Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Elf love (TrisscarxAbbyLocke)

She blushed and nodded, slipping into bed with him.

"As you wish master, is there anything I can do for you?"

Belina asked quietly, kissing along his jaw and purring softly. She made sure to kiss his chin before actually kissing him, as was appropriate for a slave.

"Not tonight Bel. I know your tired, so am i. Lets just go to sleep for now and tomorow we can have some fun. Ok?"

Smiling at his elf Eren pulled her down into his arms, enjoying the affectionate kisses she bestowed on him. No harm in giving her a taste of what was yet to come and something to look forward to after all.
Tugging her against him Eren kissed her deeply, pouring all of his pent up desire and emotion into it and letting it slow down into something much more sensual and promising.

Belina couldn't help but be a little disappointed at his words, yet at the same time relieved. She was tired, so tired she knew that the instant she closed her eyes she would be out. Nodding obiediantly, she began to settle down against him when she rather suddenly felt his lips on hers. She kissed him back, feeling a bit dizzy by the intensity and the passion behind the first few moments of the kiss. As it turned more sensual she moaned softly against his lips, it was still passionate but it held a promise of things to come. A promise that most slaves wouldn't be privileged to receive. The promise of slow and passionate love-making that would only seem proper between mates. Not that she cared if it was a bit out of bounds for her. She would please her master however he wanted, wherever he wanted and whenever he wanted.

Gently breaking the kiss, Eren tucked Belina close to him and pulled the blankets up, settling down on the bed and smiles gently at her. he knew that the kiss had probibly surprised her, but he had meant it to. Gently stroking her cheek, he watched his lovlie elf fall asleep next to him. He was looking forward to the days to come, he had an adoring slave that was totally loyal to him and wanted to please him however she could. at this point in time...life was perfect.

Belina slowly fell asleep in his arms, completely relaxed and with a smile on her face. She cuddled close to him as she fell asleep. She knew she was safe and she was exactly where she wanted to be. With her master. Part of her was still surprised at how fast she was willing to accept him as her master but she knew that it was only because he was who he was. She would give him whatever he wanted, knowing that she could trust him.

The next day eren awoke early, the sun was barely peeking over the horizon when he opened his eyes. Glancing down at the sleeping elf in his arms he smiled gently, leaning down and kissing her forhead softly. Today was a lazy day he decided, one to spend with his slave in bed.
Smirking at what he had planned for her that day, Eren slipped out of the bed, going to the door to instruct that the only interuptions that would be alowed would be for food that day.

The loss of her master's warmth caused Bell to wake up soon after him. She could hear him at the door, talking with the servants and when she heard it shut she decided it was time to make her woken state known. She sat up and stretched, yawning softly then smiling up at Eren.

"Good morning master, did you rest well?"

Belina got up and kissed her master's chin then looked up at him, waiting for permission to ask something. Kissing his chin and not kissing his lips after simply meant she wished to ask him for something.

Erentante smiled when he saw that Belina was awake, he was hoping she would awaken so soon.

"Yes i did. how did you sleep?"

Wrapping his arms around her he smiled, intending to give her a good morning kiss but she beat him to it by kissing his chin. when she didnt go for his lips after he realized that she must have something to ask him.

"Yes Belina? what is it?"

Belina blushed slightly when she realized he was going to kiss her. She kissed him gently, her cheeks still pink.

"I was wondering if I may... Freshen up before breakfast arrives... I have need of the restroom as well as a bath. If I may master."

She said before quickly ducking her head a bit. She hoped she didn't ask anything she wasn't supposed to.

Erentante chuckled slightly, pulling her closer.

"of course you can have a bath. as long as I get to join you."

Smirking eren walked over to the bathroom, keeping her close to him.

Belina blushed and stopped at the door. Her cheeks turning as red as her hair, she looked up at him, asking him for permission.

"Master... May I have a moment?"

She bit her lip shyly, praying that he wouldn't ask her to explain herself and that he would realize what exactly she was asking for.
A moment to relieve herself.

Erentante blushed abit himself as her meaning took hold.

"oh of course, let me know when your ah...finnished."

Pulling away from her the dragon prince elected to wait outside the door while Belina took care of buisness. While he waited he would simply plan the wonderfully erotic things that they would do that day and many days after. Smirking slightly he alowed the scenarios to play out in his mind, relishing them as they came.

Belina looked relieved and went into the bathroom to quickly take care of... things.
After she finished she ran water for a bath and went to the door to let her master know that he could come in now.

"The bath is waiting master."

She smiled up at him, a slight blush coming to her cheeks as she noticed his rather obvious arousal already. Taking a step closer to him, she once again kissed his chin, this time going for his lips after she had asked permission. Her master was in need, and she was going to fix that if he wished her to.

Belina's call that the bath was ready startled Erentante out of his thoughts, but he smiled down gently at her all the same. After all she didnt know what kind of thoughts that he had been brought from in the first place. It would be a shame to spoil his surprise by telling her about them. Though he had a feeling that she knew along what lines his thoughts were anyway.

"very well. let us bathe then"

Slipping into the heated water the dragon prince beconed his elf to join him, smiling at her still shy expression. He loved the blush that adorned her cheeks each time he did something in the least bit unexpected or kind.

A slight blush was on Belina's cheeks as she hesitantly slipped into the water beside her master. She settled next to him, unsure where he wanted her. The warm water helped her relax and she leaned back against him, a soft purr of contentment coming from her.
After a moment of relaxing, Belina sat up and grabbed her master's soap. Turning towards him she shyly held up the soap.

"May I master?"

Erentante chuckled slightly at his slaves shyness, he had thought that he had made it fairly clear that she could touch him when she wished. Nodding at her anyway he leaned back against the edge of the tub to relax, smiling as Belina started to run her soapy hands over his body.

"you know were going to need to work on your shyness right? not that it isnt adorable to see or anything its just i dont want to have to keep telling you its ok to touch me all the time. if its not i will tell you ok?"

Belina smiled slightly at his words, running her hands down his chest and arms. She allowed herself to look over her master, enjoying the fact that he was completely relaxed and starting to get a bit aroused. She continued to wash his body before grabbing the soap for his hair and starting to wash his silky hair next. She leaned forward and kissed his neck, nipping gently before saying.

"Anything my master wishes I will give. Forgive me for being shy, I do not wish to upset you."

he couldnt help the slight smirk that came to his face at that declaration, she really was the cutest when she was trying to be bashfull.

Smiling slightly a low purr worked its way up out of his throat, filling the air around them with the low humm.

"You dont upset me. Promise. come here"

Reaching over eren pulled her into his arms, smirking slightly at the surprised eep that he got from it. He liked to tease his elf. It was fun.

After the soft eep that escaped her, Belina couldn't help but giggle. Her master was rather playful and she liked it. Gently kissing his lips, after his chin, she brought her hand up to cup his cheek, letting herself grow bold. Her shyness was there to protect herself and if he said that it wasn't necessary then she only hoped that he was prepared for what he was unleashing. Her spirit wasn't broken but how had been informed of that when he purchased her.

Belina, still kissing him, moved to straddle his hips, letting out a soft purr of pleasure.

Erentante smirked when he saw his elf finnaly start to come out of her shell, he was hoping that she would do that. He wanted to see what her unbroken spirit had to offer, he wasnt interested in the whole subservience thing after all.

Kissing her deeply the dragon prince tugged her into his arms again. settling her on his lap gently and wrapping his arms around her securly. She was his and she wasnt going to go anywhere he would make sure of that.

Belina wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. She pressed closer to him, nuzzling her cheek against his. Letting out a soft purr, she gently took the lobe of his ear between her lips, nipping gently. She smiled and kissed him again, biting gently at his lower lip to encourage him to pick up the pace a bit.

"Are you finished bathing master? Or should I continue to wash your body?"

The slight smirk on her lips told him that if he told her to continue washing he would be teased. Slowly.

Back
Top Bottom