Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So I need your help BM!

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
Ok so I'ma take two other costumes with me to AX this year other than Nemu. But I can't decide which to have made. >.< Can you help me out? Here is the chart I posted on 4chan to help you guys out. I didn't get any real answers from them. Except for Taokaka, but I asked for two not just the one. But for all you that have been on 4chan you know how they can be. I'm open to suggestions as well. So feel free!
Here you go:

1265102076345-1.jpg

Taokaka is pretty much the only one who wouldn't possibly be there in mass. Hidan is dead but he was a popular character and easy to pull off for a guy with gel and an akatsuki cloak, Yami Marik is a bit harder but to gel your hair up to that point or get a proper wig would be a hassle, as well as not having the skin tone. Sailor Saturn was rather popular, also it would be just a bit of modification from nemu in terms of hair and accessories, costume is easy though.

well i'm a Tao player so I like the idea ^^ but i'm not quite sure how well it could be pulled of concerning the whole blacked out face thing, i havent really seen many Tao cosplayers do it too well. But I would definatley give it a shot.

Also Hidan would be a pretty easy cosplay to do like Anansi said plus he doesn't have that many accessories unless you do his scythe which once again, i'm not quite sure how it would work.

those are my two >.>

Oh my god I don't need to know how easy it is! I need to know who I'd look good as! Easy has nothing to do with it! GRrrrrrrrr.

'Youd look good as Taokaka or sailor saturn as you don't have the skin for marik or the nose and your face is way too feminine to do Hidan...I'd say Tao as its a rarer costume and you have the legs for it.

You just don't have the body for marik as well...honestly do what you wanna and spray tan always looks odd.

Back
Top Bottom