Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Total Dominance (Me x Zenia)

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
The rain was drenching the woods in which Cabal had set his men up in wait. Pouring dribbling of his black hat he awaited. He ordered his men to put their masks on as he did so himself. This served two purposes. The most noticeable was so none could tell who was who unless captured or killed themselves. But the Cabal had these masks made specifically for their second purpose. They were made of fine silver making the face look that of a screaming demon. All exactly the same as were the men's clothing, black trench coats with thick black cotton shirts. To add to the effect the men were ruffly the same size and weight. This inspired fear and fear led to confusion and confusion led to dominance.

In life dominance was key. Everything required dominance if it was to survive. Cabal gave the signal to ready the weapons and hide as the mark approached the ambush unknowingly. Not only did it have many slaves that would sell well on the market but a rather nice collection of coins and trinkets.

Cabal crouched down, ready to pounce as soon as the caravan was stuck right in the middle of the ambush. He waited till the absolute last moment then gave the signal. Two arrows pierced the caravan leaders heart as a net came up from the ground behind the group. There would be no escape.

Re: Totall Dominance (Me x Zenia)

Kaya saw the arrows fly through the air and gasped in shock as she turned around seeing the net come flying through the air at them. She tried to get out of the way but couldn't in time as it landed on her pinning her down, her wavy light brown hair covered her face as she struggled to break free. She wondered who was doing this and looked around with her bright green blue eyes to see if she could spot the culprit.

Out of the woods what seemed more like demons then men came charging at the group. They quickly dispatched any guards, and any old men. They bound up all of the old house maids and put them together in a group. Then the children. And then any male, and female servants.

A man who seemed to stand out from the others came towards, Kaya. His head seamed to be held higher and his eyes burned far more with determination than the others. He just came over and stared at Kaya, as if he was staring at a piece of meat to be bought or being evaluated for a price to sell.

Kaya was terrified at the sight of the slaughter and was trembling as her old nanny was killed before her eyes his blood landing on her dress. She was soon tied up roughly and looked down tears running down her face, and an anger burning and building inside her chest, she heard the footsteps and looked up at him her fire in her eyes and a sneer on her face.

Cabal slapped the women hard in the face as one of the officers shouted and kicked her, "Never look us in the face!" He was going to kick her again when Cabal grabbed his wrist and twisted speaking softly yet very powerfully, "Don't damage the goods."

With that they loaded All of the males and Old nurse maids into one carriage they had pulled up and all the women into another. They went their separate ways and all Kaya could hear and see were other women crying and wailing.

After many hours they came to a beach where all the women were unloaded and ordered into a straight line in front of a the man that had once stared at Kaya. He now had his mask off letting his black hair still mangled with sweat and dirt air out. He seemed no older than twenty-five and all the men around him seemed to cringe at any sudden movements he made.

Kaya grunted in pain as they beat her, hearing the voice she glanced up, her hair once again covering her face. She watched as the people she trusted and cared for like her family was taken away. Soon it was her and the rest of the women, she heard them crying and looked them straight in the eyes gathering her own courage she spoke to them as a kind ruler, "do not be afraid my friends, my comrades; we will be fine, show them no fear, show them they may beat and batter us, but they can never take our souls, our spirit, our will!" That cheered the others up and soon she and the others were at a beach after walking for hours Kaya helping the ones that stumbled or fell.

She soon was in a single file line and instantly recongized him as the one who slapped her from his cold eyes.

He stared down all the women and began to give them a number straight down the line between a one and five. "Three! One! Four! Two..." They burned these numbers into the back up the women's neck as he rattled off numbers. He continued until he got to Kaya. Paused a moment then skipped her completely continuing on down the line. After all the women had been burned they began to dived them into groups based on their number. They tied these women onto the carriages that brought them there and soon were out of sight.

Cabal seemed to study the woman in front of him. The only ones on the beach were him this girl and a few left over men.

Kaya winced as she heard the women scream in pain as they were branded their neck, when he came to her she looked him straight in the eyes acting like she was not afraid in front of the others, expecting to be branded she was shocked to see him move on without saying a word. Her heart was wrenched into two as she saw her people carted away, she glanced away from the man and watched them go shedding a single tear before she snapped her head back to face him, her eyes showing her rage at this man.

