Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP Virgin -Lady Nova

Rating of my initial RP

• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mediocre

• Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Great

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Nova

Meteorite
This will be my very first time RPing.... drum roll. Due to the kind of person I am, I am very worried about disappointing anyone whom I end up rping with. I don't want to rp with someone who expects a great deal. I am not the best at grammar but I don't like to misspell. When I'm working on something, I tend to take my time as unfortunately I'm a perfectionist... at least to a standard I place on myself. I'm looking for someone to rp with who can be patient with me and perhaps give me pointers and help me improve my own writing. I don't see myself as particularly creative alone however when working with other individuals, I'm usually good at expanding a story line and adding my own flavor into the mix. With that said, I'd like to place my virgin rp below.... Obviously it's my first, be kind but feedback is appreciated. This is the first that I'd like to use to RP with someone.

If you like what you read, and understand the above, let me know. I'd like to see where this story goes. Oh and for this I think I'd like a male to be role of the 2nd character. I do have a few more preferences to the flow of the story however, I want a unique edge to this story. :)

If you'd simply like to critique, it is most welcome so that I may improve. I'm not to familiar with most anime but I loved this image which led me to this story... With Love

nobm9_AnimeAngel.jpg

----
Trapped inside an impenetrable bubble she places her hands against the cool material that forms this translucent sphere. It almost seems to vibrate with a low intensity. She feels this sensation reverberate through her body and her hair seems to lighten and move as if a light breeze had played with her hair. It's not painful however it's not exactly pleasant either.

Lady Nova had a hard time remembering exactly why she was even left here. All she knew now was the torment of solitude. How she longed for the arms of another. She knew that she was a being of light but had fallen; why else would she have wings of an angel? Her faded wings ached from the stillness. She vaguely remembering caring for them ensuring there were no breaks in each delicate feather. It wasn't as simple as someone brushing their hair but it was soothing. She always felt better about herself afterword, ready to face the day. She felt like a woman. When she use to be able to stand, she stood at a modest 5'6'' with a slender figure. The color of her skin, hair and wings were a faded shade of the blue they once were. She remembered her wings a fascinating shade of iridescent blue. In the sunlight it seemed like some feathers altered to lighter shades depending on how long she was outside. Oddly though it seemed in the moonlight some feathers darkened to a deep indigo. The effects seemed to last as long as if someone dyed their hair. She would consider herself the age of 23 although if she were fully human she'd probably be in her 50s. She felt young and vibrant before the spherical chamber... now she felt older, as if being so still had aged her.

She couldn't imagine why she was held here although she assumed it must have been a deserved punishment. She wasn't sure what she could have done to earn this. Her thoughts were interrupted by a creak. She looked up with a start; suddenly trembling with fear she peered through her cage that was as transparent as glass to a figure entering the room. A tall dark figure rocked slightly from one foot to the other as it watched before taking a few steps toward her, stopping just shy of the only source of light that was in the room. How she yearned to see what this person looked like. She envisioned a tall muscular man with an angular face. She wondered if he had dark hair. Dark colors always meant something ominous in her eyes. Although she desperately wanted to see who had been watching her for as long as she could remember, she was also terrified of the possibilities. She shifted her legs to the side attempting to stretch as far as could be allowed. Open sky seemed like a dream to her now....How she wanted to stretch her wings and take flight.

Just as she was starting to daydream about flying through misty clouds the figure moved ever so slowly, circling her and gradually coming closer. The figure was definitely a man and almost as she imagined although his features weren't quite as sharp as she had envisioned. His eyes seemed cold however his facial features although angular had softer edges. He was so close now that he was within arms reach of her prison. He tentatively placed his hands on the sphere. The familiar sensation tingled her legs. She looked up at him after realizing this and looked at him with a mixture of confusion and fear. What was he going to do? Although she feared this man, she also has had no interaction with anyone in such a long time. The longing won over any rational thoughts that were urging caution. She reached up slowly and placed her hands against the sphere mirroring his and watched his reaction. He seemed startled at her movement then grinned. She wasn't sure whether this grin was out of amusement or satisfaction. She looked into his eyes which had seemed to soften. Was he her watchkeeper or guardian? After a few moments, he frowned and removed his hands. He moved back towards the door. She was curious, what was going through his mind? Still kneeling with her palms against the glass she watched the observer start to leave. Just before he exited he turned and looked at her again. She thought should could see sadness but it was hard to tell in the dim light. Then almost as if shaking it off, he quickly left. Her best guess was about 3 days passed before she saw him again.

it sounds like a solid story, hope you find someone to RP with. And I hear ya, I'm also a little squeamish because I'm not used to RP-ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom