Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So what kind of pet do you have?

Cygnas Kain

Planetoid
I tried searching the forums for this and found everything but 'actual' pets (as in animals). So if this question has already been asked elsewhere, I apologize.

They say you can learn a lot about an individual based upon what kind of pet(s) they have. Whether just in the household, or they actually own. So I ask you, what kind of pet do you have?

I myself have a Beagle, picked him up from the pound when he was still just a pup.

I had a pit bull named Brooklyn for the past 10 years. He technically belonged to older brother. He lives with him now.
If a dog could be retarded, Brook would be lol. Hes goofy as hell, and loved to go on walks.

My first dog though was a Basset Hound named Sabastian. Im getting another when I get the chance and time.

I have two dogs, one of which is the mother of the the other. We got them from the humane society, both dogs were taken from homes where they were physically abused. It's take a few years to get them not to cower and tuck their tails when we approach them but they've really opened up to us with time.

The mother is Annie, and she's a Blue-tick Hound and Beagle mix. Her daughter, Maggie, is a Blue-tick/Beagle/Chocolate Lab mix (might as well say a mutt at that point I think.)

They're out door dogs and now that they feel comfortable with us are a great deal of fun. Unfortunately they still get scared of me if I'm standing up when I approach them. :(

I can't have pets in my dorm room. :(

But at home I have a beagle/doxen mix, his name is Frisbee. I also have two cats, and my brother has a ferret.

I love animals. <3

I have a four year old black cat named Ninja. She's a sexy ninja.

I also have a 15-16 year-old cat named Bunny. She's a fat ass. Rly.

I had a beagle named Bones. He was also a fat ass. Rly rly.

Got four cats in the house. Only two of which are "mine". My roommate almost always hates the names I pock for them. So after two weeks of him being unable to name them, he askes me. I spit one out in about 10 seconds. He hates it, and comes back 30 minutes later telling me what the name is.

First one: Felicia, female, also known as the Ice Queen. Has a broken squeeker, sounds like no cat I've ever heard before.

Second one: Ninja Steve (Roomate Name: Greyger), male. Also known as POOF. Biggest poofy hair cat I've seen without it being all whispey and mostly see through.

Third one: Terror (Roommate Name: Sadie), female. Runs funny, her back legs go faster than her front legs. Delites in terrorizing the other cats and humans in the house.

Fourth one: Spaz (Roommate Name: Tigger), male. He has one eye and ear that doesnt' work. So he runs around with his head cocked to the right, a bit clumbsy for a cat.

My first post here on the Bluemoon and I am an animal lover too. I had a german shepherd for over 12 years (didn't know how old he was when i found him) and was too old and died. Had one tibetan mastiff who grew old and died too. Now have a golden brownish spitz. I generally love all sons of bitches. Other than these, I have others frequenting, eating leaving and coming back - dont know whose or where they come from. Many have adopted themselves to me. Have 4 cats frequenting, eating, brushing themselves (actually cleaning themslves?) against my legs and shoulders and not exactly leaving but they are generally around when am around.

i have a cat named smiley. he's an american shorthair, classic tabby. i love him to pieces too!!! he has THE BEST disposition for a cat. he loves to cuddle and sit on your lap, he doesn't overeat if you put out too much food and he very very very very very rarely swipes/bites/scratches (pretty much only when very seriously provoked or threatened). he also isn't the kind of cat to bolt out the door when you open it. sooo niiice!!!! yeah, he's a total lovie. i've always had good luck with cats. finding that one that i bond with and what not. i love dogs too, don't get me wrong, but cats just speak to me a little bit more.

Let’s see if we can explain my pet situation without being confusing…
At my mother’s place, where I am staying until the new apartment is renovated, there is my large fish tank with my tropical fish (not moving with), Tito the short hair Chihuahua who is my brother’s, the Jack Russell, Spunky who is my mom’s, Scruffy, the Schnoodle who belongs to my father, and my goldfish Cheddar and Nacho (moving). There is also my long hair Chihuahua, Patch (the absolute love of my life….don’t tell Dub) and his brother Mickey. I don’t want to take Mickey since he’s my grandmothers, but she is trying to force my hand on the matter.

At Dub’s house, there is my MaineCoon, Gomer (aka GoGo) who is monstrously huge and growing daily. She’s well over 25 inches in length just for her body. She is staying with Dub’s family since she loves his dad. We have the three Red Eared Sliders; Freya, Waffles and Chocolate Chip. I’m going to surprise Dub with a larger tank after we move for them.

So the Apartment will have 1-2 dogs, 2 goldfish and 3 turtles ….to start.
...A snake, lizard or parrot is in the works....

EDIT: I was asked yesterday if I wanted to breed sugar gliders...lol.

I have six cats and three dogs.

Technically only 3 of the six cats are mine. The other Cats are either A.) My mom's or B.) My roommate's ex gf's. However I'm paying for them so technically that makes them all mine? o_o

Tobias October -Male. A long-haired stray tabby that was born under my mother's car. He is my babeh. He's huge by now {And I'm not talking fat either}, and is a good lazy guard cat.

Ember - Male. Another orange tabby cat, short haired - my ex bf is taking care of him. I miss him. Apparently whenever I call to check up on the cats he tries to attack the phone long enough for me to hear him meow and purr xD

Vicious - Male, Son of Ember. This kitten {he's about 8 months old now?} went up to my ex-bf's Rott/Ciao mix and hissed at him, and looked all proud of himself afterwards. Luckily the Dog didn't eat him for breakfast. He apparently looks like a panther (I have not seen this kitten since he was born).

Charlie - Female. This is my mom's cat. She's a black short-hair with white 'boots' to go on her heels xD.

Databyte- Male. A black long hair, is basically the most natorious lap cat I have ever seen. Good thing he's getting snipped this week. .-. Territorial ass.

Abby - Female. She's my main buddy. She usually only will come up to cuddle with me and sleeps in my room. Black-short hair with a white spot on her belleh :3

--------------------------

Dogs:

Hansel and Friedel are my grandmother's schnauzers. My roommate never takes care of the dog he has now for the most part however he has a Beagle named Dixie. Sweet dog, however she was abandoned from my understanding...and it's a pain in the ass to leave the house without her whining x-x.

KiKi Umara Death said:
I have three cats and a dog.
What the hell? That's just how many I had for years. Now I have a cat, a dog and a gecko. Two of the cats died of old age. This last cat is such a torpedo that he'll probably outlive me. Had a parrot for a while. Bad experience.

I've got three cats, a betta fish, and four finches. =D

This is not counting when I used to live at home with my parents on a farm...because there, we have a llama. And he is evil. And so are the rest of the critters. Sheep, chickens, ducks, geese, cats, dogs, all the manner of evil creatures that exist to make work for me.

Pet? Try pets.. I have 11 pets.. soon to possibly be 15 if we take home my coworkers leopard geckos... 16 if we finally get Nemesis from Guardian...

Pepe - He's a Wire Haired Fox Terrier. He's technically Rava's parents' dog, but we love him all the same and spoil him with lots of treats :3 I'm always buying him things at work 'cause they're on sale x3 I believe he is about 3 or 4 years old.

Einstein - He's a gray kitty with a bronze undercoat and dark gray/black stripes. He too is Rava's parents' pet. But he's usually down here eating with our kitties. He's just currently banned until we get our newest kitten fixed. He's about 2 years old now, I think; if not less.

Cheese - Our pretty pretty princess. She is an orange kittle with darker orange stripes and a white belly. She has white toes, but none of her paws are identical as to what part is white. She was feral before an old room mate got her; but said room mate stopped taking care of her and just locked her downstairs. So, Rava and I took her with us to our current home. She is about one and a half years old, a little bit more.

Cracker - Our skiddish kittle who will never like me Dx She is a tan kitten with darker tan stripes. She is Cheese's sister, so her story is the same. She's an adorable kittle, but she doesn't like most people. But she loves her daddy [Rava] :3 She too is about one and a half years old... but she acts like she's an old, mature cat x3

Sumire - Our newest kitten! Sumire is our baby girl; Rava gave her to me for Christmas. She has black fur with a slight bronze undertone in the light with miscellaneous white airs around her feet. But the white is only noticeable if you're holding her. She's kind of a brat and only lets you pet and cuddle her on her terms. But then again, which cat doesn't? She is about four months old now :3

Ashe - Our gray gerbil. We have had her for about 8 or 9 months now. Though, I have no idea how old she is. She isn't very hand tame, so I just poke at her while she's in her cage.

Shadow - Our black gerbil. We bought her and Ashe together. Like Ashe, I just really poke at her in her cage, but she's a bit more apt to come say hello.

Minori/Nori/Pigpig - Our brat and only male pet. I got Nori when I first started working at Petco in October of 2007. He's a long haired calico guinea pig that has white, orange, and grayish brown fur. He's about 2 and a half years old now.

Pirate - Our baby girl. Pirate is our lighter colored ferret. She has a very faint mask over her eyes. Ironically, I had gotten Pirate with a room mate in July of 2008. [Different one than Cheese and Cracker, same house though..] Long story short, she sold Pirate without asking if I was okay with it... But thankfully, Rava and I had the opportunity to get her back about a year ago. Of the three, Pirate is definitely our smartest ferret. She's constantly figuring out how to get past whatever barriers we set up; including figuring out how to open one of our doors. She's almost 2 years old.

Ninja - Our shoe and plushie stealer. She is our darkest colored ferret and the second fattest. She's rather lazy and a bit dumb. But we love her that much more. We purchased her from Petco sometime during spring of last year. She likes to bite my feet a lot Dx But she's adorable and fun to play with. She's the most stubborn out of the three ferrets we have. She's about 1 and a half years old.

Cleric - Our newest addition to our family. Cleric is the fattest of the three.. but that's not our fault. We just got Cleric about a month ago from someone who just couldn't keep her anymore. They fed her a lot of bad food that made her fat Dx Cleris has no mask on her eyes, but a couple of spots on the outside of them. She has a really light body, but darker tail and legs. She's really slow except for when she thinks she's in trouble. So we occasionally chase her just to get some of the weight off. Cleric was supposedly bought about two years ago at Petco. So she's probably somewhere around 2 and a half to 3 years of age.

Well, that's our loving, furry family <3

Back
Top Bottom