Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1st request thread (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xocubanaxo

Meteorite
((Hello All! I am going to be trying to come back to RP. YAY! I am still pretty busy and not on my computer a ton, but will of course try to post at least once a day. But anyways, a heads up if anyone is interested in RP that is, that I am going on a vacation the end of December 2013, so well yeah obviously wont be on at that time. But all in all, I am going to do my best to get back into RPing! ))

Hello and welcome to my request thread!!

First off, let me say that I am always up for trying new things, have something your dying to try, ask please! It won't hurt to try. However I do love being the submissive one in a RP, but have tried being the more dominate one as well and it worked out pretty well. So I can of course try either, just depends on what you want. Of course if it doesn't work as well as you wanted, well I totally understand.

I am pretty easy going when it comes to RP. I try to get back to people as soon as I can, sometimes life gets crazy though. And I will apologize if I get caught up with other things. I do try my best to tell people ahead of time as well... and if I don't.. again, sorry!

Anyways... I am beginning to ramble on :p

Most importantly... Please let me know when you get bored.. don't just up and leave.. that really annoys me. As for where I like to play... PM, Email, Google Docs. I can do thread too, I just like it more private. :) I have done a lot of Modern day setting RP's. Which I absolutely love to death. But I do like out of the norm RP's as well. I really love Mythical things and Legends..it is my favorite thing in the world. :D

At the moment I do not have any plots... but here is a list of things I like. Oh... Bold is for me, fyi. Enjoy and please feel free to PM me.

Setting
-Modern
-Futuristic
-Medieval
-18th Century
-19th Century

General Pairings
-Brother/Sister
-Daddy/Daughter
-Vampire/Human (Can be either)
-Human/Mermaid
-Shape shifter/Human (Can do either)
-Shape shifter/Vampire (Can do either)
-Carpathian/Human (if you don't know what this is.. just ask :) )
-Human/Human
-Knight/Princess
-Human/Neko (Can do either)
-Master/Slave

Here is a link to a K-list of mine..
http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=2769

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom