Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opportunity of a lifetime (Rebel&Yoshie)

RebelofHonor

Super-Earth
On a street in a big city there was a young man in an old Honda Civic pulling into a parking lot. Not just any parking lot in particular, this was the parking lot of the club Temptation. Something like this might have been nothing strange under normal circumstances, however the young man wasn't alone in the vehicle... In the backseat sat a pretty little blond girl of no more than four or five years old. Why would a man come to a nightclub with such a little girl you may ask? It's because he didn't have any other choice.

This young man was named Cyrus, Cyrus Lambrou, and the girl Lilly. Cyrus was twenty two years old, but the tired look in his eyes made him appear like he was aged beyond his years. Bags under his eyes, long messy brown hair coming down to the nape of his neck, dressed in black shoes, black pants, black vest and tie, and a white shirt, and a fair bit of stubble on his chin. The typical clothing of a bartender in an upscale bar, fitting, considering he was going into the club for an interview, his height of 6 feet probably drew a few eyes as well. Lilly on the other hand was wearing a small dress, with her blonde hair pulled back into twintails, it'd taken Dad a while to get that one right.

Leaving the car with his daughter in hand Cyrus entered the club through a side door. Quickly finding his way to the back where the boss of the place would be located. Finding a secretary he quickly checked in, explaining he was there for an interview. Seeing that he was telling the truth and the interview was just about to start she waved him on through.

Bending down to eye level with his daughter before he left Cyrus quickly spoke. "Just sit here and relax on the couch, okay pumpkin? Daddy has to go meet someone for a little while, if you're a good girl we can go out for ice cream afterwards okay?" Lilly's face beamed at her fathers offer, quickly nodding her head and hugging him around the neck. "Okay Daddy, don't take too long though!" Patting his daughter on the head Cyrus stood, taking a deep breath before entering the office.

"Mrs. Seduction? I'm Cyrus Lambrou, here for the interview for the bar tending job."

34998.jpg

Another day, another dollar in Winry’s book, it was Friday one of the busiest days out of the week besides Saturday and it was also a pay day so her little workers bees were seemingly on their best behavior. She had come in early tonight to do the usual, sign checks, hand them out and in turn get them back. You see Temptation wasn’t just some shaggy nightclub. It, for her was a very classy establishment.

It was her baby, her pride and joy and she took care of it as such. Customers always came first, drinks occasionally free and sometimes there were even music requests. The front, sides, and back doors all had security, tight wired and anyone who didn’t have an I.D didn’t get in, female or male, there were no exceptions and therefore there were little to no mistakes. A clean person has the ability to run a clean establishment. However, sometimes good actions are paid with bad rewards.

Seduction watched everything like a hawk, cameras here, computers and walkie-talkies there. She had the best surveillance due to one of the Bouncers being a tech savvy geek behind bars. She would have cameras in the stalls if it were not illegal to do so. So the bathroom was off limits to her eyes, some of the clientele knew this and took whole advantage of it. She didn’t mind them fucking in the bathrooms or the sex messages, strippers doing extra things for money on the side on their time, but on her time their money was her money and there were two things Seduction did not take kindly to, wasting her time and stealing her money. Both went hand in hand, your time was her money and her patience was your money. Patience, something Winry didn’t possess, however once she saw that little girl when she was peering out the window she changed her whole demeanor. She was a lovely little girl, but she was worried that her ‘adult’ themed nightclub was not the right place for such Innocents.

Sighing she heard the Bouncer call to her telling her that the meeting she scheduled would start soon. She remembered the phone conversation and since then wanted to meet Mr. Lambrou, however once she saw those tired eyes of his she already knew his story without him saying anything. She sat at her desk shuffling papers as he came into her skybox office that overlooked the entire club. Crossing her legs left over right she looked at him and then pulled his file. “I understand your situation before you even begin. You are a single parent from the looks of it, and your eyes tell the tale of a person down and out. Let’s head down to the bar, make me a glass of Johnnie Walker Black Label on the rocks and I will judge based on that performance.” She got up and picked up an envelope and pointed down to the bar area.

Cyrus winced as the woman pulled out a file on him, she knew much more about him than the single father had expected her to. Having yourself pulled into the open like that was never a pleasurable experience. Uncomfortably adjusting his tie, the young man glanced at his interviewer and potential future boss. Winry Seduction was every bit as beautiful as he had heard in the rumors surrounding the owner of Temptation. Not wanting to be caught staring and possibly ruining his chances of employment.

"Yes Mam." He quickly replied when she asked for an example of his bar tending skills, though he was surprised that the request was a simple order of whiskey on the rocks. The fact that it was Johnnie Walker Black Label was astounding, Cyrus had never actually drank any of it himself, due to the cost, but he'd heard it was certainly something to experience, very rich and smooth for a whiskey. Following Seduction towards the bar area Cyrus slipped behind the bar and went to work, though there wasn't exactly much he could do with a simple order of on the rocks, preferring to mix whiskey with something else for a much more customer friendly drink.

"You have quite the collection of liquor Mrs. Seduction I must admit I'm impressed. Especially all the various brands of Johnnie Walker." Speaking while observing the bar. Glancing around to find where everything needed would be. Picking up and observing each glass to find the most pristine one to serve, finding one to his liking and setting it down before placing three cubes of ice inside. Grabbing an unopened bottle of Black Label, going over it with his eyes for a moment before removing the top and pouring three fourths of the glass full.

Placing the drink before Seduction he waited to see what her reaction would be to his process, thinking that was what the test was about rather than his pouring skills.

“Now I know what you are thinking… you’re thinking that it’s just Johnnie walker, a scotch whiskey that all you do is add ice. No, Johnnie Walker is more than a Brand. There is also cold ice and rock ice back there. Now, rock ice, you can use that in Black label to bring out the flavor. When you are bartending it depends on the flavor and the person. A person is only as good as the liquor you drink.” She said leaning over the counter. She looked him over and she couldn’t help but to notice that something was annoying her, like he wasn’t in his natural habitat… but what was it. It wasn’t him as a person, it was what he was wearing.

“Something, something isn’t right. Now what I need you to do, I need you to take off that damn suit. No one bartends in a fucking suit. No. A bartender needs to be real, he needs to be open and connect to the people. No one is going to talk to someone in a suit, why? Because it’s intimidating, it makes you feel uncomfortable, and I bet its uncomfortable for you to be in that damn thing.” She said. It wasn’t bad, and she wasn’t being mean, it was the truth.

Cyrus listened to the woman as she commented on the true nature of a drink, taking notes on how she preferred her own Black Label, that would be useful in the future. "I've... never really thought about the background behind a drink, it's normally just been pouring it correctly and as fast as possible to keep the crowd happy. Personally though I'm fond of scotch, don't really drink though. Looking after Lilly and all.... sorry, didn't mean to get into personal stuff..." A bit disappointed in himself that he'd just started on that about his daughter, unconsciously looking up towards where she was on the second floor.

When Seduction commented on his clothes though, that snapped Cyrus back to attention. "True, I prefer not to wear this kinda stuff if I can help it to be honest. Just... first impressions and all that right? I figured if I showed up in normal clothes it would hurt my chances and I can't really afford that to happen... In the future though what should be the kind of stuff to do this?"

She listened as he commented on his daughter. She always wanted children, she was envious of anyone who had children. She looked at him and paid attention to what he did, what he said and off bat she could tell that he needed a job and that little girl needed a decent place to stay, and of course he’d needed something to support her with. She knew hard times and it hurt her to see someone else going through it.

“I look at a person’s eyes, the eyes are the windows to the soul which shows through your hands and you have very good hands.” Now she was flirting with him, but it was true. His hands were strong, his hands were manly.

She remembered the envelope that she had and opened it in front of him. She counted out a thousand dollars and slid it his way. “This is for the drink and this is your advance for working for me. Now what I need from you is to buy that sweet little girl a dress for tomorrow night. You are taking me and your daughter out to eat dinner and after you buy her something nice like a toy or whatever she wants.” Seduction passed him the money.

“Now about that drink…” She looked at him and then the drink.

Cyrus could tell he was being flirted with, not like he'd be one to complain about it though, if such an attractive woman had an interest in him it'd be a great confidence booster at the least. Looking into the woman's own golden eyes, he could see a bit of himself there, she'd had a difficult past as well... some sort of lingering pain. It wasn't any of his business, but... to know he had a kindred spirit nearby was comforting, despite how strange that could possibly sound.

His hands though.... Cyrus had done physical labor before, after he'd gotten his first bartending job that had sort of died down, but he still had the hands for it, they were rough, and would probably stay that way for a long time. The complete opposite of Winry's hands, delicate, smooth, lady like.

When the woman brought out the money from the envelope and counted it before sliding it his way, the single father let out a gasp "Winry I.... Sorry, Mrs. Seduction... I can't thank you enough for this..." At the mention of dinner, his eyes widened even more, was she asking him out on a date? Or was there something else at play?

'Screw it, I don't even care. I owe her so much right now....'

"I look forward to it, and I'm sure Lilly will too" He said with a smile on his face, how long had it been since he'd done that for anyone since his daughter? "About that drink..." Pouring a shot for himself as well, hoping she wouldn't mind all that much. "A toast to a new partnership?"

She smiled, a genuine smile and letting out a giggle she leaned forward as he passed her the drink. “Cheers!” She said as she touched his hands. He must’ve been working out with those hands because touching them turned him on she looked at those eyes, his tired, forlorn eyes and she found them sexy, she found them attractive and she could get lost in those eyes. She stared at them for a while, using the fact that she held the drink up to her mouth as an excuse to look at his eyes more and touching on his hands.

“I prefer Johnnie… I prefer him because its smooth, he brings out your true self and if you’re not careful he will burn you.” She said still looking into those eyes that she now found sexy. “Now…” She continued, “I expect you to come pick me up at eight, my address is 69 rose petal court. The door will be open by seven if you wish to be early…” She leaned into him to show off her breasts. Watching his eyes carefully.

"Cheers!" Cyrus said with his own chuckle, taking note of the smile Winry had, it fit her, but he could tell this wasn't something she normally did so he committed the sight to memory. With how they were both staring at each other, it was easy to tell there was attraction between both of the adults, though he really doubted anything would come of it. After all he was just some no name single dad, and she was the owner of the hottest club in the state, way out of his league.

"I'm starting to have to agree with you, I've never tasted such a smooth whiskey. Black Label is a bit out of my pay grade though in general." He added with a chuckle. "Sixty-nine rose petal court, seven pm." Grabbing the woman's hand before kissing it. "I look forward to it... Winry." Shooting a wink at her, getting an eyeful of her breasts while he was at it, he was only a man after all. "Now... Would the beautiful lady care to meet my daughter?"

She took a sip of the beverage and then eyed him. It was not hard to see that she was smitten for him. His eyes, windows to the soul that they were; she found herself getting lost in those eyes of his. Those strong hands, those strong of his looked like they could roam her body for days, those arms of his, they looked like they could provide her with comfort throughout those long, lonely nights. She licked her lips; she started to get lost in his eyes, his being, for whatever reason she wanted to know more about him.

“Black label, is rarely expensive… now blue label; that is reaching into the $600-$700 a bottle. I like Johnnie Walker, it’s just my brand. It’s like hot ice. Cold to the touch but it warms your heart. And liquor tends to bring out the best or the worst in people. It’s a truth serum; you can get to know a real person when they are intoxicated. Slurs and all, which is typically funny but still…” She smiled and take another sip. She was herself getting a little tipsy but of course she was not going to let that happen, so she deterred the question. “Now, before I meet her, I wish to ask, is there anything about me that you would like to know? Anything... just for my ears?”

The young man could tell that Winry was staring at him, namely right into his eyes, although he was guilty of doing the same to her as well. Something about those golden globes were telling a story. Winry exuded strength from herself, but her eyes were saying something different, they were like his own in some ways. Strong... but lonely, desiring companionship, maybe even love. He could certainly provide all that, it was obvious there was some attraction going on between both parties, but he doubted it'd be any more than that. Besides, with taking care of Lilly did he really have time to be trying to find a girlfriend? Let alone his new boss at that.

"I've heard many a secret spilled from loose lips in my days as a bartender. Customers just seemed to stop thinking once they started drinking, spilling all kinds of personal details that I honestly probably shouldn't have known, might as well be a therapist for how often I tried to give advice to someone." Cyrus added with a chuckle. At the mention of anything in particular he'd care to know about her, there were a ton of things to be honest, but he could settle for just learning one. To hell with what ever consequences there could be, he liked her. "Well, there a certainly a few thing I'd like to know, but I think I can settle for just this one. Is there someone whose grounds I just might end up intruding on if given the opportunity? A boyfriend perhaps?" He asked in a rather sly voice

She crossed her legs left over right and looked away. Somehow, this subject seemed to cause her discomfort, not because of the topic; she got this question often enough. It was because of where it took her in her mind. She sighed and then finally answered.

“I was married…once. I had a husband his name was Clarence. She played with her fingers now and she noticed that she wore her wedding ring today, of all days to be reminded of him. She pulled it off her finger with strain and placed it on the table next to the Johnnie Walker. “He was a piece of shit! He was an asshole…” She was losing her grip on herself. “He was my piece of shit… he was MY asshole…” Her voice kept breaking; it was becoming harder for her to focus. “I hated him because of what he turned me into, but without that hardness, without this cold heart of mine I would’ve never founded Temptation. I wouldn’t be here right now, so I guess he served his purpose.” She looked away. “I strayed off topic. No, there is no one. I don’t think there will be anyone. Cyrus, I am an old woman, I have old taste, and I am tired, tired of seeing people abuse what they have and not cherish it. But, you don’t know what you have till it’s gone.” With that last sentence she took a gulp of her poison and her eyes, seemingly; for that one moment in time he would see a sense of pain, anguish and defeat in them.

Cyrus couldn't help but wince as Winry went into detail about her ex-husband. Silently cursing himself for asking a question he truly had no right to. A problem he'd had his entire life, speaking before thinking of what the consequences of his actions could possibly be, and now he'd inadvertently upset the pretty woman.

"I'm... sorry Winry, I overstepped my boundaries there by asking something like that. It wasn't my intention to upset you by bringing up bad memories..." Contemplating what to do for a moment before slowly placing his hand on the woman's shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. Noticing at the same time, after she downed another gulp of whiskey, the look in her eyes. They were the same as his... lonely, pain, defeat even. The feeling that you had gone as low as you possibly could, before being kicked down to the next level without even being able to do anything about it. "I... was kind of in a similar situation. Lilly doesn't know her mom, she never will if I have anything to say about it... She betrayed me, I loved her and before Lilly was even a year old she left me for some rich old man and moved to Europe.. Evidently she didn't cherish our little family, or our daughter near as much as I did... still do..."

Giving a sigh he downed his own shot. "Don't count yourself out Winry, you are a young woman, with refined tastes, that just so happens to work a bit too hard." Shooting down each of her points. "You've got class, me? I'm just a nobody bartender single dad trying to do right by his kid that's ready to move on with his life, but can't find anyone to do it with..." His own green eyes staring into her golden ones. "Ya know, a cold heart can always be rewarmed...."

