Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need Het/Yuri Now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austadophilus

Planetoid
Lately I’ve been craving more and more FxF pairings. Mostly naughty ones out of boredom. And I need something to detract away from all the stress I’ve been facing from my job and my college life (or lack of). So here are a few of my current pairing urges and ideas.

Rules
-Yes, I like doubling up on characters, so don't be afraid to ask.
-Please have some understand of proper spelling. I understand everyone makes mistakes, but no txt speak please.
-My schedule may get a tad busy sometimes. I am the author of two webcomics and I have work in general. I'll do my best to do as many posts as I can.
-I prefer dark and mature rps. Yup, sex. But I can do without too. Depends on what we come up with.

PrincessXBandit
A Princess has remained in captivity of her own home for far too long and so, she demands her father to allow her to present a peace treaty to the warring country as her first duty when coming of age. Her father accepts and she sets out on a journey through the mountains. However, there are some, namely bandits, who have no wish for the war to end. So, now the princess is marked at the top of their list as she enters her way through the mountains to end a war. One bandit in particular is in need of the princess…
Role preferred: I’ll do ether.

SuccubusXHuman
The Succubi population is dwindling until the Incubus King has found a suited girl to join their ranks. A human girl. The King sends out his best succubus to seek this human out and bring him into his depths. The succubus accepts and seeks out the human girl to seduce her away into the night. Only problem, the human girl is deathly afraid of sex and hides her body in shame underneath bulky clothes. She lives alone and practically avoids all contact with males whatsoever. How will the succubus ever show her the light of lust?
Roles Preferred: The Human

KidnapperXKidnapped
We’ll come up with something for this plot. This is one I don’t really start out with a storyline, but prefer to wing and create the details as we go.
Role preferred: The Kidnapped

HumanXStrange Supernatural
My idea was that a married woman would walk into a bar looking for some fun to distract her away from her boring, dwindling marriage. She meets a strange woman who locks in on her and begins to chat her up. As the talk goes on, she falls to the woman’s charms, but realizes quickly that this is no normal woman. This is another plot that I’d like to work out more with an individual.
Role preferred: Human

Other Pairings

Stepsister/Stepsister
Master/Slave
Angel/Demon
Evil Vampire/Vampire Rebel (anyone?)
Cyborg/Human
Demon/Demon
Murderer/Civilian
Vampire/Werewolf
Cop/Thief
Demon/Demon
Incubus/Succubus
Succubus/Succubus
Evil Overlord/Evil Empress
Werepoodle Thief/Girl
Murderer/Civilian
Loser/Rich Popular Girl
Druggie/Teacher
Bully/Nerd
Bully/Bully
Gang Leader/Runaway Girl
Bounty Hunter/Hacker
Prisoner/Guard
Alien/Human
Alien/Rival Colony Alien
So take a look and please PM me or post here! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom