Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New player......submissive female....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potatolord

Star
Hello....I am a new player here and this feels exciting. For my roleplay, I would like submissive females. I can do both hetero and homosexual....but no gays( guy and guy). I like to do public/humiliation/force role plays. Animal/ fantasy play is also good with me. A little pain and hitting like spanking is okay but not too extreme. Urine and vomit is okay but not faeces.

As for post requirements, I require a literate/ semi-literate, no one paragraphs only, at least 2-3 paragraphs, but not too long like a novel. I will reply the same length as the previous post or longer, and I will reply fast too.

Current cravings:
1. Pet and cage play
2. Remote vibrating panties
3. Itchy powder
4. Spanking
5. Hair pulling
6. Slapping
7. Breast and nipple punishment
8. Public embarrassment
9. Forced drinking/feeding (eg drinking saliva, cum, urine)
10.Enema
11.Foot worship

I am pretty much open to no limits.

Only limits:
1.Scat
2.Blood/Death/disfigurement

CURRENT CRAVING:
1. Its a new dystopian world where one of the punishment for female criminals is public humiliation. Mia was caught stealing something insignificant like a loaf of bread but has been sentenced to public humiliation. Her punisher (me) will be dealing out punishments to her for 7 days in public for everyone to see.

Punishments that I have thought of :

-facesitting
-forced to wear a small sized low cut bra causing boobs to appear as if they are going to come out. Followed by a low cut tank top
-forced to stay in a cage like an animal
-remote vibrating panties
-cum enema-cum in asshole, plugged with a butt plug. The butt plug is special as it has a small tube in the centre allowing the cum to slowly flow out and wet her pants.
-forced to take off panties and bra
-forced to waddle in mud
-forced to drink plenty of water and to hold urine
-given a wedgie and forced to wear wedgie for a whole day
-forced to drink piss
-spanked on a regular basis
-nipple pinching
-hair pulling (fighting in the dorm)
-rope suspended just at her pussy with knots.she has to walk straight with the rope grinding onto her pussy and the occasional knot being a big obstacle.
-clothespin on breasts. Using a whip to whip it off.

Of course, all kinks can be arranged according to your limits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom