Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[F] Sub Seeking [Fu/Sh/F] Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistress, I can still feel you. I'm at work right now, smiling brightly at people I don't care about. Trying to sell them the latest in phone accessories. All the wile your potent seed warm in my womb, and leaking from my ass. You took me from behind. Your thick cock, so fat, so unlady like, claiming my body like I was your toy.

Which, I guess I am. Your toy. Your filthy cum rag. Simply, yours.

Your breast, heavy and full pressed into my shoulders. Your fingers around my throat, squeezing and cutting off the blood to my brain. Teasing me so expertly as I came again and again.

I begged you not to come. I told you how close I was to my fertile period. But you didn't care. Or maybe you just want to see me bred. It makes me worried sometimes. Knowing how potent your cum is. Knowing how even right now your strong swimmers could be fertilizing my eggs. That life could be dividing inside my womb.

How will I tell them? My friends. My family even. It will be terrifying to have to answer their questions when I start to show. I mean, I can't tell them. That you, my best friend, the girl that was like a daughter to them, bent me over the cheap IKEA bed they bought and fucked me till I screamed. That I worshiped your drooling cock with the mouth I kissed their cheek with. That in every rest stop on the drive down she fucked me in the filthy bathrooms.

But then I think of my stomach swollen. Your child growing so strong inside of me, and I know no matter what I'll be happy. I have you Mistress.

I'm hopping to find someone interested in playing with me. A dom with wonderful ideas to mix with my own. Either the above story, or anything else that floats through your mind. I'm into most everything. Pregnancy especially. BDSM in all aspects. Watersports. Forced climaxing. Bestiality. Really, everything minus scat and snuff I'm okay with. So please, tell me your darkest desires <3

I play through any platform gmail works with. Email, Gchat, Aim and I think MSN. Ye olde PM's work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom