Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Women Only (Just say’in because this will put guys to sleep.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote this as a response to someone last night and I keep thinking about it, so here goes. With the intent of having heavy sexual undertones, it goes in this forum and not the non-sexual one:

I’ve been doing a lot of Dom and tried to do sub, but all those were more sexual writing romps. Still good. It all has its place of course. Right now though, I’m curious if RP can do more than that. I’m curious if it could be used for confession, learning, shocking, and twisting perceptions. I worry if any such attempt would be a snoozer though. So it would be a challenge to find a starting point, theme, and direction. Plus there is the question, would it be fun? I hate to disappoint, so this is a risk for me.

A Writing Challenge To Make Interesting And Not Just Boring Rants:
A group of lesbian women friends hang out at a bar and are defined as the RP goes from them meeting to the end of the evening when they head off. They basically complain about parents, their love lives, their jobs and how men and women bother them. They break into groups, come back together again, reveal secrets, gossip, but then somehow stay friends. We each run multiple characters, plus bar staff and other patrons as needed.

If the idea fails or falls flat, then – sure two of them can find a curtained booth and the RP can fall to smut. Somehow though it should be possible to get an independent movie feel to the RP and do one of those ensemble cast movies. I guess it is a witty dialogue RP. I guess it could be a mess. I guess I’ll probably not hear from anyone. A girl’s gotta ask. Right?

I would think PM for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom