Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Family (Myself, Manada )

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Elena Rivera Wasn't happy that her mom was getting remarried, she knew her mom was lonely but it didn't seem like it'd been that long since her father died. When her mother had told her she was getting remarried she didn't say a word she just stared at her, then ran to her rooms in tears. She knew her dad would want her mom to be happy but it hadn't been long enough least she didn't think it had been, she wasn't amused. It'd been a few weeks since her mom remarried, Elena refused to leave her bedroom except for when she had things to do but most of the time she just stayed in her room. She didn't even talk to her new step brother, she didn't really think she wanted to but she'd learned that their parents would be going out of town for their honey moon.

'' Oh Great..'' Elena thought to herself when her mom told her that it was time they went on their honey moon, all she could imagine was her mom coming home after being off in where ever they were going, finding out she was pregnant or something. She shook her head as she cringed at the thought she didn't want any siblings she already had one why did she need more, this one wasn't even blood related besides until her mother remarried she was an only child.

Christopher had a boring school life, nothing much happened to him, till the day his father pulled him into the kitchen. He was then informed that he was going to get married to a woman who he had been seeing for a while, though it did not make him made he was rather shock. He went though the phase of ignoring his father, and did not talk to anyone. Even when they moved in together Chris didn't bother with his new mom, let alone her daughter who he barely saw. His new mother and his dad were going away for a bit, leaving the two teens alone in their house, almost complete strangers.

He didn't care if he had siblings, though he was the only child for a while. It was the day of their honeymoon and his father was packing up, his dad talked to him, as the mom spoke to her daughter. Basically asking the two of them not to kill each other, and to get along. "Sure dad, I will try, but we will see....enjoy your trip/" Chris said with not much full love towards his dad yet, though he loved his father he was still unhappy about the big chain of events. Moving and everything, with a sigh Chris walked to the living room and sat down, he fixed his dirty blonde medium length hair. Hearing his mom come down the stairs Chris glanced over and just said "Bye" nothing else really, he still did not talk to her. Yet he wondered if Elena would be coming out of her room.

Elena left her room but she had her headphones in her ears, was listening to music. She sat down over in the corner, opened her sketchpad she loved to draw. She didn't even realize her step brother was in the room, she was dressed as if she was going out but she was staying in waving good bye to her mom she faked a smile when she was told to be good then went back to her sketching. Elena wasn't normally all that quiet she was very outspoken, always voiced her opinion about something she didn't like but she was glad her mother was happy that was all that mattered to her. She sighed as she listened to her music, drew in her sketch pad just minding her own business she had no intentions of saying a word to her step brother but she had to admit he was attractive except she would never admit it. Elena had never been with anyone, she wanted to leave it that way because well she just wasn't ready for anymore drastic changes to her life.

Watching his sister come down the stairs, watching from the corner of his eyes, he watched his sister sit down. He definitely had to admit, she was a very attractive young woman. He had only been with someone once, but they broke it off almost right away. Sitting on the couch, Chris watched his sister draw. Their parents left, and they two of them where the only ones in the house, it was kinda creepy. The house seemed much larger now, with just the two of them. Sighing slightly Chris got up and walked over to Elena, "What are you drawing? I can't draw...I...I have tried but I don't have to patience to do so" Chris asked, and said at the same time. He figured he should at least try to get a bit of dialog going on between the two of them.

'' It's a dress.. The dress I want to wear when I get married, I'm designing it myself.'' Elena said as she showed him the sketch she was working on, just as she had told him it was in fact a dress. She'd been drawing since she was five, was addicted to it she would draw all night if she could. Normally if she couldn't sleep she would draw until her vision grew blurry, then she would attempt to sleep even if she did have to wake up early the next morning. She had several sketch pads filled with designs, this was like her tenth one she'd lost count cause she normally filled the pages quickly because her drawings weren't small. Hoping he didn't get the wrong idea when she said it was her wedding dress for when she got married she just placed a strand of hair behind her ear, continued to draw pretending like he wasn't even there.

((Sorry for being late I work over nights every weekend so RPing in weekends I don't do well))

Listening Chris had nothing to say, he knew it was kinda cliche that a lady would be planing her wedding dress for many years. "Well good luck, and it looks good so far" Chris complement as he sees she has him on ignore now. With a light sigh Chris turn his attention to the tv and began playing a video game. Legend of Zelda Orcarina of time. Playing it, Chris began to slowly ignore his sister now too, he doubt she was interested in games, most girls weren't. As he played, his mind wondered to his sister, she was rather pretty, this now bugged him to quiet a point. Trying to not think about it, Chris turned up the volume to his game to try to concentrate better

Elena continued to listen to her music, draw once she was finished she chewed on her lip, headed upstairs when she saw what he was playing. She put her sketchbook away, put her ipod on her nightstand then grabbed one of her favorite games. Walking back down stairs she handed him the game, sat down on the couch next to him. Chewing on her lower lip she placed a strand of hair behind her ear, just smiled cause she had a feeling she had just opened up some completely new possibilities to their relationship. She'd always been sort of a nerd but she didn't really look like one, she didn't really dress like one normally she just pretended to be really stupid. Part of her still resented her mother for getting remarried but if she could have a good relationship with her step brother then she was happy, she could see herself with him in a sexual way.

Focused on the game, Chris had not noticed Elena getting up, and eventually coming back down. Only being brought back to Earth as a game was thrown into his lap, slightly startled Chris looked down and saw the game. Super Smash Brothers brawl for the Wii, smiling Chris looked up to Elena in that moment his mind shifted gears and kinda turned his step sister into a woman in which Chris could pursue. Not wanting to get ahead of himself Chris got up and set up the system. Handing Elena the remote,and the numchuck that was optional, Chris say down and eventually spoke. "I-I wouldn't have thought you liked games like these, who is your favourite character? I use Link almost all the time" Chris added, as he smiled brightly. Turning his head, he moved his hair away from his eyes, and started up the game. Choiseing Link.

'' Actually I like them all.'' Elena said as she smiled, chose her character she loved the princess the best but she really liked them all. She placed a strand of hair behind her ear, smiled feeling really happy that she finally had something in common with her step brother. '' You'd be surprised with what I'm into, I actually have an entire box full of video games in my room. '' She was being honest with him, once she chose her character she hit the play button on her controller getting the feeling it was going to be a great weekend or whatever cause well their parents were going to be gone for awhile. The cool part was that they were both old enough to take care of themselves, there was money in a basket on the mantel of the fire place so they could order pizza or whatever they wanted to eat.

"Just a box, not bad, I has a full shelf of games, from when I was a kid, from the NES to the Wii. I got all my games" Chris said happily, as the game began to start up the match. "May the best brother win" Chris said turning once more smiling widely to his sister. The game counted down from three, and their match began.

It was a close one, both Chris and Elena were neck and neck, eventually turning it into Sudden Death as the timmer ran out. Now starting again with one life and 300% Damage done to them, it was anyone's game, even more so as the Bomb-oms began to fall from the sky.

((You can choice who wins))

Elena was trying her best to beat Chris but she didn't care if she won or lost, she took a hit from one of the Bomb-oms which caused her character to lose a life. The game was over for her, she didn't really care. She chewed on her lower lip, set the controller down as she moved closer to her step brother. '' Did I say a box? I meant several boxes, if you come upstairs with me I'll show you.'' Elena said as she stood up, smiled she did have like five or six boxes full of games upstairs in her room some of them a little older dated back to saga etc. She was also a comic book junkie, had every issue of every comic ever made but those were all in plastic coverings in a boxes hidden on the top shelf of her closet.

Chris's heart rate jumped a bit as his step sister moved a bit closer. She was quiet cute, and now she was a gammer girl too that was just awesome. "S-sure show me your collection then" Chris replied as he got up, brushed his clothes off and walked up the stairs and followed Elena into her room. It was not what he was expecting, though he didn't know what to expect, just not quiet this. As he was shown her games Chris watches in awe over the games she had collected. "My you got quiet a collection sis, after I will have to show you my collection." Chris said as they went though her boxes

'' You think my game collection is awesome wait until you see my favorite collection.'' Elena said as she stood on a chair, took down a very large box off the top shelf of her closet. She set it down then grabbed the second one, finally a third stepping down off the chair she took the lid off each box then let him explore how much of a geek she really was. '' I look forward to seeing your game collection.'' Elena said as she sat down on her bed, waited for his reaction to her comic book collection hoping he wouldn't think she was a major nerd she just had taste in things the popular kids at her school normally found lame. She wasn't popular, she didn't care she liked being who she was, if people didn't like her or her hobbies she could really care less.

Watching Elena get the three bins of what ever they were, Chris glanced around the room, in doing so his eyes feel upon his step sister. She was definitely attractive, as she moved away to allow Chris to look into the bins, he did so. "Oh my...comics? Really? Cool...not bad sis not bad at all, I must say, you have a kick ass collection. I wish I could fully appreciate these better....but I don't overly...know much about comic....care to enlighten me?" Chris asked looking down, over whelmed almost by the her amount of books she had. Never had he thought someone would have this much, this was going to be a fun filled weekend.

'' Yeah sure I'd love to enlighten you. First there's the entire Batman series, then you have super man wonder woman etc. Teen Titans Young justice, various other team comics such as X-men etc. Each one is in a plastic covering so the pages don't get bent, I haven't read them since I was ten.. They were my dads, when he died they were left to me. '' Elena said as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear, looked down at the floor she really missed her father. She held back her tears because she didn't want him to think she wasn't happy, even though she missed her biological father she was very happy she would just never be able to call his dad dad because she didn't want to replace her own father.

Listening, Chris began to feel guilty, but he knew the feeling. Once she was done Chris smiled lightly and looked to Elena, "I know the feeling, here lets go to my room I will show you my collections, I have a vast collections of movies and games, Star Trek and Miku stuff" Chris said standing up, brushing his clothes off, before he offered a hand to Elena to take. Not overly thinking about it, he waited smiling for her to take his hand.

Elena took his hand, stood up as she smiled a little. She held onto his hand, let him lead her to his room for some reason holding his hand felt really good. Despite what all her peers at school thought she was still a virgin , had never had a crush or even thought about a guy. She was into guys she just didn't really have the desire to be with one right now her life was good the way it was, having a boyfriend would only make things complicated. Admiring her brother she was glad the two of them could spend some one on one time together, get to know one another better. She would be a little more social since her mom, step dad were gone for a few weeks besides they didn't really have school anyways it was a holiday.

Gently leading Elena into his room, Chris opened his door, now excited to share his collection. Carol cabinets of Miku figures or Star Trek figures. A book shelf of movies, and games. All rather organized, Chris sat down on his bed. "Take a look, any question just ask I will tell you what ever you want to know" Chris stretched back, and sat up leaning on his arms. Chris watched Elena go though his things, smiling he was happy the first time in quiet some time.

Elena looked over his movies, his games. She smiled, she knew every single one of them because before her dad died he would always take her to his brother's house so she could play various games with her cousins. Then when he bought her her first video console she was ecstatic then her first video game, it just continued until he died . She was fifteen when he died, it broke her heart because the only person she felt like she could really talk to was gone. Taking a deep breath she reached down into her shirt, pulled out an oval shaped locket that had her father's nickname for her on the front then engraving on the back. She walked toward her brother's bed, opened up the locket inside was a picture of her with her father it had been the last thing he'd given her before he died. Elena didn't really get a long with her mom, it was possible cause her mom wasn't home as much as her dad.

Watching Elena, look at his stuff, she then approached him, showing him a locket. As she sat beside him, Chris leant over and placed a hand on her lap, not thinking about it, he pulled out his wallet, to show Elena his photo of him and his mother. It was an older photo, he was about 8 in this photo, and he lost his mother at the age of 13. He was always close to his mother, as Elena, his mother was home alot more then his dad was. Chris now say beside his sister, he leaned back, and looked up to the ceiling . "So what now, sis?....." Taking a minute to let it sink in that he finally called her that. "What should we do?"

Elena looked at the picture then handed it back to him she closed her locket, hid it under her shirt once again. Chewing on her lower lip she wondered what they could do, she was already finding her step brother very attractive. " Um.. We could go for a swim in the pool then order a pizza, watch a movie." She said shrugging she'd already thought about going for a swim, her suit was under her clothes. It was a light pink two piece that accentuated her curves, she hoped he liked her idea cause she had nothing else idea wise obviously.

Sliding his wallet back into his pocket, Chris smiled "Well seems like today you got the whole day planed out, so why not. I will meet you in our pool" Chris said as he smiled brightly. His sister was very attractive, even in her regular clothes, he could tell she had some killer curves to her. Getting up first, Chris went to his dresser and began rummaging for swimming trunks. Standing he watched as Elena left his room, Chris's eyes fell to her body, as he watched her walk out. Once she left Chris got undressed, looking down his body was in healthy shape, but he wasn't quiet buff. Just well built, but beyond his stomach Chris could see that he was hard. Laughing slightly he sighed to himself, and did what all guys did, he gently played with himself. Nothing to get off, just cause it felt nice, and after a bit, he calmed down, Chris threw on his swim trunks, being blue with silver trim. Once that was done, Chris began making his way to the swimming, pool, his mind wondering what his sister had on.

Elena loved the water, she loved having a pool. She stood on the edge where the deep opened was getting ready to dive in, pulled her pony tale tighter. Her bashing suit was a light pink two piece, without hesitation she leaned forward with her arms in front of her, dove into he water. After a few seconds she rose to the surface, smiled as she pushed her hair out of her face pulling her pony tale tighter. The way her bathing suit was made it enhanced what she had on top which was small compared to other girls her age.

Chris got downstairs and outside hair to watch Elena dive, her form was amazing. Chris got closer to the pool, as she popped up from under the water. "I do believe this is our first time in the pool at the same tine" Chris said, as he hopped into the pool. Submerging himself underwater, Chris waited before comming up. He loved the water , though not a good swimmer he could at least do a lap. Half swimming around Chris swam around Elena, his circles were shitty but it was all he could do. As he did his tiny laps around his step sister he could help but look at her bathing suit and body. Impressed with how she looked Chris swam to the shallow end to pick up a medium beach ball, he turned and tossed it lightly to Elena. "Here catch"

Elena caught the ball as she smiled she had to admit he was right it was the first time they'd been in the pool at the same time since when her mom married his dad, they moved in she didn't really like the idea of sharing the pool. She tossed the beach ball back to him, waited for him to toss it back to her she could really enjoy herself. Of course she was admiring what he had to offer, she chewed on her lower lip she was so happy she wanted to see what else he had to offer but right now she wasn't really sure she wanted to explore what a relationship with her step brother would be like. Elena loved the feeling of the sun hitting her skin, she didn't really worry about sun screen cause she'd never burnt in her life she always tanned instantly.

Back
Top Bottom