Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So what kind of pet do you have?

Aww, this thread is so disappointing. I was really hoping for photos of pretty little fluffy things.

My parents hate animals, so I've never had anything, but as soon as I get my own place (which should be soon) I am getting some love birds. <3

Well, having some at first, then seeing how it goes. <3 I think they're just so cute, and I've always wanted birds. I love how noisy they can be too. xD

Love birds aren't too bad noise wise. The macaws and conures tend to be on the louder end of the spectrum.
I find them absolutely adorable. They've got a great demeanor generally. I used to breed birds so if you have any questions let me know.

Ah, that's awesome. <3 I doubt I will be getting my own place for another half a year, but the offer is appreciated! (need to finish my degree first, and here I am not allowed pets.)

They really are adorable, I always visit the petshop when I go past it to look at them. ^^

My little cow...

100_0323.png

Harlequin Great Dane. Technically mine, but lives with my parents at the moment because of space.

PADAN I LOVE YOUR RIDING DOGGIE!
Dub has been bugging me for and I quote "a marmaduke dog".
Is your cow hyper and run through walls?

AkumaTsuki said:
PADAN I LOVE YOUR RIDING DOGGIE!
Dub has been bugging me for and I quote "a marmaduke dog".
Is your cow hyper and run through walls?
lol. No, she's pretty laid back and frigging sweet as pie. Like any dog, she'll get rowdy if you rile her up, but regularly she's just gentle and calm.

missedstations said:
Aww, this thread is so disappointing. I was really hoping for photos of pretty little fluffy things.

My parents hate animals, so I've never had anything, but as soon as I get my own place (which should be soon) I am getting some love birds. <3

Fine, fine. I have pictures of everyone but Cleric right now...

EinsteinandPepe.jpg

Einstein taking Pepe for a walk :3

cheese.jpg

Cheese Kittle

Cracker.jpg

Cracker Kittle

Sumire.jpg

Sumire Kittle; but she's gotten quite bigger since then :3

Ashe.jpg

Ashe

Shadow.jpg

Shadow

Pigpig.jpg

Pigpig sporting some sweet [build-a-bear] shades~

pirate.jpg

Pirate

Ninja.jpg

Ninja

I'll get a picture of Cleric as soon as she's more awake :3

A friend of mine got a new camera and wanted to try it out so he came over and used my dog as a guinea pig.

DSC_13746.jpg

Would small children be considered pets? I kid, I kid. Currently we have four cats and about eight fish.

Back in the day, when there were about five kids in my mother's home-run daycare (hence the small children quip) we had four cats, a dog, three rabbits, two birds, a guinea pig, and the fish.

I have two dogs Rozey & Gracie I think everyone has seen the pictures of them but if not here they are..

Rozey she will be 8 or 9 months the 9th of this month

2v9qg5f.jpg

Gracie she will be I think 4 this fall

14tn4oo.jpg

Both English Springer Spaniels and Gracie was born on a river and doesn't like water, just introduced Rozey to our kiddie pool and she loved the water.

l_c7ba5e875fac49a09c192a8e25d310de.jpg

Mah baby. x3 She was meowing and pawing at me when I took this picture.

l_e052cabebfa6403d8b2e997a09de2327.jpg

Gandalf, Alex, and Panda.

l_5d28c98afad3463bb7eb7fa11c975d8f.jpg

Loki, our ten pound kitten. D;

I'm debating how many of my pets to list here.....

I've had numerous ones over the years.

Atm i only have one dog, three if you want to count the two that stayed with dad when my parents separated.

The one mom and i have living with us is named Rebel. He's a Black Lab/German Shepherd mix, with some hound in him we think. We got him from the humane society when he was three or four months

The two i have with dad are one's we picked up off the street as pups. Smokey we got after a house fire, hence his name-everything we had was smokey. Picked him up after mom ran over him with her car. We're pretty sure he's a Black Lab/Collie mix, but can't prove anything

Patches mom found in the parking lot at her job when she was only a few weeks old. We think she's pure Border Collie, but we can't prove it. certainly looks and acts the part though.

Lace's "puppies"

15544_362069525396_563450396_9961326_108395_n.jpg

Sybil, My Peruvian boa constrictor.

9216_314431670396_563450396_9303854_3636543_n.jpg

Azazael "Izzy" my baby guyana red tailed boa.

15544_340464225396_563450396_9700443_4529168_n.jpg

Izzy wanted to decorate the christmas tree last year. =3

20977_468528840396_563450396_10838797_3668937_n.jpg

My leopard gecko. <3

17577_440734760396_563450396_10644589_7872216_n.jpg

Peach throat monitor, Danger.

Not fluffy, but i hope you like them!

Back
Top Bottom