He smirked as he saw her spirit flare in her eyes. "When does the boat arrive?"
A man answered back. "We have another hour sir."
"You have until then off." Cabal stated. He grabbed the women's ties and led her back into the forest in which they had came from. He threw her into a tree as soon as he was out of sight of the others. "Whats your name?" He said in a harsh tone.

Kaya glared at him trying to yank back her bonds from his hands, but couldn't she soon found herself back into the forest. She grunted in pain as he threw her into a tree. She turned her head back to face him, and just glared at him not giving a response to him about her name, she was furious which was obvious from the fire in her eyes. The wind blew through the trees and making the light play off her pale face and delicate body.

He was a little amazed she didn't answer him right away. The amazement quickly turned to anger. He pulled out a whip and snapped it next to her face barely missing face. "The next one won't be a warning. What is your name." He was quite serious when he said the next would hit her.

Kaya backed her head from the whip out of reflects, her glare still fixed on him. She was very quiet for a long time and closed her eyes, before she uttered one word her voice light and musical, "Kaya." that was all she said as she continued to glare at him.

He smiled. "You see? Now was that so hard? You'll learn to answer me the first time, or you will die out here very quickly." He looked over Kaya. "You look uncomfortable my dear. Is there something you require?" He began gathering wood for a fire as the rain had finally stopped.

Kaya snorted at that, "no I don't require anything, you all ready carted off my friends, oh and killed some as well." she told him in anger as she tried to get out of her bindings. She glared at him, "and don't call me m'dear." she told him coldly. She rubbed her wrists raw while trying to get out of them.

He shrugged, "Fine then I shall call you what you truelly are, my slave." He watched her try to break free and was dumbfounded as to why she tried. "Slave I know you are at least some what educated so you are not stupid. Correct?"

Kaya glared at him, "yes I am educated." she told him feeling what she was trying to get hidden in her sleeve rub against her palm, it was a hair pin with a blade on one side which she started to stealthy use it to saw away at the rope.

"Then why cause yourself pain in the hope for nothing?" As he starts the fire he lays down on his back. Seemingly doing nothing. But he was preparing himself for the strike that would surely come from her. This was not his first time in this kind of situation.

Kaya sawed off the ropes and with a few quick strides was behind him and tried to slash at him in anger. She wanted to make him suffer, as she slashed out at him, it was apparent from her footsteps that she was taught at least some fighting, though she hated to use it.

Seeing her sudden movement he knew the attack he had been expecting was coming. He let out a small sigh. He quickly rolled to his feet one hand holding a sword that had been hidden in his trench coat and the other holding his whip. He began to lash at her feet and watched her dance, avoid the snaps of the whip.

Kaya dodged the whip, but continued at him, uncaring as some of the lashes hit her, all she wanted to do was plunge the blade into his cold heart, it was the first time she had ever felt this angry at anyone, the first time in her life she seriously wanted to kill someone in cold blood, she knew in her heart that she wouldn't care at all if she did kill him, she would be glad and move on with her life.

He went from lashing at feet to her hand trying to dislodge the knife from her hand, having little success until the whip went completely around her arm snagging her. He pulled her in and down forcing her to her knees with one swift jerk, stepping and grinding on the hand that held the blade.

Kaya winced as the whip wrapped around her arm and she was pulled down, her arm now on the ground as she felt his boots grind into her hand she bit her lip and kept her hand closed not wanting to let it go.

Not wanting to ruin his play thing already Cabal decided not to stab Kaya's hand with his sword. Instead he began to whip at her back. He would not stop until she let the knife go even if there was no skin left to tear.

Kaya let out a cry of pain as he whipped her across the back, but she still held onto the weapon until finally she let it go. The hair pin blade was decorated with patterns and one gem with the crest of the royal family on it.

As she let go he stopped whipping her and picked her up by the throat making sure she had difficulty breathing. "This is the last time I let you have a shot back at me for what pain I have caused you. From now on if you ever try to kill me I will kill you through slow torture." He bent over and picked up her blade. "As a reminder for you to never attack me again." He plunged the blade into her side making sure not to hit any vital organs. He dropped her to the ground and rebound her hands.

Back
Top Bottom