against her inner thigh. Tilting her head back as she pulled her hair back giving him better access to her neck she untied her bikini top so he could take it off completely, of course she wasn't huge but she wasn't to small either she was just weight for someone her size. She wouldn't have it any other way, she had a feeling her moans would assure him of that besides she had just untied her bikini top so he could take it off which allowed him access to her entire upper body knowing the lower half would come much later.

Hearing Elena moan, Chris knew he was doing this right, as she leaned her head back her neck became more avliable to kiss, so he too that oportunity. Planting more and more kisses and gentle nips to her neck and collar bone, Chris managed to pull away her bikini top with out breaking his kisses. He cupped her breasts, they were a great size, just right. As he fondled her breasts gently a bit, he continued to kiss her neck. After a few moments he began kissing down, to her breasts, before he made it to her nipple, Chris kissed it gently before sucking it lightly. His hands free Chris took Elena's hands and guided her to take off his trunks

Elena moaned as she chewed on her lip, tangled her fingers in his hair as she closed her eyes. She felt like she was in paradise, she felt him guide her hand toward his trunks as she smiled. Placing her hands on the waist of his trunks she slid them down, opened her eyes with a seductive smile crossed her lips. She was very impressed, with his erection exposed to her she started to stroke him as she closed her eyes again knowing exactly where it would all lead. Lucky for them there was a bedroom downstairs that was never used, a comfortable couch in the living room so wherever they ended up was where they would do the dirty deed.

"L-lets go in the down stairs guest room, the queen bed is better then our doubles, or a couch" Chris said as he smiled, wrapping his arms around Elena. Chris lifted her up, so she could wrap her legs around him. His erection , hot, and now against her pussy, though the bikini bottom kept his penis out of her. Chris carried his step sister down the stairs, it was a short way to go, as Chris soon was down stairs. He gently let Elena down on the bed before he was on top of her kissing her lips again, gently, and more forcefully.

Elena moaned as she kissed him back, smiled she knew where things were going. She was a little nervous but it was her 1st time, nerves were expected. Of course she wanted to ask him if her had protection but she didn't want to ruin the moment. It was perfect right now she didn't feel anything but love for her brother, she had a really good feeling sparks would really fly. She was in love with him, she'd never been in love before she barely knew him but she was in love with him which is all that mattered. It didn't matter that he was her step brother, everything would be kept on the down low once their parents got back home or they would both be in hot water. But she didn't focus on all that she focused on the matter at hand, the present moment.

In the midst of kissing his step sister his brain waves actually worked, and instead of saying this may not be right, they reminded him that the guest room had a condom pack in the night drawer. His father was a hotel manager and had done the guest room like a hotel room, each room in his hotel had a condom, so did this one. Chris leaned over to the night drawer, and fumbled slightly till he pulled out a box of condoms. Chris sat on his knees, held the box up. "What do you think?" He asked as Chris looked to Elena, he was aware some people didn't care, right then he didn't overly care, they would work something out.

Back
Top Bottom