Those yellow rays of sunshine other people called eyes couldn’t hold back the pain that she felt inside. There was one thing about Winry that no one knew, she wore her feelings on her shoulders and it was hard for her to cloud such strong emotions. She looked at him and then thought of his daughter.

“At least…” She began and got choked up pointing to the bottle of Johnnie Walker Red label this time. Black label was when she tried to hide something; Red was for when she wanted to come clean about things. Trying to hold back tears she continued her sentence. “At least you have something to remember, something to wake up too, you have something that keeps you going no matter what. That little girls smile is worth more than this shitty place, more than these people here! More than all the money in the world… I would give up everything just to have one of your days with her. A simple walk in the park. A simple morning where nothing is going good; you wake up in a bad mood and all a sudden here comes your sunshine prancing into the room like the princess that she is, jumping onto your bed and giving you the biggest hug that her little arms can muster. You embrace her and you hear those big words come from her little mouth ---“Daddy, I love you… good morning!” and suddenly all your pain, everything that was or could go wrong is gone. It’s just you and her, in that moment in time. For that one moment in your life everything is perfect.” She began to cry.

“I--- I have nothing like that…. I don’t have that joy that you do… I don’t have that little inspiration that makes me keep going. I don’t have anyone to greet me in the morning or to tuck in at night. At least you, even if your spirit is weak and you say that you are as broke as a bum scrounging for pennies you are richer than I ever will be… you have all the riches in the world when that little angel smiles. When she laughs you are a millionaire and that joy, that one joy called love is more powerful than any force in this world!” She swallowed the rest of her Black Label and then looked at him for the Red Label.

"It's true..." Cyrus admitted with a sigh. Setting his hands down on the bar, looking away from Winry as the woman began her emotionally charged rant. He really couldn't refute what she was saying, because it was all truth. Even when he'd been at his absolute lowest, when it seemed as though every thing was completely and utterly fucked he still had Lilly... his little ball of sunshine who didn't think her Daddy could do any sort of wrong and was the best person in the entire world.

Truly a child such as her was the purest thing in the world, no? The way she could instantly change the tone of a room just by flashing her smile on those rosy cheeks of hers. She was her father's pride and joy, if there was nothing else he could ever be proud of, it would be the fact that little girl was truly something amazing.

However at this moment, there was something he could say with absolute certainty. Winry Seduction.... owner of Temptation, rich beyond his dreams, and quite possibly the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on in his life, desired love. To be a parent even possibly, but it was evident that she craved to have someone that she could love... maybe he could oblige. Seeing her indicate to the bottle of Red Label behind him gave Cyrus an idea, maybe a bad one, but an idea nevertheless. Reaching up for the bottle, and pouring it into his own glass before Winry could even say anything he quickly knocked it back, not swallowing the alcohol though. Once again before anything could be said, Cyrus leaned over the bar and quickly caught Winry's lips with his own. Planting a passionate kiss on the club owner, before letting the Johnnie Walker start to trickle from his lips into her mouth.

As she pointed to the bottle to solve all her problems and to once again come to her rescue he did something that was out of the ordinary, he chucked back the alcohol and gave her a kiss, letting the liquid slide down her mouth. She drank from his fountain; maybe out of spite or just because she thought he was challenging her but this somehow made her feel better. She left some so that he could swallow but being the dominant person that she was, she was not going to let this first move go unnoticed and show her up. No, she played with his tongue, teasing it, taunting it, urging it to try and overtake hers. Leaning forward she grabbed his throat; making sure there was no more alcohol in his mouth so that he would not choke and she looked into those eyes of his.

“You dare challenge a Temptress? I invented the word Lust and Passion is my playground. She then darted that tongue of hers back into his mouth relishing the taste of Johnnie Walker mixed with her pain. Her hands moved from his throat to his hair messing up his good brushwork and all the time and dedication he put into it. Her breasts touched his chest, her other hand now gripping his shirt pulling him toward her, even though there was no room left, she had closed the gap between them. Her tongue traced his lips, she then bit his lower lip and let out a growl. Her eyebrow twitched at him, her eyes boldly challenged him.

Cyrus could feel the glint practically appear in his eyes as he felt Winry start to kiss him back, and drink the alcohol from his lips. Not willing to give up control easily, Cyrus drank his share of Johnnie Walker that she'd left him, then had his tongue begin to fight back against hers. Wrestling for dominance in the shared space of their mouths, going back and forth in the little battle they were having to test each other. A large grin on his face once the duo pulled apart from their moment of passion and he felt her hand on his throat. Another show of dominance but damn if it wasn't arousing to have a woman that wanted control so badly, he could play along for a bit with this certainly.

"Challenge? Oh no dear Winry..." Cyrus got out before their lips crashed together again. This time a much more passionate kiss than a fight for control between the two. He couldn't have cared less that she was messing up his hair, but he loved the feeling of her hands on him. Wrapping his arm around the older woman's waist he pulled them closer together. One of his strong hands wresting on her ass while the other went to the back of her head to brace as he kissed back. The way her breasts were squishing against his chest... the biting... the growling complete arousal was in Cyrus's domain now, causing his length to poke against Seduction's leg. He wanted her more than anything else at the moment.

"As Julius Caesar once said Veni, vidi, vici I came, I saw, I conquered... and I will conquer you Winry.... Unless you think you can conquer me~" He ended with a sly grin, both on his mouth and in his eyes.

The tigress was used to being in control. But now the Hunter had become the hunted, what was she to do? He was playing his cards right and she had somehow shifted the ball in his court. Those eyes of hers burned with passion, just like the rays of the sun, she could see no one else but him at this point and they were at the bar! That meant that there were people around, beside and next to them. She unbuttoned her dress so that her cleavage was now visible. Biting her lip she; in one swift motion pulled his zipper down. She felt his chest, his hair his heart, everything felt so good on her fingertips, everything felt so good to her. She had to have him, she had to make him hers, so much so that no one else would be able to have him. He was daring, he was fierce, he was challenging and he was obviously a freak considering that what they were doing was completely considered indecent exposure.

“I want to see what you’ve been hiding all this time… You have the audacity to come into my domain and challenge the Mistress? I will have you begging me to stop… You say you are Julius Caesar? Well in that case I will play Cleopatra… He came to her land to conquer her… and ended up giving her everything her little heart desired… including his land.”

Under normal circumstances Cyrus would be considering how absolutely ludicrous the situation he was in sounded. Here was a woman he'd known less for an hour, yet they'd already shared their life stories, a drink, and were evidently about to have sex with each other. This was Winry Seduction, the woman of a mans desires if he ever wished to gaze upon a godess with his own eyes. Why she'd taken an interest in him Cyrus couldn't say, but whatever it was he was happy for it.

As Winry first unbuttoned her dress to let him see her cleavage, then unzipped the front of his pants Cyrus couldn't stop his hands from exploring the woman. Moving from her hair, down the sides of her arms, her back, he was exploring every bit of her body as the opportunity presented itself. Cyrus just couldn't turn off his brain though, analyzing what exactly it was they were doing. Winry Seduction... having sex with some random guy right on top of the bar of her club, in front of people. That kind of situation had the capacity to completely ruin her reputation. Did that mean he was just going to walk away from this situation though? Oh hell no.

"Simple peasants don't deserve to view The Emperor and The Queen of the Nile, wouldn't you agree?" He breathed into her ear. "The winner of our little contest will be decided in your very own throne room." Cyrus said, suddenly picking Winry up. Keeping hold on her by grasping the woman's butt, he quickly returned back to the office they had originally come from. Pressing her against the wall once inside, kissing down the side of her neck.

Back
Top Bottom