Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So what kind of pet do you have?

I shall post pictures of my cute kittens :3

The brown and black one I got last summer when my boyfriend was supposed to get his 3 months old black and white Husky female, which didn't stay after all because she was too noisy for the neighborhood :/ His name's Padawan, there's a short story behind it.. we usually call him Paddy.
The black and white one I found in the streets. My boyfriend likes tuxedo cats so he kept it as I already had mine, and vet-wise when they're young it's pretty expensive ^^'' His name's Maestro.

Here are the best pics I found:

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

Vespers said:
I shall post pictures of my cute kittens :3

The brown and black one I got last summer when my boyfriend was supposed to get his 3 months old black and white Husky female, which didn't stay after all because she was too noisy for the neighborhood :/ His name's Padawan, there's a short story behind it.. we usually call him Paddy.
The black and white one I found in the streets. My boyfriend likes tuxedo cats so he kept it as I already had mine, and vet-wise when they're young it's pretty expensive ^^'' His name's Maestro.

Here are the best pics I found:

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

I love white huskies!!!

But your kitties are totally freaking cute. <3

I shall post pics ^^ I might have 1 or 2 of her :3 she was really cute. We'll have another husky, one day! ò.ó

Thank you Lace! :3 =^.^= <3 I love them, they're adorable in everything they do, even when they don't behave X3

These are my bookends, Sugar & Spice. I rescued them from work when they were very young. They were born in the greenhouse section of a Home Depot. There had been a mouse problem for awhile in the garden area of the store due to the pallets of seed, and one day a stray cat settled her tush in as well. This was fine and nobody said anything because yay, a kitty cat at work! and it also took care of the mouse problem. But when this cat gave birth management didn't want the cat situation getting out of control. That, and there wasn't enough food for them to go around, so I took these two home with me.

They were pretty malnourished and had to be fed a nutrient milk with a dropper for awhile. Because of this their growth was stunted and they only grew to about half the size of an adult cat. So it's like an adult kitten size. It's cute as hell.

0210080712.jpg
downsized950302001100.jpg

Sugs got sick and passed away awhile ago, sadly. She was such a cool cat. In these pictures she's napping on some towels in the bathroom closet, being all ohai, i'm too cute, ur not gonna smack me away n i knos. I used to have to hide things she wanted to play with pretty thoroughly. It got to the point where she learned to open the dining room closet by biting down on the wooden lattice and pulling the door open. o.o After that I gave up. I'd just put stuff she wanted in there on purpose, because it was too cute to watch. Also, when she'd purr, which was her default state, you could hear it from two rooms away.

0210080711a.jpg

Spice is her polar opposite. Sugar I could pick up and put on my shoulders and she'd do her best to balance, riding me all throughout the house. Spice wants nothing to do with being picked up, period. You can pet her. She'll dance on your keyboard if you're not giving her attention. She'll play if you get some toys out. But she does not like being held. It's humorous; she's learned there are a few spots in the house where you can pet her but not lift her, like if we're on the first floor she'll run halfway up the stairs and want me to pet her through the banister, where she is safe!

downsized951005091100.jpg
0306001743a.jpg

Meow-Meow The Cat, also known as Pretty Kitty Meow-Meow, Pretty Princess Meow-Meow, Princess Meow-Meow, pussy cat, my familiar, M&M, or just simply Meow-Meow. We took in a stray when I was younger that turned out to be pregnant. I got to watch her be born, about fifteen years ago, got to keep her and name her. She follows me around the house. When I go to the bathroom she paws at the door and gives the saddest merows, as if she's terrified she'll never see me again. If I sit down on the couch she plops into my lap in ten seconds or less, claiming it. Any woman who wants to be a part of my life has to be willing to share me with my girl, as she's pretty insistent that I'm her human.

0328071407a.jpg
MeowMeow.jpg

xWickedBlackLace said:
Jaijin said:
I LOVE THEM.

I have two red eye tree frogs. <3<3

Thank you! You're sweet. My friend moved away from California and I agreed to take her Fired Bellied Toad. Then, I thought it looked lonely. So I bought a second. Once you get used to feeding them cockroaches and little worms, they're pretty damn cute.

Let's see...

I've got three cats. Technically, they are all mine, but in another slightly-more-accurate way, Skitten (the oldest) belongs to my older brother. She's a good cat, very laid-back and sort of likes everyone. She's amazingly tolerant of the dog. Whenever he goes on a walk, Skitten follows. The name isn't a pokemon reference. It's a contraction of Small Kitten. Sometimes she goes by Skitty.

Lil'y is next up, at seven or so years old. She's very definitely my cat. No matter what, she's still somewhat terrified that someone else will eat her or something. But, once she likes someone, she's a very affectionate lap cat. She's the best hunter of the trio and is part Siamese. This means she yells. Often. I have a theory that she doesn't actually hunt, per say, but rather uses her voice as a sonic weapon against rodents and small animals.

Kaylee is the youngest at two, but she is the fattest. She's 21 pounds now and shows no signs of stopping. It's not muscle. It's not baby fat. It's just fat. By far, she is the dumbest of the cats; she once managed to tie herself to a chair while playing with a bit of string. She got outside once and got lost in the garage for two nights. The garage, btw, is about... oh, thirty feet from the front door. Yeah... needless to say, she's not allowed outside on her own. But she's a sweet cat. Loves everyone, especially Lil'y (who rather despises Kaylee).

There's the family dog, a ten-year-old sack of diseases also-known-as-a-Dalmatian. Sheds everywhere and catches health problems more often than he catches a frisbee. He's allergic to wheat, flour, grass, fleas, ticks, and he can't eat beef. Damn dog eats better than anyone else in the house, since he has to have home-cooked meals. But, he's very sweet. He adores the cats, which rather makes up for the fact that he's dumber than a bag of hammers. Whenever he's sick (often), Skitten sleeps next to him. It's officially the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Then we move onto the rodents... I usually keep mice or rats. Currently, I've got two rats (Blitz and Blaze), who are my darling little girls. Alright, so Blitz bites. She's got a nasty little temper, but she doesn't really mean it. They're both very bright, for rats, and like to run in little agility courses.

There's also V. I don't know if he's a he or a her. I've never asked and I imagine that Vole is a difficult language to speak. See, last summer, one of the cats dragged in this tiny little rodent. Voles are sort of... well... they're like a cross between a hamster and a mouse. Very cute. V was roughly three weeks old at the time and had a broken leg. Releasing him isn't really an option since he's fairly tame now. He's an interesting little critter, though.

And there's Algorithm, the alligator lizard. He's another cat victim, although in his case he just lost his tail.

This is my cat, Posie.

100_0819.jpg

"Open the cupboard! This recipe calls for some Posie!"

100_0811-1.jpg

This is a game we play with the paper bag. While she's hiding in there, I put my hand in front of the opening and wiggle my fingers and she swipes her paw out at me.

100_0815.jpg

My calico kitten, Spice. I am not sure if Cthulhu is devouring her here or if she has instead conquered Cthulhu, and is wearing it as a hat.

14vjul2.jpg

A staffordshire bull terrier puppy
a cat
a leopard gecko
2 cali king snakes
4 giant millipedes and about 6 african land snails.

Three cats and 1 dog between households.

Wolverine - Siamese kitten that my boyfriend got me for my 19th birthday.
Lucy - Black and white american long hair that my dad bought me for christmas when I was 10.
Frankie - Black and white american short hair that my dad rescued.
Mister - Frug that I don't like but am stuck taking care of for my sister.

38925_455739121347_655426347_6739809_4745475_n.jpg

My sweet kitten!

One cat that I took in because a friend's female cat got out and got knocked up. As far as I know, he's the only one still alive from his litter.

Name: Loki
Sex: Male
Looks: kinda like he's wearing clothing. His underside is pure white, his hide legs are half white, and the tips of his front paws, the digits, are white. The rest is grey. Reminds me of someone wearing a coat with white boots and those fingerless gloves.

The king of the house...the hyperactive beagle, Dudley Puppy! He even has his own facebook...thats how badass he is. He is still in his puppy stages, so you know all he wants to do is play. We got him from a shelter and rescued him. He was about a day away from being euthanized. Because he was in a cage for most of his life, he hates cages and we couldn't cage train him. Fortunately, we got the potty training thing down pretty well now. :]

Also, just a note...if you want to buy a dog (or any sort of animal) you should always check your local shelters first. There are many good dogs out there who need good homes! My brothers girlfriend works dog rescue and thats how we got this little bundle of joy. :D

63220_174887972543762_100000676829219_421459_2340940_n.jpg

63220_174887982543761_100000676829219_421462_243502_n.jpg

63220_174887985877094_100000676829219_421463_2413668_n.jpg

134437_174889242543635_100000676829219_421477_4920959_o.jpg

162875_174888635877029_100000676829219_421469_2890512_n.jpg

162875_174888642543695_100000676829219_421471_831002_n.jpg

162875_174888645877028_100000676829219_421472_1193662_n.jpg

184359_191366454229247_100000676829219_518757_3826590_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom